I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
i certainly wouldn't mind Morrigu's and PTK's asses, but as i'll probably die waiting for it, in the mean time i settle for a trip to a certain place overseas to meet up with a certain someone

want in one hand and
sign0187.gif
in the other, and see which one fills up fastest. :cool:

I want my damn boots and jeans to wear to work tomorrow to show those damn backstabbers to NOT mess with me again.

Luccheselaceup.jpg

I want my date tomorrow night to wear 501 button fly levis tight....

>>Pinktacokitty to finally invest some quality time and write an actual 'lit' story about her escapades or fantasies...just to see how wet it would make her....since she constantly makes me hard....

>>Pinktacokitty to finally invest some quality time and write an actual 'lit' story about her escapades or fantasies...just to see how wet it would make her....since she constantly makes me hard....
I want the talent to write a lit story but do not have that talent...... there is a story on lit about one of my lil adventures while in school. I did not write it, I told it to a friend on here, that said friend wrote it, and posted it on lit. Don't ask I will not tell.....lmao

I want the talent to write a lit story but do not have that talent...... there is a story on lit about one of my lil adventures while in school. I did not write it, I told it to a friend on here, that said friend wrote it, and posted it on lit. Don't ask I will not tell.....lmao

I wrote one about you..pseudonym, Mackenzie..(hint, hint)

Besides, it's apparent you have many other oral skills..those are much more important....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back