Honeymoon capture

agedmac

Literotica Guru
So, a couple is getting married. The woman is sexy and hot but comes on like a virgin queen (which she is not). Her hubby knows he's lucky to be marrying her. At the end of the reception, she goes and changes out of her wedding dress and is putting on her sexy summer dress to leave on the honeymoon. As she goes out, she is confronted by (hmm, best man?; her brother? Some young stud from her background?). This guy and four other guys kidnap her. They leave clues to find her for the groom, but he only sees one clue at a time. The paper tells him (and only him) that she has to take a shot every 30 minutes and then sit on each of the guys laps and give them a kiss. The guy is racing around trying to find where they have taken her. The bride, at first, is horrified but as she gets drunker after each 'clue' and a little wet as the kisses become hotter and the guys put their hands on her as they kiss.
After three or four clues (depending how hot I want to make her seduction go on), they tell her she will have to take one item off as well as she kisses......first were her sexy shoes, then her dress (which then shows off her sexy bra and panties) and the guys get more wild, tweaking her nips, squeezing her ass, slapping her butt as she moves from one guy to the next. Finally, they have her stripped down completely and she is sitting on the first guy's lap, his erection out as he has pulled down his pants and underwear. He raises her up and slides her down onto his cock.
At that point we go back to the groom. He figured out where they were holding her after only a couple of clues. He is sitting in n adjoining room as his new wife is sucking a cock and bouncing up and down naked on his best man's hard cock........... Obviously, lots more detail is possible.

So, a couple is getting married. The woman is sexy and hot but comes on like a virgin queen (which she is not). Her hubby knows he's lucky to be marrying her. At the end of the reception, she goes and changes out of her wedding dress and is putting on her sexy summer dress to leave on the honeymoon. As she goes out, she is confronted by (hmm, best man?; her brother? Some young stud from her background?). This guy and four other guys kidnap her. They leave clues to find her for the groom, but he only sees one clue at a time. The paper tells him (and only him) that she has to take a shot every 30 minutes and then sit on each of the guys laps and give them a kiss. The guy is racing around trying to find where they have taken her. The bride, at first, is horrified but as she gets drunker after each 'clue' and a little wet as the kisses become hotter and the guys put their hands on her as they kiss.
After three or four clues (depending how hot I want to make her seduction go on), they tell her she will have to take one item off as well as she kisses......first were her sexy shoes, then her dress (which then shows off her sexy bra and panties) and the guys get more wild, tweaking her nips, squeezing her ass, slapping her butt as she moves from one guy to the next. Finally, they have her stripped down completely and she is sitting on the first guy's lap, his erection out as he has pulled down his pants and underwear. He raises her up and slides her down onto his cock.
At that point we go back to the groom. He figured out where they were holding her after only a couple of clues. He is sitting in n adjoining room as his new wife is sucking a cock and bouncing up and down naked on his best man's hard cock........... Obviously, lots more detail is possible.
"Something old, something new, your wife is borrowed, follow the clues." šŸ˜Ž

The twist: it was all the groom's idea in the first place.
That twist has been used to the point, its all but the norm. Especially here where people have to work with the "they have to enjoy it" angle Lit tries to promote.

That twist has been used to the point, its all but the norm. Especially here where people have to work with the "they have to enjoy it" angle Lit tries to promote.
I suppose that "the wife was in on the plan" is overdone too?
do we have to pick between "the butler did it" and "the tentacle monster did it"?

do we have to pick between "the butler did it" and "the tentacle monster did it"?
I'm pointing out that at this point husband or wife being in on it is no longer a twist. I imagine fans of dub con style stories have come to suspect it from the start at this point.

Here is a real-life honeymoon story: a man is charged with killing his bride after they arrived in Fiji.

luxurious-fiji-honeymoon

Now he claims it was an accident. Anyway, not a good start for sure. There is also a Facebook picture of her with her wedding dress. Facebook can come back to haunt you.

