How the US can strike back at Iran

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
With the attack against US troops in the Middle East over the weekend, President Joe Biden’s administration is going to have to respond with a new level of force within days. There are reportedly three dead US servicemen and 25 wounded at a base in Jordan after a drone attack that Biden said “was carried out by radical Iran-backed militant groups operating in Syria and Iraq.” Added to the two Navy SEALS who died in an accident in the Arabian Sea earlier this month, this is a significant casualty count.

The first order of business is to increase the already high level of intelligence devoted to the Middle East. This is bad news for our combatant commanders in Europe and the Pacific, who must compete with US Central Command for satellite, drone, cyber and other intelligence assets. But given the deaths of American military personnel, job No. 1 for the next several weeks will be collecting information on Iran and its proxies. Once a significant amount of intelligence is in hand, we should release to the public all the evidence that links Iran directly to these attacks. The mullahs cannot be allowed to hide behind their proxies either ashore or at sea.

In terms of adding military heft, the president should order another carrier strike group to the region, joining the two already there. This would add another 80 combat aircraft and hundreds of Tomahawk missiles to the arsenal of US Central Command.

These attacks should hit, in descending order of priority: sites that have launched missiles or drones at US forces; ammunition and fuel storage areas that support them; and proxies’ command-and-control centers. After an initial round of strikes, our battle damage assessment should suggest a second round to clean up any missed target sets.
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...strike-back-at-iran-after-deadly-drone-attack

You sound a lot like Haley.

Biden is not going to be able to end this war he started. Mostly because he does not want to end it. If he did use the intelligence we and Israel already have the bases could be eliminated. Very much like Trump eliminating bases in Syria that could distribute the WMD gifted to them by Cofii Anan and Hans Blix delaying Bush from eliminating it in the first place.

oBiden and his cronies will not do this. They will continue to pull punches and neither escalate or end this nonsense.

This is also another opportunity to see Saudi Arabia wipe those bases out.

Even though oBiden started this shit, it is not our fight.

Sorry they stumbled on a flaw in our defenses. I am sure our military is acting independently to eliminate this risk as well as locate other vulnerabilities to prevent error.

Recall that Reagan sank half of Iran's Navy in eight or so hours when they chose to attack a U.S Destroyer.

The Sunni jihadist terror groups Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad celebrated the deaths of American troops on the Jordan-Syria border on Sunday, warning Washington that any support for Israel would force it to confront “the entire Ummah.”

The government of Jordan denied that the attack occurred on its territory, stating that the terrorists appeared to be targeting the U.S. military presence at the Al-Tanf base in Syria. Biden did not name the militant groups involved, but a murky coalition known as the “Islamic Resistance in Iraq” took responsibility for the attack and indeed asserted that al-Tanf was one of five targets in a wide-ranging drone attack meant to kill Americans, targeting outposts in both Iraq and Syria.

Iran-backed terrorists in Iraq began using the term “Islamic Resistance in Iraq” for their alliance following the unprecedented mass murder of an estimated 1,200 Israelis and the abduction of another 250 on October 7 by Hamas. On that day, Hamas terrorists invaded Israel from their stronghold in Gaza and engaged in a wide variety of crimes against humanity, including gang rape, torture, infanticide, and desecration of corpses. Israel has been engaged in a self-defense operation in Gaza since, which Iran-backed regional jihadists have supported through attacks on Americans, Israelis, and perceived Western assets in the region.

Islamic Jihad issued its own statement calling the killing of Americans “a natural and legitimate response to the US presence as an occupying force in our region.”
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...roups-natural-legitimate-kill-u-s-troops/amp/

A few missiles and bombs could do tremendous damage during halftime of the next football game. What the US military can't do is protect everything that Iran might hit next, all the oil tankers and coastal infrastructure in the Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman.

Biden didn't start any war. We can quibble over Hamas vs Israel but most of us agree its at least 90% HAMAS that we are in this specific situation.

Biden didn't start any war. We can quibble over Hamas vs Israel but most of us agree its at least 90% HAMAS that we are in this specific situation.
Biden funded it when he gave hundreds of millions to Gaza and billions to Iran which funds the vast majority of terrorism in the Middle East.

