Help in finshing up a story - Hollywood based

Surt

Experienced
Before i say anything else, i just wanna quickly tell everyone that i didn't write this story, the author is really busy and I'm posting it for her. She would like to polity ask if people would look at this story, change it up if they want to, or just add an ending since it is missing one. If you have any questions or want to read the story in a more readable format, then feel free to pm me. If your interested in finishing or altering the story, let me know. Thanks for reading.

Lauren sat on her deck and watched as Tom and Mark carried boxes and bags from Kristin’s front door to a small box truck parked in her drive way. She glanced down at her phone “bitch” she said out loud referring to Kristin who had yet to call her once while she has been away. She flipped open her phone and searched for Kristin’s name under the K’s send the phone rang a few times then went right to voicemail. Wow, she better be lying in a ditch somewhere; Lauren thought closing her phone and tossing it on the ceramic table that decorated her deck. What the fuck am I supposed to do for a month? Lauren once again said to herself glaring down at Tom who took a break and finished off a bottle of water. “FAG!” Lauren yelled from the comfort of her trees, Tom looked up and for a moment she thought he saw her. She grabbed her phone off the table stretching to reach it almost falling over, clicked the little button on the side to activate the time. That’s nice it’s only been 4 minutes tossing her phone back on the table and slumping down into her chair. The day was beautifully warm and Lauren stretched out and took full advantage of the sun.

Jack came out 2 hours later in golf get up and sat next to Lauren on the chair. Lauren peeked up from her sun glasses and smiled.
“Hey”
“You look sexy” Jack said wiping some sweat off her stomach and drying his hand on her towel.
“You going golfing again” Lauren asked leaning her head back down.
“Yeah, hate sitting around the house”
“You will get some work here soon, I can feel it.”
“Oh! I am not worrying I have plenty I can do, it’s just all shit” He laughed. “I just wanted to come out and say goodbye and remind you to go shopping.” Lauren groaned “Hey you were the one that wanted to do away with all the help”
“Well our help was 19 years old with a tight body and a large mouth”
“You’re too paranoid”
Lauren could have gotten into a heated argument about how she had every right to be paranoid but then again she was never the saint either.
“Ok, I need to get off my ass anyways. Is there anything specific you will need?”
“Yes! That list I hung up on the fridge weeks ago” Lauren laughed
“Ah, ok.” Lauren said moving her glasses from her face to the top of her head. Jack leaned in and kissed her on the lips.
“I will be back in a couple of hours; maybe we can go get some chow later?”
“That would be lovely” Lauren answered kissing Jack again. He got up and disappeared through the kitchen. Lauren sat there for a few seconds then forced herself to get up.

The store was unusually busy for a Wednesday afternoon parking miles away from the entrance Lauren huffed and puffed her way inside.
“Good afternoon, cart?” Lauren chuckled inside and accepted his gift.
“Thank you” She said taking the cart by its handle and heading into the crowd. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the shopping list Jack had prepared for her. She went up and down the aisles grabbing shit on and off the list filling the cart up. She remembered years ago when she could only afford to hit the convenient store in Collinwood for some toilet paper and Doritos, now she could get as many full carts as she wanted.

The last couple of items were shaving cream, deodorant and razors for Jack. Lauren turned her cart around and searched for the man aisle. The cart was getting harder to push and the fact that the cute little old man up front gave her one with a bad wheel was not helping. She turned down the aisle and began her search for manly products.
“Lauren?” A familiar voice rang out from under a ball cap and black windbreaker. Lauren looked up to see old flame Robin Williams standing there with a bottle of shampoo in his hand and a basket around his arm.
“Robin! Oh it’s so good to see you” walking over to embrace him in a hug “it’s been awhile.”
“Yes it has been” Awkward silence. “You and Jack are back together I see” pointing to a People magazine he had folded in his basket, Laurens smiled faded a little bit.
“Yes, it’s been a bumpy road but I think it might last this time, or at least until next week” Lauren joked trying to lighten up the mood.
“Good, good” He said placing the shampoo bottle on top of the magazine.
“Well since we are on the gossip column I just want to say sorry about your marriage, I meant to call.”
“Thank you, we also went through a bumpy time… as you know.”
“I thought things were going good?”
“We did a good job hiding that huh?” Lauren frowned “its fine now, I am a lot happier. We were high school sweethearts she’s just not the one for me anymore.”
“You were always into those young hot brunette girls” Lauren announced to be funny and then realizing that was a bad thing to say.
“Just one in particular” Robin added making the air thick.
“Robin I’m sorry, it was just a thing I needed someone and…”
“Have lunch with me.”
“I have to get…”
“It’s just lunch I’ll buy if you’re worried you won’t have enough for groceries” He laughed pointing to the overflowing cart of goodies. Lauren laughed and agreed to meet him at the corner coffee shop for lunch.
Robin waited for Lauren and helped her take everything out to her car then she followed him down the road. He ordered a coffee black, and Lauren got a glass of water.
“So what else have you been up to other then your random appearance on nip/tuck?” Robin asked sipping on his beverage.
“That’s about it; they are debating if they want to bring me back on as a main character.” Robin nodded
“I like that show”
“I agree. So I see you are starting up another comedy tour” Lauren brought up squeezing a lemon into her water then letting it drop to the bottom of her glass.
“It’s been about 5 years I think I have enough material to hit the road again.”
“Hi, ah are you 2 ready to order... Oh my God I just noticed who you are.” Robin looked up in time to see she was talking to Lauren. Robin laughed tipping his hat down even further. “You’re that chick that’s married to Jack Nicholson”
“That’s me” Lauren answered not really sure what to say.
“You are so cool”
“Thank you” again loss for words
“Did you know what you wanted?” Robin asked pointing a hairy palm at the menu.
“I sure am… I will take the veal parm sandwich with photo salad instead of fry’s please” She jotted everything down then turned to Robin.
“And what can I get for you sir?”
“I would like the chicken salad with French dressing, what does that come with”
“A side of garlic bread”
“That’s fine, thank you.”
“Ok I will get that in right away, did you need more coffee?” Robin peered up from his hat to answer the lady when she finally noticed who he was. “OH MU GAWD you are Robin Williams, can I get your autograph? Robin took the pen from her and signed a napkin using the name from her name tag as a reference. “Wait didn’t you two…” Lauren looked up and shook her head, the lady just smiled and walked away.
“Ugh! If Jack finds out I am here with you he will flip”
“You’re fine it’s just 2 friends having coffee, you worry too much” Robin said smiling to the waitress who re-filled his cup.
“I think I am going to be sick”
“You just need to eat something” Robin laughed touching her hand then removing it just as quickly.
Their food arrived and they each ate everything but the plate, Robin had another coffee and Lauren finished her water.

