I have spoken to the chat mods and troubleshot with them

DomBlackMale

Virgin
Hi,

I spoke to the chat mod Thesunmaid who sent me here for help, so I'd be grateful if you can kindly help please.

I've used Lit Chat for many years. But in the last few weeks, I haven't been able to log in to Literotica Chat. I thought the problem was with my old Dell laptop, so I changed to a newer model - a Thinkpad T510 and then when that didn't work with a Thinkpad T530. I've also started with a completely new empty hard drive. Same problem.

What happens is this. I get to the https://chat.literotica.com/ page. I enter my login credentials. Then in the centre of that same page, underneath the heading LOGIN TO THE NEW LITEROTICA CHAT NOW, there's a blue box which says Enter Chat As (my username) . I mean that it gives my username, it doesn't write the words 'my username'! I press that box and it refreshes the page - but leaves it exactly the same as before. It doesn't take me to the chat; it just leaves me at the login page.

I'm using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge Version 96.0.1054.62 (Official build) (64-bit). Same thing happens with Firefox 95.0.2 (64-bit) and Google Chrome Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit).

The sunmaid moderator confirmed I was not banned.

She gave me some suggestions which I tried:

- cleared cache & browsers
- going here https://www.literotica.com/my/#/user/profile and then clicking the words Literotica in the top right hand corner and that will take you to the main page here https://literotica.com/ and then scroll down to the bottom and hit the erotic chat link and try logging in from there.
- checked firewall

None worked.

I then told her a bit more history:

In the past I just went to www.literotica.com/newchat and it remembered my login credentials and took me straight in. This worked for years. Using an ancient Dell laptop with XP. The laptop was crumbling and in the last couple of months I had to reset the date in the BIOS every time I logged in.

Then one day, perhaps 2-3 weeks ago, it remembered the time and date when I turned it on. I didn't have to set it in the BIOS. So I logged in - and couldn't connect to literotica chat. Same problem that I have now. Tried many times.

So I switched to a newer laptop, a Thinkpad T510, running Windows 10, and have the same problem. Also with a Thinkpad T530. Nothing has worked since.

It's hard to understand as I've been using literotica chat for many, many years and all of a sudden it's stopped.

I told this to Thesunmaid. She asked me to post here, giving all this info and mentioning that I had spoken to her and that she'd looked into it, and she hoped you'd be able to help.

Thanks for looking over this and I look forward to hearing from you.

Could you check if you log in from a smartphone to see it's not something related to the server?

A friend - also with an ancient laptop - had, and still has, problems logging in, but can enter the chat via a phone.

Back