How To Expose Without Making The Intent Very Obvious

ONE of his three pictures is "really him" though, remember?! :D (The three women in his chosen pictures don't even look alike, so I'm not really sure why he's trying to fool people into thinking they're the same person AND him at the same time. How stupid does he think we are?!)

Don't go being all logical now. Mr. Sex Offender made it awfully clear that this was his fantasy and NOTHING, not even bodily autonomy, personhood, or the right to not be assaulted by someone else's sex life, would get in the way of flashing women.

I don't understand how someone could be such a sexist ass and then pretend to be a woman online. DO YOU NOT SEE THE IRONY IN THIS OP?!

okay big boob-ed dude, i can understand your confusion.but that‘s only gynaecomastia stupid.don‘t live under the false notion that you are a woman

okay big boob-ed dude, i can understand your confusion.but that‘s only gynaecomastia stupid.don‘t live under the false notion that you are a woman

Biological males can't give birth to children, dumbass. :rolleyes:

Projecting your lies on me when I have proof I'm a cisfemale? Pathetic.

You got caught. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU DUDE. Just fucking stop, the more you protest the worse you look.

Your bigotry is showing. :rolleyes:

Nice detective work, Meeks! :heart:

Here's more:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=59393622&postcount=10

NO ONE BELIEVES YOUR LIES, OP.

Last edited:
Biological males can't give birth to children, dumbass. :rolleyes:

Projecting your lies on me when I have proof I'm a cisfemale? Pathetic.

You got caught. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU DUDE. Just fucking stop, the more you protest the worse you look.

Nice detective work, Meeks! :heart:

Here's more:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=59393622&postcount=10

NO ONE BELIEVES YOUR LIES, OP.

:high five: I've been on to this one since they joined. I actively avoided these threads. It's hard to ignore this blatant hate OP keeps spewing, though.

:high five: I've been on to this one since they joined. I actively avoided these threads. It's hard to ignore this blatant hate OP keeps spewing, though.

I agree, and we shouldn't ignore it. Misogyny and transphobia isn't cool and to try and insult people by calling them "shemales" is disgusting.

It says a shit ton more about OP's (lack of) character than it ever will anyone he insults.

It's quite easy, actually. That's what the IGNORE button is for. BSLD joined JBJ in my oubliette. No problem.

It's quite easy, actually. That's what the IGNORE button is for. BSLD joined JBJ in my oubliette. No problem.
No you're wrong H, using Ignore is acting like an ostrich in this case. This guy has been proliferating threads everywhere trying to illicit responses from people who haven't clocked him yet.

Oh wow. Bigotry aside, that's also an interesting level of medical ignorance from somebody claiming to be an ob/gyn.

i don‘t have to learn ethics from a bunch of racists.that is the reason behind your open claws i guess.
as i said, you are no one to judge my credentials.neither i owe an explanation to anyone.

my attacks were directed to an individual, not towards any community.
i speak the truth.yes, i am vocal against hypocrite pseudo intellectuals, if that offends you. i too have a right to protest .

No you're wrong H, using Ignore is acting like an ostrich in this case. This guy has been proliferating threads everywhere trying to illicit responses from people who haven't clocked him yet.

if you go through my posts, without being biased or prejudiced, you can find that i have never started an argument on my own.i have retaliated.do you expect me to keep docile?
& you call me a bigot instead of that war monger? sound logic, ain‘t it?

i don‘t have to learn ethics from a bunch of racists.that is the reason behind your open claws i guess.
as i said, you are no one to judge my credentials.neither i owe an explanation to anyone.

OMG SUCH BULLSHIT.

You brazenly and openly call me a transvestite and then use the hateful and bigoted term 'shemale' to put down another person that caught you lying about your gender.

NO ONE was "racist" towards you! There has been literally ONE bigot in this clusterfuck of a thread and that, Mr. Sex Offender, has been YOU.

i speak the truth.yes, i am vocal against hypocrite pseudo intellectuals, if that offends you. i too have a right to protest .

What you're doing isn't protesting. You're lying about your gender, pretending to be a woman online to solicit masturbation material for yourself. You advocate forcing your fetish on nonconsenting people. You make transphobic remarks towards the people that call you out on your lies, and then you have the gall to play victim?

with that, i except good sense to prevail.no more fighting please.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Protest all you want, but on more than one occasion you have used derogative terms used to put down transgendered people. You use it when someone calls you out as a man. Seems to me you think that being called a man is absolutely terrible, so you use a term that in your mind is worse than being called the opposite gender.

