How should we handle Never's tacky shit?

Damn trolls!

• Ignore her. (PS: if you vote, you're not ignoring)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Hope she dies screaming and wallowing in her own excreta

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Let the Mod handle it

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Start a dozen threads on how much we hate this tacky shit

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (please be a graphic as possible)

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
I agree with your quote, and so I think you should be able to say whatever you need to say.

I still wonder though, how come there's not a problem with having a sexuality-based thing like BDSM in its own conclave?

I've not seen you raise the issue there, I guess.

But I've not been following this for that long.

oh dear. i vote other, but i'm not sure what that entails yet. i didn't like the other options though.

hi, never.

i can appreciate where you are coming from, i just don't know if i agree. hm. guess i don't really know what i think 'bout all this yet, so i'll refrain from any further babbling.

I was one of the first to post to 'the Great Thread'. *wonders if you even know what that is*

Yes, I did raise the issue on the BDSM forum. However, it was pointed out that if BDSMers want a forum then a "vanilla" has no reason to protest.

aly*:
"oh dear. i vote other, but i'm not sure what that entails yet. i didn't like the other options though.

hi, never.

i can appreciate where you are coming from, i just don't know if i agree. hm. guess i don't really know what i think 'bout all this yet, so i'll refrain from any further babbling."

You don't have to agree with me.... just don't let other be shipping me off to a world populated by only men.

That would make me unhappy.

I'm thinking gloves.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say "hi new forum"

And while I don't knock anyone for wanting a place of their own, it does seem a shame to fraction off the board like this. All the posts that make up the GB are what make it such a great forum.

Never said:

You don't have to agree with me.... just don't let other be shipping me off to a world populated by only men.

Exactly, why shouldn men be made to suffer just because Never is immature?

Never, I love you even if you're a tacky bitch and I disagree with you on this one.

I find it really fucking interesting that a group of people persecuted for so long based on who they fuck is persecuting you over your goddamn (Non Gay Bashing, I don't know where the fuck they got gay-bashing from) opinions.

If this forum ends up as closeminded as BDSM ended up becoming, I'll stick to discussing Bi/Gay issues when they pop up on the GB or on other websites like I've been doing.

P.S.

I'll stay here on my high horse until I feel like dismounting thank you very much.

How about we call it the Bisexuals presently in a heterosexual relationship and their straight but not narrow friends ( and gay, lesbian, transgendered) forum?

lark sparrow said:
How about we call it the Bisexuals presently in a heterosexual relationship and their straight but not narrow friends ( and gay, lesbian, transgendered) forum?

they leaves me right out. what about bisexual people who aint getting any at all from anybody right now? what about me, i mean us!!

lark sparrow said:

How about calling it, "we may not all be gay or lesbian, but we are just enjoying posting and this is just another way to categorize our threads from the general forum" or stick with GLBT? ;)

Silken

killallhippies said:
they leaves me right out. what about bisexual people who aint getting any at all from anybody right now? what about me, i mean us!!

LOL Edit (gay, lesbian, transgendered, bisexuals who ain't gettin' nada)

mistresssilkeng said:
How about calling it, "we may not all be gay or lesbian, but we are just enjoying posting and this is just another way to categorize our threads from the general forum" or stick with GLBT? ;)

Silken

lol hello Mistress! :heart: How about at least BSglt? (That would be Bisexual, Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered, of course ;) )

lark sparrow said:
LOL Edit (gay, lesbian, transgendered, bisexuals who ain't gettin' nada)

hmm wouldn't that include anyone who fantasizes about the same sex? whew that would be big forum, lol name it 'Anyone who has even thought about it, and wants to tell us about it should post' ;)

lark sparrow said:
lol hello Mistress! :heart: How about at least BSglt? (That would be Bisexual, Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered, of course ;) )

lol hello love :heart: you know i hate labeling anything, if the current name gives Gays and Lesbians a free and comfortable place to chat then it is fine with Me. Does however love to see your cute sassy responses ;) :rose:

mistresssilkeng said:
hmm wouldn't that include anyone who fantasizes about the same sex? whew that would be big forum, lol name it 'Anyone who has even thought about it, and wants to tell us about it should post' ;)

Hmmm... yes, interesting that the biggest troll on the GLBT board is a homosexual. Is that possible? ;)

lark sparrow said:
Hmmm... yes, interesting that the biggest troll on the GLBT board is a homosexual. Is that possible? ;)

Well dang i don't post enough to know, who is the troll. Although from My time spent in chat, knows that trolls can come in any form, shape, or sexual preference ;)

Last edited:
mistresssilkeng said:
Well dang i don't post enough to know, who is the troll. Although from My time spent in chat, knows that trolls can come in any form, shape, or sexual preference ;)

True, I guess it depends on the rules... made by the majority... which brings me back to the suggestion of renaming the forum. ;)
lark sparrow said:

Last edited:
Angel:
"If this forum ends up as closeminded as BDSM ended up becoming, I'll stick to discussing Bi/Gay issues when they pop up on the GB or on other websites like I've been doing."

It won't.
No one's dragging my sexuality through the mud like that.

Back