It gets worse. If you bring up the photo, it links to many other Facebook pictures of her friends and who knows who else.

Last edited:
Here is a real-life honeymoon story: a man is charged with killing his bride after they arrived in Fiji.

luxurious-fiji-honeymoon

Now he claims it was an accident. Anyway, not a good start for sure. There is also a Facebook picture of her with her wedding dress. Facebook can come back to haunt you.

It gets worse. If you bring up the photo, it links to many other Facebook pictures of her friends and who knows who else.
kinda lacks the happy ending?

kinda lacks the happy ending?
Maybe there could be a fictionalized version of it. One would have to find something wrong - a big lie? - that she told him. I was considering that maybe he was trying to cover up something about himself, but he sure brought attention to the whole thing.

The Mafia used to dispose of bodies by putting them in cars and putting that through an auto-crushing machine. Hard for an ordinary person to do, especially in Fiji.

Maybe there could be a fictionalized version of it. One would have to find something wrong - a big lie? - that she told him. I was considering that maybe he was trying to cover up something about himself, but he sure brought attention to the whole thing.

The Mafia used to dispose of bodies by putting them in cars and putting that through an auto-crushing machine. Hard for an ordinary person to do, especially in Fiji.
she faked her death to go off with a kazillionaaire to a private island?

she faked her death to go off with a kazillionaaire to a private island?
The real person is not quite attractive enough to pull that off. Not that I was ever gigolo material myself.

It's hard to fake your own death if you leave your "body" around. Of course, one could just disappear for long enough. That was sort of the plot of Marilyn Monroe's unfinished movie Something's Got to Give, although her disappearance was not deliberate.

OK, this is something that seems to happen as folks read my stories (see tag line)-- a lot of what happens next. But sometimes the story is JUST the story. All of us can speculate what 'does' happen and it's true the two obvious solutions is that one or the other knew it happened. Frankly, the only part of the story I've written so far that I'm not happy is the hubby watching from the other room. Leave all that 'hanging' and let the reader imagine what happens next.
As MY story idea, what I would appreciate help is in the process of the story itself. How does she react to the kidnapping? I'm inclined to think she thinks it's funny until they started kissing a little too passionately....and maybe as she is getting a little drunk, she is losing her inhibitions. Maybe she even asks the instigator (and I'm leaning toward the best man who has secretly wanted her all along).

Does the groom have a friend who is helping him 'find her'.....maybe it's her brother, but nah, that's a different story. I want it to be a good friend of the bride, maybe a guy who secretly still wants her?

Finally, I want her to be just a LTTLE uncomfortable with the sitting on laps and the kissing.....and maybe as she gets a little drunk, she loses her inhibitions OR there's something in her past where...dunno, she pulled a train? Nah. Something with the guy helping the groom. A particular kink with her 'once'.

I'm increasingly deciding that I want the BRIDE to discover that she is having a FUN experience. That the 'later' part is only is in her honeymoon bed w/ her hubby as she is all over him and the last line......don't have it......but something about her wondering..... is the 'genie out of the bottle' for her and the groom?

It could include the twist Jay Johnstone of the Los Angeles Dodgers played on Tommy Lasorda. He and his teammates stole their manager's clothes and proceeded to lead him with clues, all over Los Angeles. At the quest's end, they tell him to add all the numbers he found together. Tommy does so and discovers they add up to the locker next to his at the Dodger's clubhouse! They moved his stuff three feet but he went chasing clues for about a hundred-mile radius! In this story, the bride is in the very SAME hotel where the reception is held -- maybe even on the same floor! Our clueless groom goes chasing around all over creation only to end up having to have crossed a hallway!

