Hijacked account.

šŸ˜‚Babay, that sounds like a problem between the two people in that household.
"Stay out of grown folks' business."

Yes, if they're monitoring the attached email to their account, but I have to admit to not wanting them to as this sounds like a lovely batch of karma.

Is there a way to let someone know his wife has his password and is telling women not to message him?
No one would have alternate contact info for a member unless they shared it. I would advise just stepping back on this one and heā€™s going to have to deal with an apparent mess heā€™s made.

Hooboy. Um. What TPH said. While we have no reason to doubt the veracity of your concern, there's not much we can do given the circumstance, nor can I say it sounds like a good idea for us to get involved in what appears to be a personal dispute. Also, as they are not causing a disruption on the actual forums, there no reason for us to take action on their account as circumstances stand. It probably is best to disengage.

Can we call it a compromised password? I donā€™t want to get involved, just want him to know he needs a new password.

Can we call it a compromised password? I donā€™t want to get involved, just want him to know he needs a new password.
You can call it whatever you want, but unless he gave you another way to get a hold of him, you donā€™t have another way to get a hold of him.

you could try sending them a message from their profile? as it would go to their email and the person night not have that password.

I agree wholeheartedly with ToPleaseHim and Quip. This is a private family issue and not at all in the remit of the moderators here. I wish the both of them the very best and I hope it ends well. If any of our members are affected by hostile or aggressive posts from that account they are welcome to contact any moderator on the forum.

Back