Help required to find a recent story

DashBalder

Virgin
Help required to find a recent story

I recently read a story about an unhappy wife who is a part time soccer (football) coach, who meets the father of one of her players and she wants to have an affair with him. She meets the player's father and the father tells her that he has an open marriage as his wife is a Navy pilot and is away for long periods. He willing to have an affair with the soccer coach, but only if she gets her husband's approval to the affair. If she gets her husband's approval she should wear her engagement ring along with her wedding ring. The soccer coach decides to bring up the subject with her husband and the first chapter ends with the husband's take on the whole matter... i did not finish reading the story and i can't remember the name of the story or the tags.. Can anyone help me find this story

Does anyone stop wearing the engagement ring after getting married? Such a bizarre 'hook' to decide the future on. is that a regional/cultural difference? I'm from the US, and women wear both a wedding band and the engagmeent ring, alongside each other here, pretty much without exception.

Back