Husband refuses to swap/cuck

Thousands2708

Virgin
I'm looking for a particular story I read a while ago. The couple are friends with another couple where the husband is a willing/ambivalent cuckold. The wife in couple 1 asks her husband to read a story involving cuckolding while she gets him off. He indicates he is not interested in swapping or cucking. They go dancing, wife wants him to let her dance with other men, he refuses. Wife and friend go to bathroom then come back and start dancing together, then with other men, husband gets pissed. Eventually wife plans to cheat on him, he finds out ahead of time and plants a camera in the house, and he divorces her. The husband's friend and formerly willing cuck gets a backbone and divorces his wife too. Anyone know the story I'm talking about?

I read the intro and saw the word "Trump" and immediately backed out. Last thing I want on Lit is to see that name... we get enough of that shit everywhere else.

Your call... It's a pretty good story if you want to give it a chance.
The only reference to Trump is in the intro, just to define the different personalities of the MC and his best friend who are at opposite ends of the political spectrum.

Back