Hot Blond Texas Mom Uses The Second To Whack Her Kids

Might she have been upset with the one getting married cause the fiancee was not as white as they were?

Would explain why she thought it was the dad's fault she was getting married.

Is that anything like people who can't STFU about their sexual preference? That's the conversation I get tired of hearing. Pride? Where does the pride come in over whatever it is that gets your dick hard or your pussy wet?

If your response is that all that noise is about deprivation of legitimate Gay RIGHTS, then I guess it's no different for gun owners.

You can't seriously be equating gays with gun owners?! Gays are discriminated against, held as 2nd class citizens, deprived of basic human rights, jobs, safety, rights to have proper marriages.

Gun owners do not 'suffer' if denied the 'right' to own a gun or limited in that right.

Guns are tools or toys not basic human rights!

If constitutional 'rights' are so sacred what happened to prohibition? It was a constitutional amendment. Wasn't around long and not many missed it when it was. Prohibition was costly to enforce and resulted in a rise in organized crime.

Keep your 2nd if you want. We can own 9s and ARs too. And collect multiple guns. We don't need a god given right to do so.

Equating gay rights and gun rights , sorry to say, is just plain stupid!

You can't seriously be equating gays with gun owners?! Gays are discriminated against, held as 2nd class citizens, deprived of basic human rights, jobs, safety, rights to have proper marriages.

Gun owners do not 'suffer' if denied the 'right' to own a gun or limited in that right.

Guns are tools or toys not basic human rights!

If constitutional 'rights' are so sacred what happened to prohibition? It was a constitutional amendment. Wasn't around long and not many missed it when it was. Prohibition was costly to enforce and resulted in a rise in organized crime.

Keep your 2nd if you want. We can own 9s and ARs too. And collect multiple guns. We don't need a god given right to do so.

Equating gay rights and gun rights, sorry to say, is just plain stupid!

I wasn't equating the degree of discrimination suffered by gays to the liberal bashing of gun owners. That WOULD be stupid. But the rights enjoyed by both gays and gun owners under the respective provisions of the Constitution ARE directly comparable -- they're BOTH IN the Constitution.

And the Prohibition amendment as well as the amendment which repealed it has nothing to do with either -- unless future amendments repealing the 2nd and the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th are somehow passed.

Repeal of Prohibition showed how easy it can be with the political will and public support to get rid of or heavily restrict guns. It is a precedent and Common Law is heavily based on precedents.

I've heard people say it is black culture which results in so many black deaths. I suggest it is American culture as a whole that results in 10,000 deaths per year from guns. And that culture is wrong. Just like 3rd world shitholes that hold back women's rights.

The 911 calls have been released. One from a neighbor who watched the whole thing and was reporting it live to the operator as the shootings happened and one each from both of the girls who were shot during the event.

You can google for yourself they are readily available and quite horrifying to listen too.

I can't believe the girls had the where with all to dial 911 as this thing happened but these kids are so attached to their phones I guess it makes sense but the last thing I am thinkin about is dialing 911 or video taping while being killed.

IDK....weird.

Last edited:
Back