“Well I should take off, don’t want to leave the food any longer in the car if I don’t have to” Lauren said getting up and shaking the crumbs off her lap.
“I got this like I promised” he said removing his wallet and tossing 2 twenties on the table.
“Thank you” Lauren said heading out the door noticing their waitress talking to two other girls and pointing. Robin nodded opening the door for Lauren and following her out to her car around back. She opened the door and turned to face Robin who was right there.
“I had a nice time wished it was longer, but I will take what I can get” He said taking his hat off to scratch his head then placing it back down.
“I also enjoyed myself” She said as they both stood there starring at each other. Should I hug him nah just get in your car and drive away. What’s wrong with a hug anyways unless you think he will want more, more like what a kiss? Friends kiss all the time same with family it’s just a nice gesture nothing unfaithful about it. “Well ok I should really go thanks again” He smiled leaning in kissed Lauren on the side of her check sneaking a little bit of her lip. Lauren blushed followed by a smile got in her car and road away.
Lauren got home around 3:00 in the afternoon; Jack must have still been out golfing because there was no sign of his car. 20 minutes and a bucket of sweat later the vehicle was unloaded and the contents were now on the kitchen floor. Lauren grabbed a beer from the fridge and took a seat out on the deck before she continued to put everything away. Her shirt was stuck to her back and she smelled of coffee. Brining the bottle up to her lips the cool surface felt nice and the liquid that slid down her throat was even better. She laid back and closed her eyes taking in the silence. A shadow had passed over her and she shrugged it off on the clouds but then she felt the presence of someone and slowly opened her eyes. Jumping up and knocking her beer over she screamed at the site of mark standing over her.
“Mark! What the fuck do you think you’re doing here?” Tom had arrived just in time skipping up the deck stairs.
“Lauren, hey it’s cool we are just dropping off Kristin’s keys” He said holding up a ring with 3 keys on it and placing it on the table slowly stepping back from it as if it was a weapon.
“I meant no harm” Mark said
“You’ve already caused enough harm, and you too” She shot a nasty finger at Tom.
“Whatever” Mark said under his breath
“Let’s go” Tom said grabbing Marks wrist “Tell Kristin I’m sorry”
“She doesn’t care” Lauren sneered and with that the 2 men were off her property and hopefully out of their lives. “The fucking nerve” Lauren said picking up the broken beer bottle and bringing it into the house and disposing of it. She heard the truck start up and watched as it drove away making sure they were gone. The Kitchen was a disaster and she figured it was the best time to clean it up.
Jack came home around 7:00pm to find Lauren curled up on the couch playing play station.
“How did you do?” Lauren asked without looking up from the TV
“I had fun” Jack said laughing kicking off his shoes and placing his famous sun glasses down on the end table.
“Good”
“You hungry” Jack asked washing his hands in the kitchen sink.
“I could go for some eats.” Lauren replied saving her game and turning everything off.
“Ok give me a few to get ready and we will head out” Replied Jack taking off his pit stained shirt as he headed down the hall into the bedroom.
Jack was in the mood for steak so they went to this fancy steak house off of Mulholland Drive where Jack was known and had his own designated table. Of course Lauren had to look presentable and dug some old black dress out of the closet to represent. It was a long evening, the meal was great but the company was even better. When Jack and Lauren got home they both hit the bedroom and were out like lights.

Ring, ring, ring, ri…
“Hello”
“Oh hello there, this must be Kristin?”
“Hi Lauren what’s up”
“Just checking in on my buddy, do anything fun?”
“No, not really just relaxing”
“Who is there with you?” Kristin paused
“No one”
“I swear I just heard a man’s voice”
“I think your hearing things” Kristin said trying to cover up.
“Ok, anyways. Did I tell you Tom is all out of your house?”
“Yes, you called me last night and told me”
“Did I mention how Mark was all up in my face?”
“Yes I heard all about that too.”
“Hmm, I am running out of things to report on”
“As long as the house is not on fire I don’t need an update every hour” Now Lauren was silent.
“What are you going to do today?”
“I don’t know, maybe head down to the park.”
“The same park you have been going to for years now?” Kristin laughed “yes that park”
“Ok, well have fun I am going to go find something to do.”
“Should I expect a call later on tonight?”
“Yup” Lauren chimed in then hung up.
“Was that Kristin?” Jack asked walking into the bedroom.
“Yup”
“How is she doing?”
“Good I guess, but it’s like pulling teeth with her. I just want to know if she is having a good time”
“I’m sure she is, or she would have been home by now. You know Kristin is very independent and closed off at times”
“I know but still”
“But what, she is there you are here I am here let’s just focus on that” He smiled lifting his eyebrows up just enough to give that sexy look. “What do you say we go on our own little vacation?” Jack asked moving towards Lauren and wrapping both hands around her waist.
“What? Are you serious?”
“Yeah, why not?”
“I don’t know it’s just too spur of the moment”
“I thought you liked spontaneous?” He said pulling her closer and interlocking his fingers together.
“I do...”
“Ok, then let’s go.”
“Go where?”
“Anywhere you want to go, we can go for a day a week a month just as long as I am with you”
“When did you turn into such a romantic?” Jack looked serious
“When I thought I lost you for good” Lauren smiled
“Ok”
“Ok what?”
“Let’s go on our very own vacation”
“That’s my gal” He said leaning in and kissing her forehead
“Let’s do Vegas again but this time no gambling, I want to see shows eat at expensive restaurants and have sex in hot tubs” Jack laughed
“Anything you want, go get ready we will leave as soon as tonight”

