Honest, open swap with planned consequences

Niceguy2000

Virgin
Obviously, there are a lot of cheating spouses and cuckold stories here.
Not many open swap with pregnancy...especially planned pregnancy.

I would imagine the incidence of couples trading partners is much higher than most of the plots seen here....
Okay, the pregnancy angle would be rarer.

So, two couples have known and swapped with each other for years.
They have a very strong relationship, not just lusty/bored/drunken swapping at the country club.

They have children with their respective spouses, (there are some stories here where they decide to have the other man's child first...I don't buy that, I think any self respecting guy would want "his" first child...the one he is legally responsible for...to be his biologically) and both couples, getting near the age when the baby factory closes, decide on one last late in life child.

But then someone gets the idea of having the baby with their long time swap partner.
They have been together so long, it would be a way of privately acknowledging the depth of their love for the other person.

Plot points:
-Selling it to the other three. I would expect one out of the three, not necessarily a man, would need a bit of persuasion.
-A bit of drama...how will it change their marriages and the couple's long standing relationships?
-Do both women become pregnant?
-Once pregnant, any thoughts about making the swap a bit more than just a swap...moving homes? Divorce/Marriage?
-Does one biological father take a unusually strong interest (to outside observers) in his friend's new child? (Giving money for college etc.).

So, try to make it realistic, not just horny people doing a kink out of lust or too much booze.

It would be a serious story dealing with emotions, not just sex.

I hope someone can do this...

Last edited:
I'd do it as a very loving swap scenario. The women are best friends and one day start talking about having another child. Both couples have kids in high school. After chatting about it they each approach their hubby's individually.

Afterward the husbands talk it over, both sort of hoping the other would talk them out of it, but strange as it sounds both men are down for it.

Afterward the four of them get together at the behest of the wives. The wives suggest that during the period of peak fertility, the couples go away for a weekend for some wild group sex,
just the four of them. To maximize the chance of insemination.

One of the husbands points out the obvious. "Babe, if you get pregnant we won't know who the father really is."

His wife caresses his face. "Honey, would you love the child any less of it has brown hair or blonde?"

The men look at one another and the other man shrugs. "She's right. At this point in our lives, who knows how many swimmers we still have? It's pretty logical if you think about it."

Rob, in your scenario, have they "swung" together in the past?

If not, it might come across as a wife just borrowing a cup of sperm from a friend...a low cost (but more fun) sperm bank.
In short, IMHO, that idea is more pragmatic than romantic.

And it is not a swim meet of competing sperm (though that might be an idea for a another, more lighthearted story between two guys who bet who can father their wife's next child).

Also, in my version, it is less a thing of "who's the father" than a very deliberate attempt to have her lover's child.
Nothing really left to chance.
That makes it all the more "naughty" and is the key element.

Yes, the children are high school age. The couples do bring it up but decide by the time their half siblings begin to look less like THEIR father, they will be out of the house or be adults and understand their parent's actions.

Aside from that, I think we are on the same page.
I have looked up your stories, I think you could do this.

Last edited:
I'd write the story in first person from the perspective of the sperm.

Each man fucks the other wife. Then they swap and each fuck their own wife. Now each woman has two loads of jizz inside her. The sperm all know that it's every gamete for himself, and they engage in a cutthroat race to penetrate the egg and win one for the home team. Our story focuses on one plucky little sperm named Norman with a can-do attitude and a determination to win at all costs!

Back