I'm new to all of this

B

Bashful_Flower218

Is Gentle Dom's and Daddy Dom's similar to one another? If so, how? I've been reading a lot of articles online and learning. Still don't know much about it, but I know I have to gain a lot of trust with the person. Never done anything like this before, so all of this is new to me. Really enjoy the stories online, this is how I became interested. One thing that I don't hear too often is given tasks to subs. This is a question for Dom's out there, what kind of tasks do you give them? Is it daily? Are all the tasks sexual or is some of the chores related? I'm not too big on being degraded, but there are still other kinks/fetishes I enjoy. These are just a few questions I have, I'm sure I will learn more along the way. :)

Is Gentle Dom's and Daddy Dom's similar to one another? If so, how? I've been reading a lot of articles online and learning. Still don't know much about it, but I know I have to gain a lot of trust with the person. Never done anything like this before, so all of this is new to me. Really enjoy the stories online, this is how I became interested. One thing that I don't hear too often is given tasks to subs. This is a question for Dom's out there, what kind of tasks do you give them? Is it daily? Are all the tasks sexual or is some of the chores related? I'm not too big on being degraded, but there are still other kinks/fetishes I enjoy. These are just a few questions I have, I'm sure I will learn more along the way. :)

You have this mature man’s full attention....

You have this mature man’s full attention....

Thanks for responding to my thread. I always ask a lot of questions when I'm curious about something, haha. Your more than welcome to send me a pm if you'd like to discuss things about this topic.

Are you looking for online only?

Is Gentle Dom's and Daddy Dom's similar to one another? If so, how?

Labels are a tricky beast, as we lack the concept of a president who tells us what to do or say, which is again maybe not so bad.

Overall, I suspect people will describe themselves as Gentle Dom, when they are not into the harsher aspects of BDSM, like degradation worse than:"Oh, is your little cunt wet?" or spanking till blood, tears or severe bruising or maybe not even any kinds of s/m. And of course, it associates well with gentleman and who doesn't want to be seen as one?

And people will use the term Daddy Dom for a similar description of themselves, as their focus is a more nurturing aspect of the relationship, which often will not incorporate such activities either.

One thing that I don't hear too often is given tasks to subs. This is a question for Dom's out there, what kind of tasks do you give them? Is it daily? Are all the tasks sexual or is some of the chores related?

The level of micromanagement varies between the individuals and their relationship style. Some submissives love to be controlled up to the clothes they wear each day or what they are allowed to eat and some dominants love this level of control.

I don't see myself as NPC dishing out side quests for the submissive. Tasks I give have a purpose, which can be a very simple purpose, because I just want to shoot my load or because I want to achieve a certain goal or certain step within a long term goal.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1530207

Coincidentally, you may find this post and comments helpful.

Back