Jack did all the driving and within 3 hours they were there and settled in their hotel room at the MGM Grand.
“Good evening Mr. Nicholson we have been expecting you and your wife” Jack turned to Lauren and smiled.
“Thank you” Jack said grabbing Laurens hand and squeezing it tight.
“Here are the keys to your room, don’t worry about the car we will take care of that and your bags will be up in your room very shortly. If you need anything, anything at all you let me know personally” The man said all smiles dropping 2 card keys in Jacks hands then retreating his behind his back and standing tall.
“Is there anything else?” Jack asked under his sun glasses
“No your room is ready oh and here I almost forgot two tickets to see KA tonight at 9:00pm.”
“Oh, how nice” Lauren blurted out “What? I have wanted to see this show for the longest.”
“Wonderful! Well you two have a good night” Jack shook the man’s hand who then retreated back to his spot behind the counter.
“Ok we have 2 hours to spare before the show” Jack said looking at his watch “Should we go have sex in the hot tub?” He asked still holding onto Laurens hand.
“Oh but of course Mr. Nicholson” Lauren said tiptoeing up to kiss Jack on the lips holding it long enough to make some passer buyers uncomfortable.
The elevator ride was quick but still gave them some time to fondle each other before it arrived onto their floor. Jacks shirt was un-tucked half way and Lauren’s hair was a mess. They entered their room and sure as shit their entire luggage was neatly placed by the foot of the bed. Jack shut the door behind them and joined Lauren on the bed where they began to make out again.
Lauren was on top of Jack kissing him passionately and occasionally grinding on his crotch. Jack had hold of the side of Laurens face kissing her back. Lauren sat up and smiled just staring back at jack who still had his sun glasses on.
“What?”
“Nothing”
“You better go start that water if you plan on using it before the show”
“I was thinking we wait”
“Why? Is everything ok?” Jack said sitting up and scooting his back up to the wall.
“Oh yeah I just think it will be better if we wait, have a couple of drinks maybe go dancing come back and then you know”
“Dancing, you never said anything…” Jack stopped when he saw the look on Laurens face “Dancing is good”
“I’m just saying, I don’t want to come here and just have sex all week. We are away from home and I want to do things we don’t normally do”
“Hun, you know we can do anything at anytime all you have to do is ask” Jack said
“I know, Hey you know what?”
“What?”
“I want to go somewhere where there are beaches and dolphins and clear water.”
“I thought California had all of that” Jack joked “We can do a cruise or go to some island owned by Mel Gibson if you want”
“Ok”
“Now?” Jack asked surprised. Lauren laughed
“Fuck no I am getting ready to see a show with my man” Jack leaned forward and wrapped Lauren in a hug kissing her on the lips.
“You’re sweet! Now start getting ready we should probably leave soon.”
Lauren got up and headed over to where he luggage was and placing it on the bed
“Does Mel Gibson really have a island”
“I have no fucking clue I just assume he does” Jack said looking at his face in the mirror and deciding whether to shave or not.
Lauren slipped her jeans off and kicked them to the side; she pulled out a pair of folded black dress pants and put them on. She tossed on a black belt and then rummaged through her bag for the perfect shirt. Jack watched from the mirror as she pulled her shirt up over her head ruffling her hair in the process.
“Did you bring your light blue and white shirt?” Jack asked turning around and leaning up against the desk with the mirror.
“Yes, do you think I should wear that?”
“I think so” Jack answered, Lauren stood there looking at the suitcase and the hoard of cloths inside of it.
“Ok” Lauren said grabbing that shirt and placing it over her head. It was a button down short sleeve shirt that showed cleavage and tapered off at the bottom to show her stomach. The only two reasons Jack liked the shirt. “Ok I just need to put my face on and we can head out, is that what you are wearing.” Lauren asked.
“I was thinking about it, why what’s wrong with it?”
“Nothing I was just wondering” Lauren said grabbing her makeup bag and heading into the bathroom.
Within a couple of minutes Lauren was all dolled up and on the arm of her husband heading down into the lobby. Jack led the way to the auditorium stopping here and there for the few fans that had spotted the two.
“You go get the seats and I will start us off with some drinks” Jack said handing Lauren her ticket and sending her off with a kiss. She watched as he walked away and thought to herself how good he looked, and then thought back even further. He always looked good even when we went to a cook out or a friend’s house for coffee he always dressed to please. I think that was one of the reasons I feel for him in the beginning. She even went as far back to remember the steps that lead up to meeting Jack and that experience.

