Help me name a character?

AchtungNight

Lech Master
Creating an antagonistic character for my E/V story, a girl with dyed multicolored streaks in her hair who likes to video tape her sexual encounters. She later posts them online with her co-stars’ faces obscured by static for personal financial profit. My MMC is a participant.

Real name Alice Walton. Screen name is what I need. Rainbowhead and Rainbow Curls are my best ideas so far. Suggestions welcomed.

Creating an antagonistic character for my E/V story, a girl with dyed multicolored streaks in her hair who likes to video tape her sexual encounters. She later posts them online with her co-stars’ faces obscured by static for personal financial profit. My MMC is a participant.

Real name Alice Walton. Screen name is what I need. Rainbowhead and Rainbow Curls are my best ideas so far. Suggestions welcomed.
Ivorie Frost

20231224_162203.jpg

Harley Quim?

Kidding. Or...nah, kidding.

Rainblow Bright?

Okay forget about the hair...her real name is Alice, so maybe Allie Cat?

I used that, but it was in an e-book and not here so feel free to use it if you want.

This is the greatest website for anyone writing where names have to be made up.

https://www.behindthename.com/random/

You can come up with names for any nationality and even stray into Mythology and fantasy.

I think I'd move past "rainbow" (likely the first thought for most) and move to something with more subtext.

Wavelengths. Spectrum. Chameleon. those areas.

I like Chroma a lot. (Greek for color)

If I went that route, I'd build off that in minor backstory.

Chroma

Chromagirl

Em

I think I like Iris Rainbow best. The hair is to make her distinctive, of course. She tells her sexual partners that their encounters will be taped but not that the tapes will be available for a small fee online. The MMC agrees to be her partner, finding the prospect of being taped an interesting motivation to do well at pleasing her. Then he finds out she’s cheating on him with other people without his knowledge and confronts her. She breaks up with him. He later discovers from his geek friend (a fan of Alice’s website) what’s going on with the tapes. Alice is using the money to pay for college. His female therapist slash new girlfriend is also Alice’s fan. He is challenged to demand a cut of the profits from Alice or just let things go. Not sure what he’ll do yet.

Update- story approved and should go live on Lit tomorrow morning. I will post a link in the New Story Advertisement threads. :)

Back