I'm looking for female friends to chat with

havu

Literotica Guru
Hello, I'm looking for female or women friends to chat with. I have male friends mainly online for a long time and some female friends that have tested me in the past. I let them go because their true colors have been shown to me. I've lost friends along the way whom I thought will take my side instead, I got back stabbed for not picking their side. I've had two female friends when I was younger whom are from programs through the school and the community. They were both older than me. One was a big sister and the other was a mentor. Two people I looked up to when I was 9 years old and had the best times of my life. There's more to me that I will reveal in due time. I'm looking for female friends or women friends that support each other, encourage each other, and uplift one another. I've seen how some females and some women don't support each other, encourage each other, uplift one another, take responsibility and hold ourselves accountable for our actions, words and patterns. The female friends I've had in the past always wanted to go to parties, get drunk, say boys in our school grade was cute and have sex and end up pregnant. There's nothing wrong with that but for me I'm not the partying girl type. I am a loner and one party person. I will party at home when I'm alone or something by getting drunk. When I'm drunk I'm a different person. Different person as in my inhibitions and walls come down completely. Other than that, thank you for reading this thread of mine. I hope you have a day you deserve.

Hello, I'm looking for female or women friends to chat with. I have male friends mainly online for a long time and some female friends that have tested me in the past. I let them go because their true colors have been shown to me. I've lost friends along the way whom I thought will take my side instead, I got back stabbed for not picking their side. I've had two female friends when I was younger whom are from programs through the school and the community. They were both older than me. One was a big sister and the other was a mentor. Two people I looked up to when I was 9 years old and had the best times of my life. There's more to me that I will reveal in due time. I'm looking for female friends or women friends that support each other, encourage each other, and uplift one another. I've seen how some females and some women don't support each other, encourage each other, uplift one another, take responsibility and hold ourselves accountable for our actions, words and patterns. The female friends I've had in the past always wanted to go to parties, get drunk, say boys in our school grade was cute and have sex and end up pregnant. There's nothing wrong with that but for me I'm not the partying girl type. I am a loner and one party person. I will party at home when I'm alone or something by getting drunk. When I'm drunk I'm a different person. Different person as in my inhibitions and walls come down completely. Other than that, thank you for reading this thread of mine. I hope you have a day you deserve.
You sound like me however I don't know a lot about any of the topics on here but I am curious just don't have a safe place to ask
I also don't have any friends outside of family so it would be nice to be able to talk to someone other than my family so please feel free to message me back

Back