15 years earlier…

“If we don’t leave now we are going to miss the fucking plane” Kristin yelled from the doorway.
“Bitch I told you I was coming” Lauren said barreling out of the bedroom with 3 suitcases and a large carry-on.
“Do you plan on living there?” Kristin asked pointing to all of Laurens luggage.
“You never know” Lauren smiled “Now can you shut up and help me?” Kristin grabbed whatever was left and shut the door behind her following Lauren out to the taxi. The trunk was open and just barely fit Laurens luggage in over Kristin’s. “Oh, well it looks like you plan on staying longer than a week too.” Kristin just looked at her and got into the back of the cab and Lauren did the same. The driver shut the trunk and hopped into the front.
“Do you have the tickets?” Lauren nodded “Did you bring your id and stuff” Lauren again nodded. “I just want to make sure”
“Trust me; I want this vacation just as much as you so I won’t do anything to fuck it up.”
“Thanks again!” Kristin announced.
“Happy Birthday bitch” Lauren said laughing.
“Ok ladies we should be there in 40 minutes without any hiccups.” The driver said as he pulled out of the drive way and down the street.
1 hour and 35 minutes later the taxi pulled up to the Continental drop off area. Kristin and Lauren grabbed their stuff and sprinted to the inside counter to check in.
“45 fucking minute’s my ass” Lauren blurted out getting in line
“I know but I don’t think the turned over car was his fault”
“NO, but that is just our luck”
“Next!” Lauren looked up and headed over to the lady. “Tickets and ID please” Kristin and Lauren both did as the lady said and were on their way to the terminal in no time.
“Hmm, that was not so bad”
“No not at all” Kristin replied “Oh and look we are so late that we don’t even have to sit and wait for 3 hours” she added walking right up to the lady and handed her the ticket, Lauren followed suit and in 20 minutes they were in their seats and up in the air.
The 2 talked in between naps, food, and horrifying turbulence but the plane landed safely without any problems and they both got off. Finding their way around LAX was crazy and then getting to the luggage pick up and trying to locate it was even more exciting. Tired, sweaty and hungry they managed to get into a cab and to their hotel room which this time was a palace compared to the one they stayed at in New York .
“I am glad we splurged to get this room” Kristin said dropping her luggage to her feet and swan diving onto the bed.
“I know, 2 beds the air feels like it’s working our own bathroom what could be better?” Lauren announced.
“Food” Kristin blurted out
“Did you want to get something here or go out? It’s only 9pm I am sure we could find something.”
“Let’s call it a night, order a pizza and get up early tomorrow.”
“I am beat” Lauren said standing at the foot of Kristin’s bed.
“Me too”

The Next Day

“Yes mom, we made it safely I know I should have called last night. I don’t know yet, we are going to play it by ear today. Ok I will tell her, love you too… bye.”
“I should probably call my mom too before she calls the police to send a squad out looking for me” Kristin said heading over to the room phone and making a call.
“I was just going to say that, hey I am going to hop in the shower” Kristin nodded.

Later that day

“Oh I could just eat this weather up”
“This is defiantly a change from Ohio sludge.”
“A change I could live with that’s for sure” Lauren added “So where are we?” Lauren asked looking around.
“Well according to this map LA should be right around the corner”
“Whose idea was it to walk anyways?”
“The hotel is walking distance from anywhere at least that is what the ad said”
“I guess its walking distance for people in good shape” Lauren joked searching for her chap stick.
“Can I have some too?”
“Sure” Lauren said handing it to Kristin who dipped her finger then applied the gel to her lips.
“Thanks.”

They walked silently for another block or so when they hit the big city.
“This is it?”
“What were you expecting Vegas?”
“I don’t know, let’s go look around and get into trouble” Lauren said pushing a head of Kristin.
They spent all day going from shop to shop buying stupid t-shirts and trinkets for the family back home. Found the walk of fame and Grauman’s Chinese Theater taking plenty of pictures and meeting odd people. The sun was starting to set and the girls had their bags full but their stomachs were empty.
“Are you ready to head back to the hotel?” Kristin asked passing back and forth on her sore feet.
“Yeah I want to drop these bags off and freshen up, thought we could hit Pinks for some eats”
“What is Pinks?”
“It’s like a tiny food shake known for their hotdogs, its right around the corner on Melrose ave.”
“Oh eww, I don’t know if I want hotdogs.”
“They don’t have JUST hotdogs, it’s cheap, nearby, and I read celebrities go there.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, I guess because it is really close to the studios and stuff.”
“Ok, let’s give it a shot” Kristin said adjusting the bags in her hand.

