Hey, writers: check your spam folder

neuroparenthetical

Sexy Brain In Jar
I'm becoming increasingly concerned that some of my prompt responses to editing requests via the Volunteer Editor board are getting shunted into spam folders. When you submit a request, if all goes well, you will be receiving a technically unsolicited email from a fresh address - probably from one of the major free email services (outlook, gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc.) that your own email service/program/filters may be wary of.

Check that spam folder, folks. It might save you a lot of delay and frustration.

I'm becoming increasingly concerned that some of my prompt responses to editing requests via the Volunteer Editor board are getting shunted into spam folders. When you submit a request, if all goes well, you will be receiving a technically unsolicited email from a fresh address - probably from one of the major free email services (outlook, gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc.) that your own email service/program/filters may be wary of.

Check that spam folder, folks. It might save you a lot of delay and frustration.
Emails from the Volunteer Editor Program come from this address

Literotica Editor Program <noreply@literotica.com>​

Any other emails from the forum or Private messaging system are from

Literotica Discussion Board <webmaster@literotica.com>​

Neither of these accepts replies as they are unmonitored.

Back