I can't link to my new story

Nellymcboatface

Really Experienced
I received notice that my new story had been published but when I click on the link from my works or home I only get to a page saying..
`internal server error'

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/victoria-and-alex-pt-01

I can't see it on the new listings
My followers can't link to it...
But I have 510 reads ?

Members have saved to their favourites but I can't link to it from there favourite lists either.

I've tried to email Laural but no reply, with it now the weekend am I going to lose it in the `New' listings over the weekend...

How can 510 people find it?

Wait twenty-four hours. It's possibly a server synching thing that's glitched. I'm sure it will go live properly, given time.

Riiiiggghhhtttt.

So are Santa Claus and your Poppa.

You can chose to believe what you want. Unless you want to by two plane tickets and have us meet you in person. You can figure out what a plane ticket from the UK to you location is roughly worth for Nelly, but for me, a ticket from just east of Lyra and northwest of Pegasus is rather expensive. :eek:

Just messing with you mate. :D

It's there.

It's there and shown but even this morning I can't link to it, it still takes me to a page with `internal server error' message page.

Whether I click the link from my home board, my works board or from the 2nd page of `new stories' or from `Tansgendered and crossdressers' category they all take me to the same `internal server error'...

And yet 1100 people have read it and eight voted ?

I have too in SeaMonkey, but since others are viewing it to vote, there must be something in the way some browsers are parsing the link.

And in fact, it does appear in Brave:

attachment.php

It also appears in IE11.

Attachments

• TestLink1.JPG
    TestLink1.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 17
I'm getting the same error on that one, yeah.

It's strange as even my other stories are linking fine, it's only this one story that isn't.
The story I published last week links fine.
As I have a story about to release for the April Fools Competition I am concerned that this seems to be an intermittent fault and not just browser centric.

Nelly

From my PC, I get the error from Firefox and Edge, but it works in Chrome. On my droid phone I can open it with the Firefox app.

odd

I'm jumping into this discussion nearly a year and a half late. But I suspect that the "BETA" portion of your link might be the source of your problems. I am certainly no expert because the only links on my stories are the ones that the moderators have accidentally overlooked and they slipped through. I linked a Wiki page in an appendix of one of my stories and it managed to get published anyway. I have been researching the links because I want to send people back to CHAPTER ONE of my storyline if they are discovering my stuff for the first time. But so far, they publish as plain text without creating a link. So I'm not getting it correct either.

I have been researching the links because I want to send people back to CHAPTER ONE of my storyline if they are discovering my stuff for the first time. But so far, they publish as plain text without creating a link. So I'm not getting it correct either.
Here's the code for a link - don't link off-site though, only to Lit:

<a href="https://www.literotica.com/s/your_story_url">The Title you want to show</a>

Back