Biden funded it when he gave hundreds of millions to Gaza and billions to Iran which funds the vast majority of terrorism in the Middle East.
He didn't give shit to Iran. We've been over this one for years and years. Why are you pretending to give a fuck about terrorism in the Middle East by the by?

You sound a lot like Haley.

Biden is not going to be able to end this war he started. Mostly because he does not want to end it. If he did use the intelligence we and Israel already have the bases could be eliminated. Very much like Trump eliminating bases in Syria that could distribute the WMD gifted to them by Cofii Anan and Hans Blix delaying Bush from eliminating it in the first place.

oBiden and his cronies will not do this. They will continue to pull punches and neither escalate or end this nonsense.

This is also another opportunity to see Saudi Arabia wipe those bases out.

Even though oBiden started this shit, it is not our fight.

Sorry they stumbled on a flaw in our defenses. I am sure our military is acting independently to eliminate this risk as well as locate other vulnerabilities to prevent error.
Not sure how you got that Biden STARTED this war... Completely false...

Enabling is the same as starting. Ukraine, for example.

Ukraine and Israel are only similar in that there are US funded sides in both conflicts. One there is a 100% clear good guy in Ukraine. In one it is much, much more complex and calling Biden an enabler is a completely non-issue. That would make basically ever US administration since the end of WW2 has been an enabler.

Winning the long game would start with using less oil, and buying less from nations that buy Iran's oil, starting with China.

I agree for cutting back on oil as much as possible as quickly as possible. This isn't JUST green energy. I think slight alterations in our diet would do wonders, pushing for higher efficiency in literally everything. Encouraging people (not forcing them) to wear sweaters when its cold instead of using the heater. I'm old enough to remember when the government put out things like "Pork its the other white meant" and "Got milk" in addition to "This is your brain on drugs" and "Don't be a butthead" antismoking. Though the anti-smoking ones still show up. I don't know why with this fentenyl thing going on why they haven't just paid fricking Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale to show up as Wolvie and Batman and tell kids "We have our differences, but we agree that drugs are bad!" Or Taylor Swift. The Rock. Margo Robbie.

Electric cars are a proper step for MOST Americans. I literally cannot remember the last time I drove even close to a 100 miles in a single day. I barely rack that up over a week most of the time. If I had to rent a car everytime I make a trip to LA for a concert or San Diego cus I want to go to the Zoo it wouldn't hurt me at all.

Here's how Agent Joe Biden plans to strike back at Iran:

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u...-billions-in-sanctions-relief-lawmakers-warn/
https://twitter.com/share?url=https...+Billions+in+Sanctions+Relief,+Lawmakers+Warn

Biden Admin Poised To Grant Iran Billions in Sanctions Relief, Lawmakers Warn​

Sanctions waiver unlocks upward of $10 billion for Tehran​

Ayatollah Khamenei (Mohammad Sadegh Heydari/Wikimedia Commons)
Adam Kredo
March 12, 2024
The Biden administration is poised to issue a fresh sanctions waiver for Iran that will grant the country access to upward of $10 billion in frozen assets, providing Tehran with "a financial lifeline" as it foments terrorism across the Middle East, according to a group of GOP lawmakers.

In November, shortly after Hamas's attack on Israel, the State Department signed off on a sanctions waiver that permits Iraq to transfer multibillion-dollar electricity payments to Iran. The waiver, which grants Tehran access to around $10 billion in frozen funds, is set to expire this month unless the Biden administration renews it.

A group of Republican lawmakers is concerned that the sanctions waiver will be approved, according to a letter sent late Monday to the Treasury and State Departments and obtained by the Washington Free Beacon. The lawmakers ask the Biden administration to provide information on how much cash Iran has been able to access in the months since sanctions were lifted.

The sanctions waiver decision comes as Iran and its regional terror proxies—which include Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthi rebels in Yemen—foment chaos across the Middle East, including a series of missile attacks that killed 3 American military members and wounded more than 40. Critics of the sanctions waiver say it will enable Iran to continue funding its terrorist allies amid the worst spate of violence in the Middle East in years.

More here: https://freebeacon.com/biden-admini...-billions-in-sanctions-relief-lawmakers-warn/

This administration is a willing participant in Iran's war against America.

