Hmmm.... Rate The Avatar Above You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
deepstar7 said:
Very sexy, a 9 for sure.
My smile gets 8.5 or 9, but my nipples av rates a 10. ;) Now I know...

anyways I rate you 8...shot could be clearer and zoomed in more to show off your sexy stuff

Solivagant said:
My smile gets 8.5 or 9, but my nipples av rates a 10. ;) Now I know...

anyways I rate you 8...shot could be clearer and zoomed in more to show off your sexy stuff
Mmmm I'd rate your smile n cleavage a 10 :) Sometimes things left to the imagination are just damnnnnn sexy! ;) :devil:

Rebel Rose said:
Mmmm I'd rate your smile n cleavage a 10 :) Sometimes things left to the imagination are just damnnnnn sexy! ;) :devil:
Love the kitty....he looks like mine. That alone earns you a 10. ;)

WyldBreeze said:
Love the kitty....he looks like mine. That alone earns you a 10. ;)

U get a 10 cos I get images flashing in my head of exactly what could go between such fine, bulging breasts like urs... :rolleyes:

With or without the kind words, you definitely get a 10......very lickab....oops...I mean likeable. :eek: :catroar:

WyldBreeze said:
With or without the kind words, you definitely get a 10......very lickab....oops...I mean likeable. :eek: :catroar:

I am jealous of your voluptous cleavage, I must give you a 10.

strawberryangel said:
I am jealous of your voluptous cleavage, I must give you a 10.

just jealous that I can't enjoy you from your AV - maybe I can use you to try out my AV ;)

The Av above me is Alluring - I feel as though I am secretly peering through her window as she showers. HEY -who's there in the bushes!

Lapp

Lappdog said:
The Av above me is Alluring - I feel as though I am secretly peering through her window as she showers. HEY -who's there in the bushes!

Lapp

Love it love it love it!

The black and white is beautiful and highlights the simplicity of the pic and the contrast is just beautiful.

Deffinitly a 10 in my book.

I wish I could give a number higher than 10!!! Not only smokin' hot - but wearing a form of my favorite color, purple, woohoo!!! :nana:

phoenix67 said:
I wish I could give a number higher than 10!!! Not only smokin' hot - but wearing a form of my favorite color, purple, woohoo!!! :nana:
10 cuz I'm a sucker for tats :devil:

I would give this a 8. THis is the besy use of a Dixie flag I have ever seen. It really brings out the stars

mischevious eye said:
I would give this a 8. THis is the besy use of a Dixie flag I have ever seen. It really brings out the stars
hehehe ;)

Well, since I know who found yours ;) I gotta give it a 9.5 :p
mysterious, seductive, playful :)

Howdy Rebel - I would have to go with a 9.5 for your avatar .. would have been a 10 if we could see your face in its enitre beauty. Thanks for sharing your southern pride.

phoenix67 said:
Howdy Rebel - I would have to go with a 9.5 for your avatar .. would have been a 10 if we could see your face in its enitre beauty. Thanks for sharing your southern pride.
*giggles* I only wish I looked like that. :rolleyes:

I'll bet you still have nothing to be ashamed of, lol. Your sweet kitty gets you an 8 ... aaaaand your avatar as well. :p

phoenix67 said:
I'll bet you still have nothing to be ashamed of, lol. Your sweet kitty gets you an 8 ... aaaaand your avatar as well. :p

Nice tatoo 'rising out of the ashes..'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back