How To Get To Heaven When You Die

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?

• YES

Votes: 48 16.4%
  • NO

Votes: 148 50.5%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BEFORE

Votes: 62 21.2%
  • OTHER

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evolution is false. Dinosaurs lived with men and it's very provable. Evolutionists say that Dinosaurs died out 65 million years before men walked the earth. They need that to be true for their false believe to hold, but it's not. I can talk about this more later when I get more time.

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Was it the Jews or the Jewish church leadership who wanted Jesus of Nazareth dead?

The op is totally nuts, Jews are used to having Meshuganah teachers in their midst, why would they bother enough to want to kill one? It's against Jewish law anyway.
Has this guy never seen a midrash where Jews argue some small passage of the Torah over time, people will argue about someone's interpretation from hundreds of years before and someone will argue with them and it goes on and on? Some of the commentary has nothing to do with the original passage. It's a bit like some reddit threads, totally insane.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midrash
Just look at the page in the link, they are bonkers!

It is a lot of fun, however! Some people actually get advanced degrees in such stuff. So is Jewish law.

I figured tossing the money lenders and merchants out of the church itself was why the leadership went after him.

I paid good money for the pagan symbol tattoos I have. Not bludday laikely to be removed any time soon.

That's false. There are a few books that are in question about who the author is, but most of them are known and written by the eyewitness or prophet with it's name. The gospels were written by the people who's name they bear, but they weren't necessarily penned by them. They had scribes who worked for them. BTW I don't follow the Catholic Church. The book of Acts is not a fake. The transcripts go all the way back to the beginning of the Church. There was really a Jesus. That's easily provable. No doubt there. Did Jesus say all that He purported to say? Absolutely. The eyewitnesses attest to this in their writings. On one hand you say that the Bible is fake and on the other hand you say believe the Bible? I scratch my head on that one.

Eyewitnesses? Possibly one at best. Paul wrote his first part 50 or 60 years after Christ's death. Pretty amazing given the life expectancy of the time.

We know knowing for certain except both the old and new testament are a collection of writings that a small group of people decided to include. There are many other written that were left out probably for political reasons.
Check out the recently published dead sea scrolls sometime if you want your mind blown about "the bible."

If you want to actually talk theology with sources and serious academic discussion, let us know, otherwise you are just evangelizing your particular spin of born again rhetoric.

Last edited:
That's false. There are a few books that are in question about who the author is, but most of them are known and written by the eyewitness or prophet with it's name. The gospels were written by the people who's name they bear, but they weren't necessarily penned by them. They had scribes who worked for them. BTW I don't follow the Catholic Church. The book of Acts is not a fake. The transcripts go all the way back to the beginning of the Church. There was really a Jesus. That's easily provable. No doubt there. Did Jesus say all that He purported to say? Absolutely. The eyewitnesses attest to this in their writings. On one hand you say that the Bible is fake and on the other hand you say believe the Bible? I scratch my head on that one.

Whoever you are, I'm sorry to say that you sound like a Jehovah's Witness. Why? You are so imbued with ths snippets of BS that are taught in churches that you've become what is called Willfully Blind.

If you read my essays (which you most likely did not), and checked some of the scriptures, you'd have noticed that Jesus is supposed to have said in Matt., 16:23 and 24:34 where he is given to say that "This generation" (his generation), shall not pass before it comes to be as is expected, namely, a second coming. That's also repeated in Mark 9:1. Paul, in 1st Thessalonians, 4:16-17, said the same thing, but the immediacy was fudged in 2nd Thessalonians, 2:2&3. Oops, he didn't come. Did Paul even write the retraction? Maybe not, else why fudge on something so positively supposedly said by Jesus.

Good grief, read my essays and learn the truth of the lies that you're pushing on everyone. It's what others like you keep doing to stir up the masses to hate lesbians, gays, transsexuals, etc., even unto saying to kill them all. Get off your high horse.

I won't say more to you since you're apparently afraid of the truth of the lies all of you are spreading.

Then why aren't your afraid your view now if it should be private?

Wow...it was not good enough for you to hear that someone said "I believe".

You are all wrapped up in my criticism of the delivery of your message.