This walk was only 7 minutes and the temperature had gone down so it was not bad at all. They arrived at this dinner lit up in pink and walked inside. There were quite a few people in there but they looked like regulars. There was a bar like counter that wrapped around where Kristin and Lauren took their seats on the end.
“Good evening ladies have you two ever eaten at Pinks before?” The red haired lady said with a southern accent. Kristin shook her head no.
“No, first time.”
“Well there is a first time for everything, here take a gander.” She said placing two pink menus down on the counter. “Can I get the two of you something to drink?”
“Ice water, please”
“Pepsi” Kristin announced.
“Ok, you ladies take your time I will be back with your drinks.”
“This place is kind of neat.” Lauren said taking hold of the menu and looking around.
“I know, not too shabby.” Kristin agreed noticing the wall of pictures. “Hey take a look” Kristin said pointing to the wall behind them. Lauren turned around.
“Oh how cool.” She said getting up and heading in that direction. “They are all famous people and such”
Kristin and Lauren went over the whole wall blabbering on and on then finally heading back to their seats. They each looked over the menu and ordered what their taste buds craved. Their food arrived shortly after and both jumped in.
“So where are lovely ladies from?”
“Cleveland, Ohio.” Kristin chimed in first
“Well nice to meet you two I’m Gloria, and that is my husband Richard running the burners” She pointed to a figure.
“You too, I am Lauren”
“Kristin” Kristin said with a mouth full of meat.
“Are you girls here with your parents?” Lauren laughed and shook her head no. “How old are you two, you girls look like babies”
“We’re both 19, Kristin actually just had a birthday in March”
“Well happy birthday” Gloria said tapping Kristin’s hand
“Thank you”
“Ok well I keep jibber jabbering over here I will let you finish your meal, just holler if you need anything”
Lauren smiled and shook her head as she took a big sip of water and watched as Gloria disappeared into the kitchen. The two just sat and ate forming idle chit chat here and there deciding on what to do tomorrow beach or Disneyland.
“Well I defiantly want to do both.”
“Me too, I think we should do the beach tomorrow and Disney the next day.”
“I was thinking we do beach last, make it more relaxing and this way we are already packed and it’s all good”
“Yeah that might work, let me think about it” Kristin said chewing on some ice.
Lauren and Kristin both looked up at the sound of bells that were rigged to go off when someone walked in. It was a gentleman wearing a ball cap, his face was scruffy and it looked like there was blood on his shirt. The man walked right up to the counter and sat 2 seats away from Kristin.
“Can I help you… Oh Jack” Gloria laughed “I hardly recognized you looking all beat up”
“Sorry Gloria we just ended for the day and I am starving.” Jack said
“The usual this evening, Hun?”
“Yes please” a raspy voice replied from under the ball cap.
Whoa, why does his voice sound so familiar? Lauren said to herself picking at a fry on her plate. Kristin started nudging Lauren on the shoulder but she was still deep in thought and paid no attention to the beating.
“Can I get you ladies anything else”
“Oh no I am good, thanks” Kristin replied
“How about some birthday pie?” Kristin started to say no “It’s on the house”
“Ok, thank you.” Agreed Kristin
“How about you huh would you like a piece too?” Lauren looked up at Gloria and then over at the man they called Jack. His face was unshaven and he had sideburns, his shirt was a dark blue and had small rips and blood on it. He looked over and caught Lauren starring.
“Happy Birthday” He said talking to Lauren
“Uh, thanks” She responded
“I thought it was my birthday” Kristin joked, Lauren shook her head.
“Sorry, it’s her birthday not mine I don’t know what that was all about”
“OK, happy birthday to you then” Jack said taking off his hat and placing it on the counter. A gasp escaped both Lauren and Kristin’s lips as they realized who they were sitting next too. Lauren grabbed and squeezed Kristin’s thigh out of site from the others.
“You two just realized who he was? Oh how cute let me go get your pie” Gloria said as she walked away.
“I’m sure your aware of who I am but I am going to do the polite thing and introduce myself anyways” Jack said holding out this hand which Kristin took first.
“Hi I am Kristin the birthday girl and this is my friend Lauren”.
“You’re not from California are you?”
“No they are from Cleveland Ohio” Gloria interrupted as she delivered Jacks food to him and refilled his coffee.
“Cleveland” Jack said to himself “Nice, how do you like it?”
“I don’t” Blurted Lauren “I mean I can’t handle the winters”
“I love the snow, not much here in these parts so I usually travel to Aspen” Jack replied
“Here you ladies go, enjoy” Jack waited for Gloria to get out of ear shot then spoke up again.
“What are your plans for this evening?” Kristin looked over at Lauren then back at Jack.
“Just going to head back to the hotel and go to bed” Kristin answered and Lauren nodded her head to agree.
“So you come to California only to be in bed by 10:00pm?”
“Well what did you have in mind?” Lauren being the flirt that she was had to ask
“I don’t know we can play it by ear, I just can’t see letting two beautiful girls go to waste.” Jack said taking a huge bite out of a hot dog and letting a blob of chilly fall to his plate.
“Can you excuse us?” Kristin asked getting up and pulling Lauren into the bathroom with her.
“What is wrong?” Lauren asked
“Do you know what he is suggesting?”
“I have a few guesses.”
“I don’t like this.”
“He is really good looking, don’t you think.” Lauren asked
“No I don’t think, he’s old as dirt.”
“I feel a connection”
“Connection my ass.”
“Oh come on how bad can it be, it’s fucking Jack Nicholson who can say they met the man let alone got invited to hang with him.”
“I admit, this is cool but we don’t need to get all crazy we should get an autograph and leave”
“You leave, I’m staying.” Lauren said crossing her arms.
“You are a stubborn piece of shit”
“And you are a party pooper. Come on, what’s the worst that can happen?”
“I don’t know and I don’t want to find out.” Lauren just shook her head and walked past Kristin and back into the dinner. She took the seat right next to Jack who had cleaned his plate already.
“I still don’t understand why girls have to go to the bathroom together.” Jack said squinting his eyes at Lauren
“Oh it only happens when your friend wants to ruin your night.”
“I see, this does not have to do with anything I said?” looking up to see Kristin exit the bathroom and take her place at the counter. “Ok deal”
“Go ahead” Lauren said.
“I have this fancy smancy fund raiser to go to tomorrow night; I need someone on my arm.”
“Ok?” Lauren responded still looking at him “and”
“And I would like you to be that girl” A nervous laugh escaped her throat.
“I would love to, but all I have are jeans and sweats I would like about as horrible as I do now”
“The deal is” He added, Kristin now involved in the conversation turned to look “I meet you outside of your hotel tomorrow at 9:00am and we go shopping for the both of you, get you all dolled up and presentable. You get some free cloths, free food and drink and you get to mingle with Hollywood’s most elite.” Jack added raising his eyebrows.
“What is the deal?” Kristin asked
“If you agree I won’t bug you guys to come home with me tonight” jack said with a long deep laugh. ‘I think that’s reasonable”
“I say let’s do it, sounds like a wonderful time” Lauren chimed in.
“Deal” Kristin said.
“Good!” Jack said looking down at Lauren and smiling “Good”

They gave Jack the name of the hotel they were staying at and parted ways.

The next day

Just like Jack had promised a limo pulled up to their hotel and Jack met them outside.
Kristin and Lauren with sleepy eyes hopped into the back and Jack followed in after them.
“Good morning girls” Jack said with a huge smile under dark glasses and a red polo shirt.
“Good morning” Both Kristin and Lauren said at the same time.
“Thank you so much, again.” Lauren said and Kristin agreed.
“Yes, this is very nice of you.”
“Remember you guys are doing me a favor, so thank you.”
They hit Rodeo Drive and spent about 3 hours shopping, it was close to 1pm when they were dropped off.
“I will be back at 6:30pm, that’s when all the fun will begin” He said kissing Lauren on the cheek and then doing the same for Kristin. He got into the limo and road off.

