I’m not really a writer have a few questions.

nylooking

Been around a bit!
I’ve submitted a few short stories , and got some input on needing to edit better.
I’ve put together a longer one ,and I’m not sure how to go about getting someone to look it over.
I'm not particularly tech savvy.

I wrote it in NOTES on my iPad , and I’m not sure what I need to do to send it to someone.

This story covers daily activities over a 5 day trip. I’ve broken it into chapters/ days , and don’t know if I should send individual chapters? Send the whole story at once?

Be gentle on me , I’m a dumb truck driver, sitting around bored after minor surgery and can only stand so much Netflix, so trying to mix facts with much embellishments!

By far the easiest thing to do is use Google docs, and then you can share the document in various ways with collaborators/editors.

As for breaking it up, that depends on how long it is and how ready you are to share it, but there's no particular reason why you *should* break it up.

I’ve submitted a few short stories , and got some input on needing to edit better.
I’ve put together a longer one ,and I’m not sure how to go about getting someone to look it over.
I'm not particularly tech savvy.

I wrote it in NOTES on my iPad , and I’m not sure what I need to do to send it to someone.

This story covers daily activities over a 5 day trip. I’ve broken it into chapters/ days , and don’t know if I should send individual chapters? Send the whole story at once?

Be gentle on me , I’m a dumb truck driver, sitting around bored after minor surgery and can only stand so much Netflix, so trying to mix facts with much embellishments!
Congrats on the longer story. Being productive while rehabbing after surgery is an excellent choice. I have to agree on the google docs idea. It seems editors are hard to find on LIt.com anymore. If you saved the notes in a file name, you should be able to attach them to an email, and send them to whomever steps up to help with editing ideas. When you compose and email, there's usually an icon that looks like a paper clip, or an attach button, so you can search in the file where you saved the notes and send them.
If you want to send them to me, I'll take a look, and give you some minor editing ideas, but not suggesting any major re-writes or drastic changes. Hopefully a more qualified editor becomes available. I'll send you a direct message with my email address. RT

Back