I have your Naughtycakes...

She went to the Playground and I did not make a dollar off of it.

Sucks.

Yeah?!?!

Well whose fault was that you fuck!!!

I'm just barely wiping the emoticons from my eyes, seeing the world for what it is again, after you kidnapped me and kept me in your basement!

You force-fed me Peeps, called me Batchy and then dropped me off in the Playground!

I had Stockholm Syndrome... if it weren't for Icey and Redatlit, I'd still be over there posting :rose:es out my ass!!!!

HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah?!?!

I'm just barely wiping the emoticons from my eyes, seeing the world for what it is again, after you kidnapped me and kept me in your basement!

You force-fed me Peeps, called me Batchy and then dropped me off in the Playground!

I had Stockholm Syndrome... if it weren't for Icey and Redatlit, I'd still be over there posting :rose:es out my ass!!!!

HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!

The home theater is in the basement. I thought you wanted to listen to tunes or watch a movie.

Yeah?!?!

HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!

*grabs some popcorn*

That would be very nice.

I think I left my handcuffs in the Playground. Brb.

What movie would you like to watch? And will we actually watch it or make out the whole time?

Don't worry, I brought cuffs, toys, a blindfold and some other goodies.

The home theater is in the basement. I thought you wanted to listen to tunes or watch a movie.

Yeah, well, YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!!!!

I'm gonna open up a can of whupasss rightabout NOW!!!

hello-kitty-3.gif

What movie would you like to watch? And will we actually watch it or make out the whole time?

:eek: His "movie theater" is in the basement. Your other goodies better include a weapon.

DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!

hello-kitty-.jpg

He'll drop you off in the Playground when he's had his way with you! You DON'T want that!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!

hello-kitty-.jpg

He'll drop you off in the Playground when he's had his way with you! You DON'T want that!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You liked it at the Playground, didn't you? All the smileys. All the Hello Kitties.

I would have never offered to sell you to the Playground if I had known it was going to go down this road.

Back