It was 6:00pm Kristin and Lauren just finished getting dressed; they looked each other over to make sure everything was good. Hair, makeup, high heels and long low cut dress, was the theme tonight.
“We look damn sexy.” Lauren said sucking in her gut and checking herself out in the mirror
“That’s for sure, wait until you put those heels on you won’t last five minutes” Kristin said standing up and taking practice walks around the room.
Kristin walked over to Lauren and stood next to her in the mirror.
“We are so white”
“Oh my God” Lauren said looking at her pal complexion. “We are going to stand out and look ridiculous”
“You don’t look as bad as my see though skin”
“Yes you are a bit pasty.”
“Fuck!”
“Everything is going to be ok, thank you again for coming along.”
“You are welcome it’s not like I have to hang with the crept keeper all night anyways.” Kristin said tightening her ponytail.
“You are just full of hurtful words” Lauren replied giving her a dirty look in the mirror as Kristin just smiled back. The phone started to ring
“Oh I bet that’s our ride” Lauren chimed

Later that evening

Lauren kept close to Jack’s side all night and only ventured away to use the ladies room. Kristin took off the moment she could and began mingling with people her own age.
“Wow this is amazing, I never thought”
“You would be here with me?” Jack said finishing her sentence.
“Yes”
“I never thought you would go through with it” Jack laughed “I took a risk; you’re allowed to take those at my age. I would have to say it’s working out pretty great.”
“I agree” Lauren said taking a sip of her wine and nudging her body into Jacks.
“Would you care to dance?” Jack asked setting his drink down on their table.
“Sure” Lauren said nervously. Jack took her by the hand and led her out onto the dance floor where there was already a large group of slow dancers. He held out his hand cupping Laurens in his then pulled her close resting his other hand on her lower back. Lauren placed her free hand on his shoulder and rested her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and let Jack and the music take her around the room, his grip was tight and caring and she felt save.
This man smells like Jesus, if Jesus had a smell I am sure it would be the best smell on earth and I would just gobble it up. Laurens inner voice said I really like him, is that bad he is like 12 times my age. Nah I am just having a good time he will probably shrug me off and anyways I head back to crusty old Ohio in 3 days.
The song ended and Jack loosened his grip around Lauren waste.
“Thank you” He said smiling at Lauren under his sunglasses. He grabbed her hand and led the way back to the table where Kristin was sitting.
“Having a good time?” Jack asked reaching for his drink and taking a sip.
“Actually, yes I am” Kristin replied
“Good” Jack said rubbing Laurens back for a second then letting his hand fall back down at his side. “Oh, I will be right back” Jack said waiving to someone in the distance and walking in that direction.
“So you really are having a good time or just blowing smoke?” Lauren asked taking the seat next to her.
“No I really am, I have ran into so many people that never in a life time I would have imagined to meet.” Kristin said
“I know” Lauren agreed “Warren Beatty, meet him.” Lauren said “So have you been drinking? Do any dancing at all?”
“I did dance a few times tonight.” Kristin said going silent.
“By yourself? Who tell me?” Lauren insisted.
“Jim”
“Does Jim have a last name?”
“Carrey”
“Jim Carry Mr. Ace Ventura?” Kristin excitedly nodded her head up and down.
“It was so weird and unexpected, I was just walking around smiling and hitting the bar every so often. That’s when he approached me I was at the bar. I like him”
“Yeah I like him too”
“No I mean I REALLY like him” Lauren looked confused “He is so funny and charming, we get along great.”
“Ok, that’s good” Lauren said not wanting to kill the mood but did anyways. “I thought he was married?” Kristin’s face turned sad.
“Oh, I don’t know. I mean the way he was talking and he was the one that wanted to dance I just assumed no.” Kristin whispered.
“I could be wrong but wasn’t it to Loren Holly?” Kristin sat there pondering what Lauren just said.
“I really don’t know.”
Kristin and Lauren just sat there until they were interrupted.
“Excuses me Kristin” a voice from behind them boomed, they both looked up to see Jim standing there.
“Jim, I want you to meet by best friend Lauren” Lauren stood up and shook Jim’s hand.
“Nice to meet you, your very funny” Was all Lauren could come up with.
“The pleasure is all mine” He said “If you don’t mind I have an extra seat at my table and I would love for Kristin to join me, if that’s ok” He said first to Lauren then turned to Kristin who had a shit eating grin on her face.
“I don’t have any problems with it.” Lauren answered
“Oh, I don’t know.”
“It’s ok, we will meet up later.” And with that Jim lent out his arm which Kristin took and they disappeared through the crowd.
It was loud in the hall and a few people that Lauren did not recognize from TV or anywhere started to fill in at the table. The music stopped and the dinner announcement was made, Lauren looked around for Jack but it was still too crowded. She smiled and got to know everyone at the table, there were still some seats open other then Jack’s and Kristin’s and Lauren decided to head to the bar for another drink. She got Jack another drink hoping he would be back by then but still his seat was empty.
Jack made it right before the salads and took his place next to Lauren. He reeked of smoke but for some reason it did not bother Lauren as much as she thought it would. She smiled at his arrival.
“I got you another drink”
“Thank you; sorry I left, you were ok while I was gone?” He asked grabbing his cloth napkin and placing it on his lap. Lauren nodded lifting up her arms for the servers to place her salad down.
“Good.” Jack said “Eat up” he added digging into his leafy greens.”

The meal came out quick and Lauren ate as much as she could without looking like a pig, plus her stomach was in knots all day which made it hard for her to eat.
The tables were cleared and the music started up again, Lauren listened in on the adult conversation Jack was having with the people at the table and put in her two cents whenever it was required. After awhile Lauren excused herself and headed to the bathroom, on her way out she stopped at the bar for another drink. She found out that the bartender was also from Ohio came here to L.A. to make it in showbiz but had to pick up a job on the side to live.
“Did you forget about me?” A raspy voice said in her ear sending chills down her spin. She turned around landing in Jack’s arms. He looked down at her moving a fallen hair from her eye behind her ear. Lauren blushed afraid to look up, but with the help of Jack’s hand was now staring face to face with him. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips; Lauren closed her eyes and let him. “I don’t know what it is but I like you.” He said smiling “Give me time and I’ll figure it out” He added.
Time! Does he realize I live forever away and will be gone in 72 hours never to return? Don’t do this to me Jack; I think I’m falling for you. Lauren sadly said to herself.

