I blame onehitwanda...

That song certainly has strong 'ear worm' credentials. It's visited me quite a few times over the years.

A pox on all your houses! I was not familiar with that tune… until last night… now I am. I dialed up the YouTube vid. Definitely dungeon material. I’ll file it next to the heavier crops.

You mean St Trinian's isn't a real school??? 🤯
Well, having Alastair Sim play Headmistress Millicent Fritton was an interesting touch. I suspect he had a good time with that role. I'm sure that Monty Python must have seen some of the films when they were young.

https://www.alamy.com/alastair-sim-blue-murder-at-st-trinians-1957-image468466634.html

Seems like a promising setting for a story if anyone is inspired. Unfortunately, there would be problems making it fit the age guidelines here.

Last edited:
Oh you guys ❤️

Just had to check in on the unruly classroom.
monty-python-spank.png

Ah, excellent. I've been seeing signs and pamphlets around my area asking, "Do you know the reason for the season?" So it's @onehitwanda! I'm glad that mystery is solved.
So the reason for the season is spending money on gifts for people who probably won't be that thrilled at what you get them anyway? "Oh, a pair of gloves, just what I wanted." (I actually like getting gloves, but that's just me.)

Back