In what states and countries have you orgasmed?

lemmesee

Literotica Guru
That says it pretty much....in what states and countries have you orgasmed, either alone or with another person....just name the states and countries....I'll go first :)

THE STATES: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, N. Dakota, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Montana, Wyoming, California, Oregon, and New Jersey.

THE COUNTRIES: USA, Canada, England, Spain, India.

States:
Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Maine, Massacheusetts, Deleware, Georgia, Florida, California

Provinces:
Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island

Countries:
USA, Canada

States: California, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Illinois, Massachusetts, Arizona...and the District of Columbia. But I'm probably missing a few.

Countries: England, Scotland, France, Russia, Norway, Germany, Vietnam

Countries -

Barbados, Spain, Switzerland, Portugal, Italy, Greece, France, The Gambia, Mexico, Malta, England, Scotland, Tunisia, USA.

States -

Texas, Nevada, Hawaii, California, Illinois, New York

Awesome idea! Haha.

States:
Missouri
Missippi
and my home state...California. :cool:
(I know...I need to get around more!)

States: California, Maryland, New Hampshire, Massachussettes, Tennessee, Florida, Arizona

Countries: Germany, Saudi Arabia

HMMMMM,

States: ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, PA, MD, NC, SC, GA, FL, LA, CA, AZ, IL, MI, OH, WV, AL, TN, KY, TX, CO, HI and UT

Countries: USA, Canada, Barbados, Aruba

Last edited:
States: Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Florida, Alabama

Countries: USA, France

Hmm Let me see....

States: Louisiana, Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Florida, Texas, Alabama, New Jersey

Countries: Guatemala, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium and of course the USA

Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Germany (inc the old GDR), Mozambique, Canada... probably some more, but I'm finding it difficult to focus this morning.

(These are fucked to orgasm. If I included masturbating to orgasm the list would get quite a bit longer...)

countries: usa, france, spain, uk, australia, bahamas, aruba, canada.

states: ct, ny, fl, ma, ca, wa, il, ne, ka, or, oh, ri... and more i can't remember at the moment!

states...DC, Michigan, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, Massachusetts, Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Nevada, California, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arizona, Arkansas, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Delaware, West Virginia

US, Great Britain, France, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Japan, Phillippines, Bermuda, Bahamas, Canada

MI, NY, MA, NC, GA, AZ, CO, IL,, TX, FL,
Jordan, Panama, England, Germany, Hungary, Bosnia, Italy,

Wow, Lit people really get around.

They really do... I feel so inexperienced! Anyone want to go on a sexual road trip with me? :D

States: Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, California, North Carolina, New York, Tennessee

No foreign lands, and I'm sad to say less than half of those states saw orgasms brought about by another...

They really do... I feel so inexperienced! Anyone want to go on a sexual road trip with me? :D

States: Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, California, North Carolina, New York, Tennessee

No foreign lands, and I'm sad to say less than half of those states saw orgasms brought about by another...

Now John, how could you have missed KY, since you did Indiana, Illinois then Tennessee? {{giggling}}

Of course there is plenty of time to add to your list.

Now John, how could you have missed KY, since you did Indiana, Illinois then Tennessee? {{giggling}}

Of course there is plenty of time to add to your list.

Kentucky is one of those places I try to get through as quickly as possible... No time to stop and whip it out, haha.

I'm in no terrible rush... but it's always nice to have a goal ;)

Hawaii

New Zealand, Australia England Wales Scotland France Italy Greece Austria Switzerland Germany Holland Denmark Norway Sweden Japan India and USA

Back