How do you

Kiss Me First said:
Hey I didn't get any satisfaction!!! Though my boobies thank you for the compliment. :p

Your boobies are welcome.
Re:satisfaction, Perhaps you could wander out to Mr Ks shed and see what`s ready:D

Ps Asus support site sucks

quoll said:
Your boobies are welcome.
Re:satisfaction, Perhaps you could wander out to Mr Ks shed and see what`s ready:D

Ps Asus support site sucks

Indeed it does Quoll, been there done that and tore my hair out. :D I found one little snippet of help on the sis site about it, but that didn't help much either.

Oh and Mr K completed his project and all mechanical devices are back in working order, though now he's talking about regularly servicing them...... and not in a fun way. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bobmi357 said:
Satisfaction can be found three doors down on the left. Here we drool over boobie pics and since your not here, you'll just have to find satisfaction on your own. :D

I'm always here somewhere though satisfaction shall have to wait for nightfall I'm afraid......

Is it just me, or does everyone else find Kiss's AV hypnotic? very interesting angle and a lovely pair. Thanks for brightening the day.

I've been a patron of Literotica for nearly 6 years now - I discovered the forums about 3 years ago, lurked for two of them and then just started posting one day. It's proven to be fun, oftentimes informative, and relatively safe under the anonymity of the web. ;)

Lynxie said:
I've been a patron of Literotica for nearly 6 years now - I discovered the forums about 3 years ago, lurked for two of them and then just started posting one day. It's proven to be fun, oftentimes informative, and relatively safe under the anonymity of the web. ;)

<Holds up a sign and map showing Lynxie's House>

Just kidding... :D

We all know you're a 87 yr old ex nun and now grandmother to 43 kids. :D

Bobmi357 said:
<Holds up a sign and map showing Lynxie's House>

Just kidding... :D

We all know you're a 87 yr old ex nun and now grandmother to 43 kids. :D

Thanks, Bob - I just spewed blackberry smoothie on my monitor. :rolleyes:

Lynxie said:
Thanks, Bob - I just spewed blackberry smoothie on my monitor. :rolleyes:

Hey! At least I didn't spill the beans about your sordid past as a CIA operative and part time Biker Nun.... :D

Bobmi357 said:
Hey! At least I didn't spill the beans about your sordid past as a CIA operative and part time Biker Nun.... :D

Shhh! Nobody's supposed to know about my days as a Biker Nun! Whatever will my 43 grandchildren think of me now?!

LOL @ Lynxie and Bob! Your last few post have made me laugh. Glad I had no drink near or I might have shorted my labtop.

crazybbwgirl said:
I think I lurked for almost a year before I started posting on the general board. I think Hanns called me a fatty on my first post too. ahhhh - good times, good times.......

Good 'fatty' or bad 'fatty?'

Just out of curiosity...:confused:

DJHyrrikhayne said:
Good 'fatty' or bad 'fatty?'

Just out of curiosity...:confused:

You've obviously never had the pleasure of meeting Hanns! He's a little, um, grouchy let's say. And he was definately not being complementary! Which was fine - I got a quick lesson about the general board. thick skin

crazybbwgirl said:
You've obviously never had the pleasure of meeting Hanns! He's a little, um, grouchy let's say. And he was definately not being complementary! Which was fine - I got a quick lesson about the general board. thick skin

It's why I tend to hang out with the How To folks instead ... the people here are kinder, more respectful, and generally more mature :)

'cept for Bob, of course...

Lynxie said:
It's why I tend to hang out with the How To folks instead ... the people here are kinder, more respectful, and generally more mature :)

True - but I can't help myself sometimes I like to stir it up. Plus I was a sucker for all the political stuff before the elections.

Lynxie said:

Ok. I'm going to be the mature one here and pretend I didn't notice this insult. Instead I'll go stomp on my army men...

RAWRRRRR ATTACK OF THE KILLA BOB!!!
(stomps the plastic army men to smithereens) :D

But seriously. I try to be respectful, honestly I do. I can't help it if some posters bring out the sarcasm in me. :rolleyes:

Besides Lyn, you shouldn't point too many fingers. We all know about your sordid past as a biker nun terrorizing villages and teenage boys. :)

crazybbwgirl said:

Calling Hans grouchy is like calling Hitler mildly anti-social. I think its safe to say neither of them had a very nice childhood. :D

Bobmi357 said:
Ok. I'm going to be the mature one here and pretend I didn't notice this insult. Instead I'll go stomp on my army men...

RAWRRRRR ATTACK OF THE KILLA BOB!!!
(stomps the plastic army men to smithereens) :D

But seriously. I try to be respectful, honestly I do. I can't help it if some posters bring out the sarcasm in me. :rolleyes:

Besides Lyn, you shouldn't point too many fingers. We all know about your sordid past as a biker nun terrorizing villages and teenage boys. :)

Plastic army men, eh? I'll have to try that next time PMS hits. Sounds like a damn skippy time.

And I was just teasin' you Bob - in truth, I think you give some of the best, most well-spoken advice on this board.

As for Crazy - she wouldn't be crazy if she didn't stir things up once in a while :) Besides, even the How-To'ers have to have a little fun now and then!

Back