Chris Wallace says working at Fox News became 'increasingly unsustainable' after the 2020 election

pecksniff

Literotica Guru
So he's not there any more.

The veteran journalist Chris Wallace — who departed Fox News last December after 18 years — said in a recent interview that working at the network after the 2020 presidential election became "increasingly unsustainable."
In an interview published Sunday with The New York Times, the longtime "Fox News Sunday" and current CNN+ anchor discussed the predicament he faced at the network where he had developed a reputation as a fair, but tough interviewer who was seen as a moderate voice among a cacophony of conservative-leaning hosts.

"I'm fine with opinion: conservative opinion, liberal opinion," he told The Times. "But when people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable."

He added: "I spent a lot of 2021 looking to see if there was a different place for me to do my job."

Wallace spoke of the changes that occurred at Fox in the immediate aftermath of then-President Donald Trump's election loss to now-President Joe Biden.

You lose ALL credibility the instant you sign a contract with them. Really before then ... even discussing working for them.

Back