How can you find the thread someone posted in?

AG31

Literotica Guru

If I do a search on a user name I get a bunch of posts but they don't show the thread they're from, just the forum and the post number (within the thread). If I do a search on myself and copy and paste one of the items, it displays the thread when I paste. An example below. But if I copy and paste an item from a search on someone else, it doesn't display the thread. So I can't go look at the context. Is this on purpose???? Or is this a bug?​

I think I'll go re-post this in the Tech Support forum.​

Another AI Rejection Post (Sorry)

When you contact Laurel, include the information you have here in your post. Maybe trimmed down to the essentials of what the two AI "detectors" found, and how you solved it with "motherfucking."

if I copy and paste an item from a search on someone else
I'm able to see the threads when I search on a username. I don't know what you're talking about with regard to copy and paste.

Huh. It seems to have been time related. I searched a username several times and the thread title was not displayed until I searched my own name. Then it was. It turns out it is now being displayed for all names. A transient thing, apparently.

Back