No one here is using racism as their reasoning for being against your way of getting off. Most of us are against you taking advantage of people. Like this:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=59284030&postcount=17

today i enacted the idea of dropping the towel in front of the maid.i chose this one because it could be made look ‘ unintentional ‘, a key criteria of my humiliating exposures.
seema, my maid, a young girl of 23 was mopping the floor ( don‘t confuse her with the maid whose reference you have come across in my posts as the one responsible for my masochist fetishes, that was a decade ago ).i came out of my bathroom after having my bath, wrapping myself only in the towel, covering from mid boob to mid thigh area.she is quite used to the sight & she is never tired of complementing my body, though i have never gone full monty/ changed in front of her.suddenly, i slipped because of the wet floor dropping the towel in the process.i must had overacted the scene as she took it seriously.she was almost out to seek help for me from the next room when i asked her to stop.she helped me to reach my bed, as i pretended to hurt my hips.her hand was touching my armpit & side of boob.while i was trying to enact my role , that of one suffering from pain, lying on the bed with open legs, that dumb head came & covered me with a sheet, thus bringing an abrupt end.but before that i noticed her looking at my boobs & trimmed pussy for multiple times with a tinge of jealousy in her eyes.what was worse that she was there for next 30 mins , trying to provide me some hot water for massage, so i couldn‘t even got a quickie.it was partially unsuccessfull unlike the previous tasks.
i wish she discuss my physical attributes with her fellow maids & her husband.
now i am thinking that i must had asked her for a massage.

This is an example of taking advantage of someone who works for you. You weren't humiliated. Your maid (if any of this shit is real) was genuinely concerned for your well being, most likely to keep her paying job. You describe her as being jealous of you. That's not humiliation for you. It sounds more like you want to humiliate her. You like exhibition, go find a place that allows it. Stop forcing your staff and lower ranked employees to put up with your shit, just so you can get your jollies.

If this were something that was ok to do, you wouldn't be looking for a way to hide it or acting like you're hurt so your maid will touch your boobs and armpits. :rolleyes:

Also, you talk about this board like it's some kind of fantasy generator and clearly have no respect for the people who enjoy discussions beyond how to orgasm. You're especially pushy and have no concept of "your kink is not my kink." In fact, you seem genuinely confused by people not responding to your personal ads and story ideas (which are always the same). Being LesbianDoctor didn't get you any attention so you switched to this name, only to get about the same reaction.

Protest all you want, but on more than one occasion you have used derogative terms used to put down transgendered people. You use it when someone calls you out as a man. Seems to me you think that being called a man is absolutely terrible, so you use a term that in your mind is worse than being called the opposite gender.

No one here is using racism as their reasoning for being against your way of getting off. Most of us are against you taking advantage of people. Like this:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=59284030&postcount=17

This is an example of taking advantage of someone who works for you. You weren't humiliated. Your maid (if any of this shit is real) was genuinely concerned for your well being, most likely to keep her paying job. You describe her as being jealous of you. That's not humiliation for you. It sounds more like you want to humiliate her. You like exhibition, go find a place that allows it. Stop forcing your staff and lower ranked employees to put up with your shit, just so you can get your jollies.

If this were something that was ok to do, you wouldn't be looking for a way to hide it or acting like you're hurt so your maid will touch your boobs and armpits. :rolleyes:

Also, you talk about this board like it's some kind of fantasy generator and clearly have no respect for the people who enjoy discussions beyond how to orgasm. You're especially pushy and have no concept of "your kink is not my kink." In fact, you seem genuinely confused by people not responding to your personal ads and story ideas (which are always the same). Being LesbianDoctor didn't get you any attention so you switched to this name, only to get about the same reaction.

Bingo. Detective Meeks at it again!

i pity you.really.
we all have kinks & that‘s why we are here at lit.
...blah blah blah ...
i know what you will say now.you being a woman don‘t have any testosterone.wrong facts.it‘s zona reticularis .oh, theca cells too produce that in a woman‘s body under the effect of lh.in a normal woman, the androstendione converts to estrogen by peripheral aromatisation.i guess the process is defective in you (pcos), causing you to have high testo,..
for a counselling man, cottonsatire.

I only have a little knowledge of endocrynology, but this sounds like a mash up from Wiki to me. I'd guess he's a hospital porter at best and a wannabe doctor. What I find really offensive is the assumption that, because he's from 'India', that he can abuse the English language this way. Most natal Indian's (and I knew several in the staff at Uni) have impeccable English - far better than most English students, so he is insulting a swathe of Indians, for whom I have the greatest respect.

This is getting really boring anyway. Aren't we just feeding the troll?

I only have a little knowledge of endocrynology, but this sounds like a mash up from Wiki to me. I'd guess he's a hospital porter at best and a wannabe doctor. What I find really offensive is the assumption that, because he's from 'India', that he can abuse the English language this way. Most natal Indian's (and I knew several in the staff at Uni) have impeccable English - far better than most English students, so he is insulting a swathe of Indians, for whom I have the greatest respect.

This is getting really boring anyway. Aren't we just feeding the troll?

It's absolutely wiki copypasta. But he continues trying to put this BS out here expecting us to swallow it.

I'm allergic to BS. I break out in uncontrollable laughter.

Holy crap! I commend those that actually read his posts (it hurt my eyes and brain), to blow this knucklehead out of the water. Well done folks.

Holy crap! I commend those that actually read his posts (it hurt my eyes and brain), to blow this knucklehead out of the water. Well done folks.

Meeks did the heavy lifting. We should get her chocolate or something.

I'm less of a detective and more of a 'meddling kid.' No chocolate necessary.

Back