I admit it... I may be over the hill!

wisman50

Really Experienced
I am an older retired teacher who has always enjoyed the "light" aspects of BDSM. I would consider myself a Dom and/or Daddy (given my age 69). It took me some time to grasp the meaning of "Daddy" in BDSM, and when I realized it meant more a mentor and protector of a younger woman, and not incestuous, I embraced it. I am married, and just wanted to put that out there. I consider myself respectful of others, honest, and will always treat a submissive as not only in the D/s role, but also as a confidante and friend. I have researched and thought about the whole online D/s dynamic, and while not perfect, it does work well if both sides approach it with patience and understanding.

Specifically I am looking for someone who is intelligent, reads, enjoys music, and has interests other than browsing the internet. Someone who takes care of themselves, exercises (at least occasionally), and wants to set goals for themselves. Age is not an issue, but maturity is. I would hope to find someone who is willing to explore her sexual interests, and wish to try new things. Distance is not a great problem, and while it is hard to coordinate specific "alone" times, someone who is willing to do specific tasks, both sexual and other. It would be great to develop trust and share photos or more at some time, but it is not a requirement, as I understand fully the need for personal safety.

I look forward to hearing from that special person.

I’m not sure what the percentage of asshole men are on Lit. There are a few of us that aren’t.

Back