Images

Zrosey

Trans sweetie
I can't find any guidance relating to posting images in forum posts. I know the rules about no underage, dick pics and prohibited things, but I am looking for guidance about image size etc.
I have tried adding an image to a post in the general forum and I get a response of "not an image as expected"
Thanks for any help!

What type of image? From where? Sounds more like a format error. Boards usually take jpg, png, gif and maybe a few similar. There are some newer formats hitting the web that may not be accepted and won't display in some browsers.

There are some image hosting sites where, if you use the direct URL to the image it will redirect to a webpage containing the image instead. Basically this means you can't embed the image on another site.

What type of image? From where? Sounds more like a format error. Boards usually take jpg, png, gif and maybe a few similar. There are some newer formats hitting the web that may not be accepted and won't display in some browsers.
The picture I've been trying to use in my forum post is a .jpg on my phone.
It has been cropped down from its original size and I posted a copy of it on my IG.

Back