Help with humiliation ideas

Mnkinkcpl

Dazed and confused
I could use a bit of help, need some new ideas for mild public humiliation.

I meet with a friend every few months, usually in a bigger city for a bit of fun.

Our standard scenario goes like this.

I meet with a friend every few months, usually in a bigger city for a bit of fun.

We meet up at a hotel bar, she will already have a room, as we are having a drink I will tell her to give me her panties which she must remove while sitting at the bar.

If we are in our favorite spot then I will play with her while we finish our drinks.

She will have to confess her transgressions from the time we have been apart, her SO also likes to send me a list of the things he has seen. She also tends to be snarky before we head to the room.

Once in the room I will spank her ass and thighs, we both prefer bare handed spanking over my lap.

After the spanking we usually go shopping at the mall of America, shoes, lingerie, dresses anywhere she might be seen. Both her braless tits and nipples showing through her top and her reddened ass and wet pussy.

After we have had dinner somewhere we head back to the hotel for playtime.

While this has worked for the last several years I would really like to have some new ideas for our next meeting.

Does anyone know of a source for custom temporary tattoos. I found one site but theirs last about two weeks and I would prefer that she be able to remove them if she wants after our meeting.

My plan is to apply some derogatory tattoos where they can be seen by selected people, the sales woman at the lingerie shop, shoe store and possibly the waiter/waitress and bar tender where we go to dinner.

The sales lady at the lingerie shop has played along with us the last few visits, I believe that she is the owner and my sub has the hots for her. During our last visit the sales lady helped direct B. In her modeling the different selections for me.

I don't want to just ask this woman if she would allow B to pleasure her, but thought if she saw a suggestive tattoo she might be open to it.

Of course pushing B close to her limits is the goal and over the last several months she has become open to more.

We meet up at a hotel bar, she will already have a room, as we are having a drink I will tell her to give me her panties which she must remove while sitting at the bar.

If we are in our favorite spot then I will play with her while we finish our drinks.

She will have to confess her transgressions from the time we have been apart, her SO also likes to send me a list of the things he has seen. She also tends to be snarky before we head to the room.

Once in the room I will spank her ass and thighs, we both prefer bare handed spanking over my lap.

After the spanking we usually go shopping at the mall of America, shoes, lingerie, dresses anywhere she might be seen. Both her braless tits and nipples showing through her top and her reddened ass and wet pussy.

While this has worked for the last several years I would really like to have some new ideas for our next meeting.
Take her to the men’s room stall, fuck her and cum on her clit. Take her back to the bar and don’t allow her to wipe her legs

go to a classy sex toy shop and both talk to the salesperson about needing a penis sleeve for her.

Being required to go into a supermarket with nylons on under my jeans with a tampon in my ass. I have to buy only cucumber, zucchini, eggplant, and other phallic shaped veggies with two tubes of KY. She stands in the distance watching the expression on the checkout person.

She takes me to the lingerie department and selects sexy female clothes for me, holding it on my body to check if it would fit my size, meanwhile talking to the salesperson and explaining rather loud that it is for me because she found out that I am a sissy.

I find myself insatiably horny when my mistress spits in my face. I love the feeling , smell and the look when she makes me look in the mirror. It's even better when my cum is spit back in my face.

Back