Here's how Agent Joe Biden plans to strike back at Iran:

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-admin-poised-to-grant-iran-billions-in-sanctions-relief-lawmakers-warn/
https://twitter.com/share?url=https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-admin-poised-to-grant-iran-billions-in-sanctions-relief-lawmakers-warn/&text=Biden+Admin+Poised+To+Grant+Iran+Billions+in+Sanctions+Relief,+Lawmakers+Warn

Biden Admin Poised To Grant Iran Billions in Sanctions Relief, Lawmakers Warn​

Sanctions waiver unlocks upward of $10 billion for Tehran​

Ayatollah Khamenei (Mohammad Sadegh Heydari/Wikimedia Commons)
Adam Kredo
March 12, 2024
The Biden administration is poised to issue a fresh sanctions waiver for Iran that will grant the country access to upward of $10 billion in frozen assets, providing Tehran with "a financial lifeline" as it foments terrorism across the Middle East, according to a group of GOP lawmakers.

In November, shortly after Hamas's attack on Israel, the State Department signed off on a sanctions waiver that permits Iraq to transfer multibillion-dollar electricity payments to Iran. The waiver, which grants Tehran access to around $10 billion in frozen funds, is set to expire this month unless the Biden administration renews it.

A group of Republican lawmakers is concerned that the sanctions waiver will be approved, according to a letter sent late Monday to the Treasury and State Departments and obtained by the Washington Free Beacon. The lawmakers ask the Biden administration to provide information on how much cash Iran has been able to access in the months since sanctions were lifted.

The sanctions waiver decision comes as Iran and its regional terror proxies—which include Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthi rebels in Yemen—foment chaos across the Middle East, including a series of missile attacks that killed 3 American military members and wounded more than 40. Critics of the sanctions waiver say it will enable Iran to continue funding its terrorist allies amid the worst spate of violence in the Middle East in years.

More here: https://freebeacon.com/biden-admini...-billions-in-sanctions-relief-lawmakers-warn/

This administration is a willing participant in Iran's war against America.
I never knew that committing treason is considered by Biden and his communist entourage an executive privilege. He lavishes wealth upon one of our existential threats whilst cutting our military budget, funding our military without keeping up with inflation is a deduction.

I never knew that committing treason is considered by Biden and his communist entourage an executive privilege. He lavishes wealth upon one of our existential threats whilst cutting our military budget, funding our military without keeping up with inflation is a deduction.
It's outrageous. The Houthis fire a missile worth 50k and we shoot it down with one that costs 2 million. We can see where this is going with him in charge. It looks like he's planning on buying them new missiles to shoot at us.

It's outrageous. The Houthis fire a missile worth 50k and we shoot it down with one that costs 2 million. We can see where this is going with him in charge. It looks like he's planning on buying them new missiles to shoot at us.
I’ve been around for a lot of years and never seen a president so far behind the eight ball, he’s making Carter look like a genius. Now we’ve got Haiti going off the rails. 800 billion of interest on the debt and he’s playing penny wise and pound foolish with our military. They/we could take out the Houthis in two weeks, hit them so hard with minimal effort.

Didn’t we terrorize the Middle East for the last two plus decades with wars based on lies? And didn’t we take out Iran’s democratically elected president and install the Shah? I usually go by body counts to root out who the worst terrorists have been. And I can’t stand biden. Nor trump. Any of them really.

I agree for cutting back on oil as much as possible as quickly as possible. This isn't JUST green energy. I think slight alterations in our diet would do wonders, pushing for higher efficiency in literally everything. Encouraging people (not forcing them) to wear sweaters when its cold instead of using the heater. I'm old enough to remember when the government put out things like "Pork its the other white meant" and "Got milk" in addition to "This is your brain on drugs" and "Don't be a butthead" antismoking. Though the anti-smoking ones still show up. I don't know why with this fentenyl thing going on why they haven't just paid fricking Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale to show up as Wolvie and Batman and tell kids "We have our differences, but we agree that drugs are bad!" Or Taylor Swift. The Rock. Margo Robbie.

Electric cars are a proper step for MOST Americans. I literally cannot remember the last time I drove even close to a 100 miles in a single day. I barely rack that up over a week most of the time. If I had to rent a car everytime I make a trip to LA for a concert or San Diego cus I want to go to the Zoo it wouldn't hurt me at all.
Cobalt is a helluva drug.

Back