"IN MY OPINION, the election was rigged." (Well, that's different...someone's getting scared)

RoryN

You're screwed.
šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

He has begun to say that this is his opinion.

During a Newsmax interview Wednesday night, Trump added such a qualifier no fewer than six times in the space of 30 seconds.

ā€œIā€™m telling them that, in my opinion, the election was rigged,ā€ Trump said of the Jan. 2, 2021, call in which he urged Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) to ā€œfindā€ just enough votes to overturn Trumpā€™s deficit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...i-think-to-stolen-election-claims/ar-AA1f6oE0

Reichguide is going to be tearing up some of the wall posters in his bedroom after this letdown of surety... :ROFLMAO:

šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

He has begun to say that this is his opinion.

During a Newsmax interview Wednesday night, Trump added such a qualifier no fewer than six times in the space of 30 seconds.

ā€œIā€™m telling them that, in my opinion, the election was rigged,ā€ Trump said of the Jan. 2, 2021, call in which he urged Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) to ā€œfindā€ just enough votes to overturn Trumpā€™s deficit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...i-think-to-stolen-election-claims/ar-AA1f6oE0
will he be adding that little qualifier in all his public rants screaming the election was stolen... oops, sorry, stollen?

will he be adding that little qualifier in all his public rants screaming the election was stolen... oops, sorry, stollen?
ā€¢
Guaranteed.

The orange POS will also attempt to rewrite history and claim that was what it said all along.

And of course the sycophantic MAGAts will parrot the orange POS and claim that is what it said all along.

JFC

SAD!!!

ā€¢
Guaranteed.

The orange POS will also attempt to rewrite history and claim that was what it said all along.

And of course the sycophantic MAGAts will parrot the orange POS and claim that is what it said all along.

JFC

SAD!!!
there are some magat heads NOT gonna be happy with that

no doubt... there'll be the angry groups but the majority will likely take it as a wink and a nod from trump and jump on the bandwagon, claiming 'witch hunt for having an opinion, now!'

there are some magat heads NOT gonna be happy with that
no doubt... there'll be the angry groups but the majority will likely take it as a wink and a nod from trump and jump on the bandwagon, claiming 'witch hunt for having an opinion, now!ā€
ā€¢
Meh.

The magat heads are perfectly happy and content to mindlessly parrot whatever talking point they hear from the orange POS and itā€™s right-wing media mouthpieces.

The magat heads might be confused for a little while as they process the orange POSā€™s latest ā€œdefense argumentā€, but they certainly wonā€™t question the not so subtle change in that ā€œdefense argumentā€.

Sycophants never question their object of adoration.

JFC

SAD!!!

In my opinion you should have marched on the Capital and peacefully fought like hell.
In my opinion there were no documents in the pool room.
In my opinion I didn't shove my fingers into Elizabeth Jean Carroll.

Back