I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

How many of you have actually cheated? I fantasize about it so much
Oh I have, first few times the guilt is horrible but the more I've done it the less it bothers me. Hell I can cheat right now and not feel the least bit of remorse or guilt about it.

Ya sure PM me for role play.
I've been in a relationship for 25 years , never strayed until my long time bud came out to me by asking if he could play with me. I was drug induced and I turned down his intimacy , even though I wanted to let him and couldn't say yes , let me see you where you would like me when you are playing with my body with erotic quivers as it turns out you get the first time you are sucking my cock and I want specific things if you get me hot for the fantasies I've been having in the less than a minute of fighting my wild desire to see your intimacy and I want you to look at me naked after you have sensually mapped my body with caressing de-robing and teasing your intentions by soft thuds of a building erection in places I never had visions of viewing until I discovered my masturbation fantasies of being sexual with a twin if I had one because I love the pleasures I give myself and ingest when I release , wishing secretly that I could experience cock in all the ways I imagined it in lusfully vivid images of my curiosity . I would love to roleplay I never have but I like all sexually arousing pleasures and though you will have to endure my first role I will be all I can be for your time and effort . I want to releas myself of my desires and hope it is you that will shock my arousal with what you have to express if you would like to share things that we would love to experience but excited mostly to find a common desire together and I am full tilt with fantasies I want to talk about and be playfully intimate with you and the desires I hope you would openly enjoy sharing. Show me what role I will be taking first for your pleasure.

How many of you have actually cheated? I fantasize about it so much
Yeah I have, as revenge for getting cheated on. I could tell she was doing something. Just that feeling you dread, but you know it's true. So I went and blew this guy who'd been coming on to me, just to drive the image out of my mind Mouthful of cum and a broken heart..

63 mwm and except for some online chat and RP, never have. Desire is growing, however, so if the circumstances are right....

Bump time. I would love to see my thread revived here and know secret couplings are happening. I've got some travel time coming up from work. Any Seattle lady up for some secret scheming?

Mid fifties guy in the south of England with a thing for kinky play with younger / younger looking / younger acting (etc) women. Drop me a private message - let's chat and see if we click.

Those of you who've successfully arranged casual hookups, especially in the UK, how have you done it? Obviously discretion is key...

Hey all, 40 m guy here from Australia. Like others, trapped in a marriage and wanting that spark again, that smile you get when you get a new message from someone amazing.

Back