Helping the Model Next Door (closed)

"I-I'm just going back to the computer..." COry murmured as she walked over to the computer and examined a photo of her tits.

"Are you sure that's what you want to do?" As you step in front of the computer and look at the collection of nude pictures on the screen, I ease up behind you and press my hard dick against your ass, holding him tight between us, then reach around and gently caress both tits, finding that your nipples are hard and very sensitive. A few more kisses on your neck . . . "What do you think of your pictures, Cory?"

"S-Stop it!" Cory tried a bit to pull away, towards the computer. The pictures were... making her aroused.

Not quite ready to let go, "Just relax, Cory . . . I'm not asking you to do anything besides having your body against mine while we look at the pictures." Sliding my hand down over your soft belly, I run a finger over your swollen lips and wipe off just a trace of moisture.

Bringing my finger up to you, "See, your body is telling us that you are aroused by what is happening to you . . . so, relax, and enjoy the things you are feeling right now."

Still not sure just how far you are willing to go today . . I would love to throw you down on my bed and bury my cock in your tight pussy . . .

Instead, I stay close behind you, once more sliding my hand down over your belly . . . this time, probing your pussy lips just a little, but enough to feel your clit, and rub it gently with my finger . . .

I moan, and suddenly all of my nervousness disappears. You rubbing me feels so good... I wiggle my hips.

As you wiggle your hips against my hard cock, I probe a bit deeper with my finger, whispering, "You are so wet, Cory." The precum is leaking out of my cock head and creaking a slick trail on your butt . . allowing my cock to slide up and down your butt crack easily . . .

"Ohhh...." Cory murmured. She clicked another to see a shot of her pussy in the middle of her legs. Then, she snapped back to reality. "I-I think i got to go." COry had set her clothing at the side of the bed, and so she sat on the bed and grabbed her bikini top.

As you sit on the bed and reach for your bikini, I turn and push you onto your back on the bed and step between your legs. "Look, girlie, you think you are going to come over here and tease me with your Miss Innocent crap and then run out . . . I don't think so."

Leaning over you on the bed, cock in my hand and guiding it toward your dripping slit, I start to force the head between your swollen lips.

I scream and run away quickly, rapidly putting my clothing on and heading back home. Then I lock the front door and stay in my room, still forgetting to cover the huge window. Then I put on my real clothing, and lay on the bed, tired, nervous. I feel guilty for doing that thing....

Next week, I am in a bar. I don't know this, but many women here usually are tricked into getting drunk by people who want them, get driven home by them, and are fucked. I don't know what to order.

"Fuck," I say out loud. "What a cunt!!"

Sitting on the deck with a beer, at least I got some decent pictures to jerk off to. Looking over at your house, you still can't remember to close your drapes. Watching you change from bikini to clothes. What a body!!

I'll probably call one of my friend-with-benefits gals that likes to fuck as much as I do with no strings attached.

"Um... excuse me?" I call. The waiter comes, and I order a shot of beer. As I drink slowly, I look around. Many people already are chatting with their mates.

Well, after a week, I've still got the photos of Cory on my computer . . . and at least the thought of her naked on my bed, wet pussy and all . . .

Haven't heard a word from you all week about your 'modelling ambitions', so one morning as I am sitting on my deck with the paper and my coffee, I hear your back door open. Waving at you with an attempt at a smile on my face, I hold up the disc from my camera with your pictures.

"It's yours, no expectations or anything. You can do with it what you want, I didn't keep any copies of the pictures," Fuck, I don't need to, you never close your drapes when you undress anyway.

"Not a thing . . just giving you the disc with your photos that I took for your modelling portfolio. Told you there were no expectations." As you hold out your hand to take the disc, I grab a hold of your wrist and start dragging you toward the door into my house . . . "Maybe we need to talk about finishing what we started last week."

(Rough weekend . . . sorry for the delay)

Your protesting of "L-Let go of me!" doesn't seem very serious or threatening, so I start walking toward the house, dragging you behind . . . but without much effort on your part to get away. Looking back at you, "is this the way you treat all your boyfriends? Just one big prick-tease?"

Back