The next day…

Lauren laid face down with her leg dangling off the bed, which was parallel to Kristin who was on her back with the covers up to her chin. It was past noon and the sun was shining brightly though the windows spreading light over the entire room. Kristin stirred under the covers and grunted at the brightness covering her face; she laid there for a few before getting the energy to get up. Lauren arose at the sound of Kristin shuffling around in the bathroom; she sat Indian style on the bed and waited for Kristin to exit.
“I’m fucking hungry” Kristin said stepping out of the bathroom
“You didn’t eat either?”
“No, you know how my stomach gets” Kristin said plopping down next to Lauren on the bed. Lauren nodded.
“So what if we did the beach today, I am so tired and a tad hung over.” Lauren said scratching the sleep from her eyes.
“Yeah, I was thinking that too.” The two just sat there in silence until Lauren spoke up.
“So… Jim, what’s the deal on that?”
“Nothing I guess, I mean we had a good time but it must have been the booze talking or something.” Kristin said sounding bummed. “What about Jack was that just a onetime thing?”
“He kissed me” Kristin looked up interested “But that was it, we never exchanged numbers or talked of future get togethers” Lauren joked and Kristin joined in with the laughter.
“We are fucked up, like we would actually be cool enough to hang with Jim and Jack, like we had a chance.”
“Yeah, I don’t know what I was thinking. For a moment I thought I felt a connection but then I usually do when I drink all night.” Again the two sat there thinking about last night and sulking. “I need to eat” Lauren suddenly said to Kristin who agreed 100%.

Later that day…
“Still can’t believe all the creepy people we took pictures of today.” Lauren said walking behind Kristin
“That’s California for ya” Kristin answered swiping the key card in the door and pushing it open.
“I know, it was just weird seeing them all out and about at the same time.” Kristin laughed picking something up off the ground. “What’s that?” Lauren asked closing the door and placing her towel and bag on her bed.
“It’s an envelope with your name on it.” Said Kristin handing it to Lauren who now had a confused look on her face. Lauren took the envelope and ripped it open on the side pulling out a stationary with the hotels logo on it. It was folded in half and had a note written in black ink on it probably with the hotels pen. Kristin was standing across from Lauren waiting to hear what it was.
“It’s a note” Lauren said holding it open and reading the print.
“What does it say?”

Please have dinner with me tonight; I’ll pick you up at 8.

