Identical Names

jakelyon

Literotica Guru
To avoid confusion it would be good if a new story could not be created that matched a story title that was already in the database. Torg just started a story called Road Trip, and I have a story on the site called Road Trip that is very similar in its story idea. It just seems to me that it would help avoid confusion.

jakelyon said:
To avoid confusion it would be good if a new story could not be created that matched a story title that was already in the database. Torg just started a story called Road Trip, and I have a story on the site called Road Trip that is very similar in its story idea. It just seems to me that it would help avoid confusion.
I didn't realize there was a story of that name. The titles are not identical: yours has a colon at the end. So, not database magic would have caught that.

I'll try to check for names in the future. And I'll try to figure out a name for mine.

It doesn't matter to me. I could change my to College road trip, or Summer Road trip or something like that. Just let me know.

jakelyon said:
It doesn't matter to me. I could change my to College road trip, or Summer Road trip or something like that. Just let me know.
I'm the Johnny-Come-Lately. I'll make it Summer Road Trip.

Back