I think I am banned I don’t know why please helps

Well I am here to let you know you did indeed break a rule and are indeed banned for it. If you wish to know why you can PM. I have access to some records that are further back than this year. It happened in august of last year.

Can I know
Well I am here to let you know you did indeed break a rule and are indeed banned for it. If you wish to know why you can PM. I have access to some records that are further back than this year. It happened in august of last year.
what happened

So a friend of mine got banned here, his handle is sloblo69 - he can sign in, but can't access anything in his account at all, just says banned
For the life of him, he can't figure out why it how to amend & get unbanned. Pls can any1 help

if he got banned from the forum he messed up big and chances are he is not going to be allowed back. But this is the chat help forum anyway. We would have no record of the forum bans.

A few years ago my access to the chat rooms stopped. No notification or reason just a message say 'unavailable now please try later' Can anyone help?

You were banned. You may contact Thesunmaid at your convenience to learn why.

Back