It could include the twist Jay Johnstone of the Los Angeles Dodgers played on Tommy Lasorda. He and his teammates stole their manager's clothes and proceeded to lead him with clues, all over Los Angeles. At the quest's end, they tell him to add all the numbers he found together. Tommy does so and discovers they add up to the locker next to his at the Dodger's clubhouse! They moved his stuff three feet but he went chasing clues for about a hundred-mile radius! In this story, the bride is in the very SAME hotel where the reception is held -- maybe even on the same floor! Our clueless groom goes chasing around all over creation only to end up having to have crossed a hallway!
LOLOLOL. Well, the basic idea of being in the same hotel is a good one......but the image of Tommy Lasorda running around naked all over LA--OOFFF

Actually... bride stealing is a legitimate part of Latvian ethnographic wedding traditions.

Studying that tradition, once upon a time the raunchy local viking weddings apparently used to often go something like this:

The groom travel around looking for a bride, and finds a good match, but her mother says no. So he abducts her anyway (likely not without her own help, at least half the time). Her family warriors chase them, but he successfully gets to his house they now besiege. The battle is avoided by a wise man from either side coming forward, a new round of negotiations commence. A deal is found, date and place for the wedding is set (while typically at groom's house, bride's house may insist to held the wedding). Under the negotiator's supervision the bride travel home, so she could have proper goodbyes and collect her dowry (it's at a minum a chest of good clothes she had been prepared herself for all her conscious life so far, including all her personal belongings).

A sneaky competitor arrive with a riding party and either attack the bride's travel caravan on the way to the ceremony or more likely steal the bride right out of the festivities. A combined team from both wedding parties chase them down, successfully this time, and bring her back to the groom (who is not typically participating in that chase himself, not sure why).

(Yes, imagine an ungovernable countryside where everyone is living highly dispersed, in what's basically lite hillforts, inhabited by extended family plus helping hands, up to twenty men that can take up arms and girls, girls carry and know how to use long knives too.)

This all was often somewhat enacted in a ritual form in the tradition later, including the bride stealing part that interest us here. Sometimes substituted in modernity by stealing the wedding cake, or otherwise trying to jokingly sabotage the event, including but not limited to, unleashing what seemingly appears to be especially randy band of party crashers and many ways to extort small bribes (typically in form of alcohol), like, neighbors blocking access road(s).

So yes, in Latvian wedding stealing the bride from same part of festivities -- that nowadays typically start with the church wedding mass (and/or any other form of official signing of the marriage) early in the day, may include travel over seven bridges before the meal, and end with the traditional "pagan" binding rites at the midnight (only after with the marriage is considered to be final) -- wouldn't surprise anyone.

While it would be typically improvised by "misbehaving" guests, it normally must be sanctioned with the event organizers or even the Leading Couple (who aren't parents of either, but usually their parents generation and ritually carry the bride to the groom (and/or in reverse, or simply both from the church to the meal) and supposedly take co-responsibility in the success of the marriage they presumably facilitated) even if without actual details, so the bride's veto, laid down with them in advance could have chace to be honored (there's no hard guarantee anyway though).

Typically the bride would be ransomed back rather soon, even if not chased, but sometimes guys may get carried away. The scenario you describe, while of course outlandish, isn't that far out from the somewhat possible or in range for highly exaggerated retelling of the nearly mundane.

I took the suggestion of this thread and wrote a story around the idea. literotica.com/s/love-and-jeopardy just went live. Naturally, since its in loving wives it's being hammered, but I think it is well-writen.

I took the suggestion of this thread and wrote a story around the idea. literotica.com/s/love-and-jeopardy just went live. Naturally, since its in loving wives it's being hammered, but I think it is well-writen.
Read commented Voted.
Some trolls ought to stay under their bridges.

I enjoyed your story, that might be the first Jeopardy tie in on the site. What a great morning read.

I enjoyed your story, that might be the first Jeopardy tie in on the site. What a great morning read.
Thank You! I really appreciate the positive feedback. After reading the story idea, I thought of Jeopardy and the great Far Side cartoon where the nerd is trying to push the door to the Midvale School of the Gifted when the sign says "pull," and the story flowed from there.

Back