How to upload pics ?

Ssbbw4u1974

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ˆโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’œ
Hmmm ๐Ÿค”
I know how to use imgur, or my Dropbox.
Other than that, how do I upload pics to a thread, that I found online?
I'm confused.

Well , what ive done.In the HTTPs bar at the top, when your looking at that picture high light it and copy then paste. I fon a site should be able to right click copy then paste. But i'm by no computer guy lol Good luck !

Well , what ive done.In the HTTPs bar at the top, when your looking at that picture high light it and copy then paste. I fon a site should be able to right click copy then paste. But i'm by no computer guy lol Good luck !
Thank you๐Ÿคฉ

I don't know, HTTP has been a pretty stable protocol for decades now :) I don't see that changing so radically that this can't work.

The trick is getting the picture's URL into the address bar in the first place. The picture, not the page the picture is on. Copying the address of the page the picture is on and then trying to embed that in the forum as a picture will fail.

Anyway, in your storage website or whatever website is hosting the picture file, right-clicking the picture when it's being shown on your screen in your storage site's webpage, and choosing "Copy image address" from the right-click menu, should do the trick.

Pasting that into the address bar and testing to make sure it loads the bare image file, and not the webpage with the image in it, is the test to make sure you did it right. Once that's confirmed, then that URL can be pasted into the image tool in the forum so it will show up in your post.

Back