I cannot confirm or deny that...

I cannot confirm or deny that I'm having Amanda arrested for stalking and placed in handcuffs. Why is she smiling? You're in serious trouble. No, really. Stop smiling!
You can't have me arrested. I'll just tell them I'm innocent and make sure my boobs look amazing. They'll let me go. Just like they do for speeding tickets. It's not fair but I'll just tell them you wanted to fuck me and I said no.

I tried so hard to get away officer, I promise. 🥺

You can't have me arrested. I'll just tell them I'm innocent and make sure my boobs look amazing. They'll let me go. Just like they do for speeding tickets. It's not fair but I'll just tell them you wanted to fuck me and I said no.

I tried so hard to get away officer, I promise. 🥺
I cannot confirm or deny that the cop is a friend of mine, and she isn't interested in your boobs. Or excuses! 👮‍♀️

I cannot confirm or deny that the cop is a friend of mine, and she isn't interested in your boobs. Or excuses! 👮‍♀️
I cannot confirm or deny that your female cop friend is most likely not authorized in my jurisdiction... Also, it's probably not ethical to call your friend into a lovers quarrel, darling.

Tough cookies, Taegul. 💋

Back