Historical inflection points.

HisArpy

Loose canon extraordinair
There have been many such events.

Cleopatra's death resulted in the fall of Egypt and changed world society forever.
The US civil war changed the US from a collection of States to a united collective.
The bombing of Pearl Harbor brought the US to the forefront of world power.

Scientifically, there have been many such points in the human timeline. For example, the discovery of antibiotics and vaccines, radiation, magnetic imaging, the mapping of the human genome, and so on. Each one of those things has changed the world.

Technology is yet another area of our existence which has gone through inflections points. From the invention of the wheel, the Antikythera mechanism, the light bulb, computers, cell phones and satellite communication, rockets into space.

The list goes on as each new discovery leads us ever onward into the future. And each one was resisted by some faction in one form or another.

I believe Trump's election in 2016 was such an inflection point. I believe that his election and the possible second term is a statement to tomorrow. That today's forward looking peoples have seen that the old ways aren't going to get us further down the road of human development.

Totalitarianism and oppression don't create innovation. It doesn't give rise to satisfaction. It especially doesn't inspire anyone to do anything other than to not do anything at all for fear of being noticed and punished.

Today's Left is attempting to use yesterday's tactics to suppress and oppress the wonders that today's people enjoy. Censorship to prevent ideas and liberty from spreading. High taxation to prevent independent financial worth. Social terrorism to prevent people from joining together as a coalition to fight against the above.

This November we are going to have to choose between the unending stagnation of yesterday or an unknown tomorrow.

I believe it is the "unknown" part of that statement that gives rise to the resistance against Trump's Presidency. They are afraid. They are afraid that in the new tomorrow they are redundant, irrelevant, outdated, and of no importance.

They are wrong.

Everyone matters. Even those who engage in resisting change matter because they show us that we should not give in to fear. We should not fear change merely out of fear of failure.

I believe we are at an inflection point. I also believe that no matter how hard the Left tries to deny and avoid it, the inflection will occur. The only question here is whether it changes and goes in the direction we choose, or we let blind chance decide.

Either way, the Left loses.

My thought for the day.

Cleopatra's death resulted in the fall of Egypt and changed world society forever.
The US civil war changed the US from a collection of States to a united collective.

Scientifically, there have been many such points in the human timeline. For example, the discovery of antibiotics and vaccines, radiation, magnetic imaging, the mapping of the human genome, and so on. Each one of those things has changed the world.

Technology is yet another area of our existence which has gone through inflections points. From the invention of the wheel, the Antikythera mechanism, the light bulb, computers, cell phones and satellite communication, rockets into space.

The list goes on as each new discovery leads us ever onward into the future. And each one was resisted by some faction in one form or another.

I believe Trump's election in 2016 was such an inflection point. I believe that his election and the possible second term is a statement to tomorrow. That today's forward looking peoples have seen that the old ways aren't going to get us further down the road of human development.

Totalitarianism and oppression don't create innovation. It doesn't give rise to satisfaction. It especially doesn't inspire anyone to do anything other than to not do anything at all for fear of being noticed and punished.

Today's Left is attempting to use yesterday's tactics to suppress and oppress the wonders that today's people enjoy. Censorship to prevent ideas and liberty from spreading. High taxation to prevent independent financial worth. Social terrorism to prevent people from joining together as a coalition to fight against the above.

This November we are going to have to choose between the unending stagnation of yesterday or an unknown tomorrow.

I believe it is the "unknown" part of that statement that gives rise to the resistance against Trump's Presidency. They are afraid. They are afraid that in the new tomorrow they are redundant, irrelevant, outdated, and of no importance.

They are wrong.

Everyone matters. Even those who engage in resisting change matter because they show us that we should not give in to fear. We should not fear change merely out of fear of failure.

I believe we are at an inflection point. I also believe that no matter how hard the Left tries to deny and avoid it, the inflection will occur. The only question here is whether it changes and goes in the direction we choose, or we let blind chance decide.

My thought for the day.

Have you ever been right about anything? You've been debunked, debased, and feeling dejected since your first day here. Maybe you should just sit back, read, and shut the fuck up.

It'll either be Democracy or Autocracy after the election.

Choose wisely...

Trump is no longer an unknown. That is precisely why he’ll likely lose.

And my thought for the day is that someone should hold on tightly to his day job.

It'll either be Democracy or Autocracy after the election.

Choose wisely...

Either way, the Left loses because it won't be tyranny by the majority.

After the EC votes, the riots will be ended. It doesn't matter who wins, the riots will be ended and the rioters will be put down.

Count on it.

Ummm it was the battle of Actium, where the change occurred. Where Octavian defeated Anthony's army/navy. This defeat lead to the fall of Egypt, and of course the two lovers suicide was a result of this loss.

Really? you could have fooled me by looking at the shit happening in the US right now....

Kind of, the reality is, Pearl Harbour brought the United States into a war they should have joined ( and FDR wanted to join) two years late. If the US had joined originally back in 1939, there is a great possibility the War may never have grown as large as it did ( funny that the Republicans of the day didn't want the US joining in WW2 in 1939), and many millions of of non combative people's innocent lives may have been saved. As well as many millions of soldiers lives.

Stick to Law, History is not your forte.

Last edited:
What a crock of shit. The OP is ready to put on the sneakers, drink the kool aid and transcend on comet Trumpy-Bopp into the future.

220px-Marshall_Applewhite.jpg

My thought for the day is you have been had, but good.

Ummm it was the battle of Actium, where the change occurred. Where Octavian defeated Anthony's army/navy. This defeat lead to the fall of Egypt, and of course the two lovers suicide was a result of this loss.

Really? you could have fooled me by looking at the shit happening in the US right now....

Kind of, the reality is, Pearl Harbour bought the United States into a war they should have joined ( and FDR wanted to join) two years late. If the US had joined originally back in 1939, there is a great possibility the War may never have grown as large as it did ( funny that the Republicans of the day didn't want the US joining in WW2 in 1939), and many millions of of non combative people's innocent lives may have been saved. As well as many millions of soldiers lives.

Stick to Law, History is not your forte.

From what I've seen, neither is the law, but even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while.

I thought y'all were opposed to the New World Order?

Didn't hurt yourself, did ya'?

There's a difference between a new tomorrow and "new world order".

Please try and keep up with the rest of the class.

They are wrong.

My thought for the day.

Did you notice that Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?

I noticed Trump had over 15,000 cheering patriots show up in North Carolina. I've noticed as well how the Democrats and the media conceal the lack of support for Biden by showing his appearances with exaggerated social distancing requirements and using that as an excuse for the lack of attendance. Pretty lame.

There are hundreds of nominees. Literally thousands of people are qualified nominators.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back