This is why I abhor most Holy Rollers. Their egos usually bust thru any apparent altruistic endeavors and show their real selves.

I am comfortable with my faith. period.

I figured tossing the money lenders and merchants out of the church itself was why the leadership went after him.

7xpxr.jpg

:D

Leave me out of your fantasy/sci-fi/fiction/buttrape/incest bullshit stories.

Luke? Is that really you? Maybe, since you're reincarnated, you didn't realize you were writing something that is supposed to be error free (according to Fundys), you might be forgiven. However, you prove that what Jesus and his disciples more than strongly intimate: that we are literally born again and don't have to wait for any silly old resurrection.

See the gospel ACCORDING to John, chapter 9: 1-3.

In case you don't remember doing it, how could YOU sin before you were born unless you had lived to sin? Hm! Well, since you're here, Gee Whiz!

Peace

w

It was a cyclical thing during that period, things seemed out of hand, someone tried to clean up. Like throwing rocks at cars on the sabbath.

Oh and it was the Temple, the second temple which the Romans destroyed in 70 CE. (AD for Christians).
It was located on the Temple Mount/ dome of the rock/haram esh Sharif.

The nice thing about Judaism and Hinduism is that they aren't looking for converts.
They are fine with everyone else believing whatever.
In the Torah, God says there are other lands for other peoples, so it is just accepted.

Judaism is based on a huge contract with God, that applies only to them.
Some Christian sects seem almost like Multi level marketing schemes.

Evolution is false. Dinosaurs lived with men and it's very provable. Evolutionists say that Dinosaurs died out 65 million years before men walked the earth. They need that to be true for their false believe to hold, but it's not. I can talk about this more later when I get more time.

Oh boy.

That's why I asked the question. Pretty much exposes the depth of looneyness. Metaphors, parables, myths, ways to live, esoteric shit, I can handle and appreciate. But dinosaurs living with men! I hope they were at least of different sex.

The nice thing about Judaism and Hinduism is that they aren't looking for converts.
They are fine with everyone else believing whatever.
In the Torah, God says there are other lands for other peoples, so it is just accepted.

Judaism is based on a huge contract with God, that applies only to them.
Some Christian sects seem almost like Multi level marketing schemes.

Actually, a rabbbi whose name escapes me, asked Vespasian, I think it was, for permission to set up a school, which I understand may have become the start of the Rabbi system. Also, the Christians of the day were thought to be in competion with them for converts.

For sure, there was an empire that isn't even mentioned in polite, as well as impolite, company, Kazaria, whose king invited a particular Jewish Rabbi to teach him Judaism, after which he was said to order all of his subjects to convert. Kazaria cut a wide swath through the Middle East, and as far as the Ukraine. It was said to last for a few hundred years or so.

If you're interested, check out Kazaria in wikipedia. I've got the book on it, but I can't find it just now

Peace

w

I'm not interested in any god that is so fucked up that she created us with a default position of being a sinner and then punishes us for it. The bitch should send herself to hell for being such a cunt!

I'm not interested in any god that is so fucked up that she created us with a default position of being a sinner and then punishes us for it. The bitch should send herself to hell for being such a cunt!

I don't think there is any question as to heaven or hell. If you led your life, lifting people up, showing love and care...

or, did you spend your life tearing down people. end/thread

When the end is near, I'll just find a local church and purchase my indulgence...

👀
👅
🙏

There is not enough money in your 401K to atone for the hatred you have foisted upon your fellow man. Libertarian idolatry (worshippin' at the false idol of Mammon) has purchased you a one-way ticket to the Lake of Fire.

Look at it positively, though, you'll finally get to meet your idols Joseph Goebbels and Ayn Rand, and can bunk with Ishmael in the transient wing of the Hitler Hotel.

I think it shows the gods do not expect perfection in their creations. Only humans expect perfection in their creations, even their gods.

I don't think there is any question as to heaven or hell. If you led your life, lifting people up, showing love and care...

or, did you spend your life tearing down people. end/thread

I think most people spend their lives doing some of both but a predominate amount of time doing neither which is why it logically doesn't have much theological impact even if one subscribes to a particular theology. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back