Here comes Barron...the next Trump steps into politics.

Barron, thanks to Melania, could choose to walk away from most of the "I'm stuck with being a Trump" crap. I rather thought he would. It's disappointing to see this indication he'll chose to be painted with the self-inflicted family curse.

Well considering the GOP and their complete and utter disdain for dynastic politics they will of course not embrace this... Heh.

It's no surprise. Trump is a conman and has taught the art of the con to his children. Barron will receive that education as well. The fact that conservatives use government to make money for themselves and their rich friends just goes hand in hand with the con.

Well considering the GOP and their complete and utter disdain for dynastic politics they will of course not embrace this... Heh.

It's no surprise. Trump is a conman and has taught the art of the con to his children. Barron will receive that education as well. The fact that conservatives use government to make money for themselves and their rich friends just goes hand in hand with the con.
Oh yeah?! šŸ˜”

So typical! I see that you conveniently left out the political careers of Amy Carter, Chelsea, and all the anchor babies of the Hussein Obamas!

Too much?
Ok, yeah, that was too much.

ā€œThe former presidentā€™s attorneys argued that he should be allowed a break from trial to attend Barron Trumpā€™s May 17 high school graduation, which Judge Juan Merchan agreed to allow.ā€

What a hypocritical joke. trump didnā€™t attend any of his other kids graduation. I bet heā€™ll duck out to hold a rally.

What a hypocritical joke. trump didnā€™t attend any of his other kids graduation. I bet heā€™ll duck out to hold a rally.
This has been debunked. He went to his other kids' graduations from both high school and college. (I must note I didn't get to either my daughter's college graduation or my son's masters graduation--I was serving abroad and in operations I couldn't be released from.)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...gh-school-and-college-graduations/ar-AA1nmOCW

The howler, though, is that, even though he's been given permission, Trump might skip Barron's graduation to do a fundraiser.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-for-fundraiser/ar-BB1lZ7P7?ocid=BingNewsSerp

This has been debunked. He went to his other kids' graduations from both high school and college. (I must note I didn't get to either my daughter's college graduation or my son's masters graduation--I was serving abroad and in operations I couldn't be released from.)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...gh-school-and-college-graduations/ar-AA1nmOCW
Fair enough, I stand corrected. Read he hadnā€™t somewhere and didnā€™t bother to verify.

The howler, though, is that, even though he's been given permission, Trump might skip Barron's graduation to do a fundraiser.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-for-fundraiser/ar-BB1lZ7P7?ocid=BingNewsSerp
Wouldnā€™t surprise me a bit. Wonder how that would play with the judge, though

Wouldnā€™t surprise me a bit. Wonder how that would play with the judge, though
Trump has no credit with the judge anyway. And as long as he can stay just this side of being jailed (I don't think he wants that, no matter what he says), I don't think Trump cares. His base likes the "in your face" approaches he takes and he's not counting on anyone but his base (and increasingly his base isn't going to the mat for him either).

Trump has no credit with the judge anyway. And as long as he can stay just this side of being jailed (I don't think he wants that, no matter what he says), I don't think Trump cares. His base likes the "in your face" approaches he takes and he's not counting on anyone but his base (and increasingly his base isn't going to the mat for him either).
trump probably doesnā€™t really want to go to jail, but heā€™s certainly taking advantage the whole former president status and logistical complications to push the boundary. And if he does talk his way into jail weā€™ll hear nothing but heā€™s a martyr for the people, ā€œyouā€™re next if you donā€™t vote for meā€ stuff

Least he's not on a campus supporting Anti-Semitism like all the young democrats are.

Does the OP have his Palestinian flag pin and Hamas armband on while calling other hatemongers?

Does the OP have his Palestinian flag pin and Hamas armband on while calling other hatemongers?

Hi, racist. Go ask your girlfriend jeninflorida - the most overtly-racist member we'd had here in years.

Oh wait, you can't. I destroyed her. šŸ˜Ž

Wonder if Trump is a bit hazy on who Barron's father is.
Possibly the gardener or the pool guy is the father. It's almost always one of the two; then again, there is the remote possibility of it being the mailman, but that's doubtful. I think the tabloids say he is gay.

As you said, it is a bit hazy. What's clear, though, is that, from his facial features, he is his mother's child. The tabloids haven't addressed that yet, so the verdict is out on that aspect.
:nana::D

Back