-Jack
Lauren read aloud to Kristin whose mouth was now open. Lauren read the letter again to herself and then once more.
“What are you going to do?” Kristin asked
“What kind of question is that? Of course I am going” Lauren said still holding the paper in her hand.
“Why?”
“I don’t know, why not.” Lauren replied finally folding the paper up and putting it in her pocket.
“I just don’t want to see you getting hurt, you tend to fall for older guys and it never works out.”
“I am only 19 you act as if I have had hundreds of crappy relationships.”
“I’m just saying be careful, he’s rich and has a reputation.”
“I know, but I don’t think I would mind being another notch in his belt.” Lauren said smiling
“Well, you better hop in the shower and start getting ready you don’t want to leave Moses waiting too long.” Kristin said jokingly shoving Lauren towards the bathroom.
Lauren was in and out of the shower in no time, she got dressed in the nicest thing she had available and hoped it would be enough. With time to spare Kristin and her talked about their vacation so far and what they would do on their last few days, already planning for the next one.
It was almost 8, and Lauren decided she better head down and wait in the lobby.
Down there it was pretty quiet, there was an old couple complaining about there being no hot water in their room and how no one brought them fresh towels. The argument went on for about 6 minutes before the clerk decided to comp them a night and send them to a suite.
Now it was just Lauren and the clerk and he too disappeared into the back room, Lauren sat there in the silence wondering if this was a bad idea. What if he was going to take her back to his place where there would be a dozen girls and coke filled ashtrays, did she really want to be involved with something like that. At one point she even got up and took a few steps towards the elevators but turned back around to stand and face the door.
The clock on the wall read 8:04pm and she knew it would be any second now before Jack did or did NOT walk though the hotel doors. How disappointed she began to feel if he would stand her up, why even send a note how cruel would that be to lead her on then punch her in the stomach.
Shut up Lauren you always think about the negative sides of things, you read he does coke and sleeps with everyone but what if he changed or that was NEVER true to begin with. What if he REALLY likes you and has good intentions, so he is 4 minutes late he does not want to seem too eager.
The sliding door opened up and there was Jack, he had on tan Khaki pants with a black polo shirt on covered by a light jacket. He walked right up to Lauren and kissed her on the cheek.
“Thank you for meeting me, was not sure if you would be home or not. Clerk said you had not checked out yet so I knew I had a chance.” He rambled on.
“We were at the beach, took it easy today.”
“I like the beach, maybe we can go sometime?” he asked but Lauren just stood there thinking about what he said and the meaning behind it. “Anyways, shall we?” Jack said pointing to the outside world; Lauren smiled and walked ahead of him stopping when she saw no limo. “I parked over here” Jack said heading over to a car that was off to the side, it was black and looked sporty. He opened the door for Lauren closing it after her legs were inside. Lauren looked around quickly to see what Jack kept his vehicle like. There was a cigar sitting in an ashtray unlit and a bottle of water in the cup holder. Music was playing low and the sun roof was tipped open. Jack got into the driver’s side adjusting his steering wheel and putting on his seatbelt.
“I was thinking we pass on hotdogs tonight unless that’s what you have a taste for.” Jack teased. Lauren figured he was talking about the first night they met at Pink’s and joined in laughing.
“No, I am good.” Lauren replied then speaking up again. “I hope this is ok, I really did not have anything fancy to wear.” Jack turned to look at her, first her eyes then her whole body.
“Nothing can beat last night.” He said “You looked breathtaking and I apologize for not saying so.” He added noticing Lauren’s cheeks turning pink. “Come here” he said leaning towards Lauren to kiss her which he did when she got close enough. Their lips met for the second time this one being better than the first. It was a couple of small kisses in a row, no tongue action just moist lips. Laurens heart melted and she wanted everything to be with him, this guy she has only known for a day. “Better” He said sitting back up. “I was thinking pizza; I know this quiet little Italian place 20 minutes from here.” Lauren smiled again something she was doing a lot lately around Jack. “You like Italian? You have to your Italian right.” He asked.
“Yes and yes.” Answered Lauren who blindly reached for her seatbelt and clasping it into place around her waist.
“And yes, you look fine tonight.” Jack added putting the car in drive and heading out onto the road.
Jack was right it was about a 20 minute ride on the freeway which gave them plenty of time to talk and get to know each other. Lauren was still very nervous but the more they talked the easier it was for her to ease up. She found out that the night they met he was finishing the last scenes to his new movie Wolf and walked over for a bit to eat before heading home. He added he had no intension's of picking anyone up that night but glad he did. Lauren responded by telling Jack how nervous she was and that she still is but somehow it’s a calm nervousness that she enjoyed. He asked about her family and what she does back in Ohio for work and fun, commenting on her maturity and personality. The two went back and forth and even stayed in the car to finish talking before heading inside to eat.
Upon exciting the car a series of bright flashing lights were surrounding them, more so Lauren than Jack. She raised her arm to her face to block out the brightness closing the car door she made her way inside followed by Jack who tried to shelter her.
Was that the paparazzi? Holy shit I am going to be on the cover of some slut magazine. Where did they come from, I don’t even remember seeing them. Lauren said to herself turning around to see them at the door still taking pictures. There were only three of them but it seemed like a lot more.
“I should of warned you, one gets used to it after so long.”
“I was just caught off guard that’s all, nothing that’s going to ruin my night.”
“Good” Jack said heading to a corner booth with a candle in the center of the table.
The two had just sat down when they were interrupted but not by their waitress.
“I am so sorry I was just wondering if I could get a quick picture before you guys start eating.” A middle aged man in cargo shorts and a tank top said. He was wearing flip flops and the tips of his hair were dyed blond.
“Not a problem at all.” Jack said getting up next to the man.
“Thanks” he said handing Lauren the camera.
“Ok, say cheese.”
“Cheese” both Jack and the man said right before Lauren snapped the picture. Lauren handed the camera back.
“Thank you” He said to Lauren and then Jack shaking his hand.
“Have a good evening.” Jack said trying to get the man to leave, which he did. “You run into that too” Jack said to Lauren. “The paparazzi gave us away, it happens.”
“You handled that well.”
“When you’re me you have to.” He said
“Well Jack it’s good to see you again.” The elderly Italian lady with a mustache said placing two menus down on the table in from of them.
“Sofia, how have you been?” Jack said getting up and kissing the lady on the cheek.
“I am good Jack, nothing but sauce and dough. And who is this beautiful lady?” Lauren smiled under blush cheeks. “You’ve never brought anyone here before.”
“This is Lauren; I met her the other night.” Jack said looking over at Lauren
“Nice to meet you” Sofia said tucking her wrinkled hands into her apron. “What would everyone like to drink today?”
“I will take water please.”
“Same here.” Jack said.
“Ok well you guys look over the menu and I will be right back with your drinks and some bread.”
“She’s sweet.”
“Very, I have known her for years.”
“You come here a lot?” Jack laughed
“I should probably cut down on all the pasta I eat, I just love it.” He added
“Me too, do you have a specific dish you always get?”
“I try to mix it up, but I love the eggplant parmesan.”
Sofia returned with their drinks and a basket of bread, they ate that and conversed between chewing.
Jack and Lauren ended up splitting a pizza, he insisted that it was one of the best and was right. Lauren ate her share this time and surprised Jack by her empty plate. They sat and talked until close and then they headed home.
“It’s such a beautiful night.” Lauren said looking out the widow and occasionally at the sky through the sunroof.
“You know” Jack started to say then stopped; Lauren turned and looked at him waiting for the rest of his sentence. He laughed. “I know a great place to look over the valley at this time of night, if you’re up for it?” He finished.
“I would love too”
“Ok” He said surprised, taking a quick peek over at Lauren.
They drove only a short time longer heading up a dark hill where he slowed and turned off to the side where there was an open area with a railing.
“Wow” Laurens eyes were wide as she opened up the door and stepped out into the night.
“Told you” Jack said in a deep voice.
“You really know how to sweep a girl off her feet.” Lauren said taking the site in all at once.
“I’m only getting started.” He said stepping up next to her, Lauren felt her face get red and glad it was so dark out to hide it.
“Where are we?” Lauren asked, noticing large driveways with fences covering up even bigger houses behind her.
“Mulholland Drive, it wraps around and goes on forever.” Jack said resting up against his car and checking out Laurens dark figure.
“This is amazing, I am really happy you brought me here.”
“I am really happy you agreed to come.”
“I mean everything you have done for us, me so far is very kind of you.” Lauren said turning to face Jack.
“I like spending time with you” He laughed “What little time we’ve had together so far at least.”
Lauren tried to cover up a yawn that just came out of nowhere.
“It’s getting late I should take you back.” Trying to read the time on his watch by reflecting it off of the lights that were coming up from down in the valley.
So first he says he likes spending time with me and now he wants to get rid of me, what the fuck!
Lauren screamed inside her head
“Yeah, I should probably get back to Kristin.” Lauren faked pretending to smile.
“Ok then.” Jack said sounding disappointed that she even agreed. Jack opened the door for her then got in on his side. The drive back to the hotel was silent but only lasted for a few minutes until Jack pulled up under the canopy of the hotel.
“I would invite you up but I am all out of coffee.” Lauren said showing a half smile.
“I don’t need to be offered coffee.” Jack said again with one of his sideways comments.
Does that mean he wants me to invite him up, should I invite him up? Does he want sex from me, is that all he wants from me?
Lauren kept going round and round in her head deciding what to say in case it happened to be their last.
“I want to sleep with you, Oh I mean that’s what I was thinking not what…” Lauren blurted out nervously laughing. “Let me try this again.” She started to say but then stopped.
Jack grabbed her hand and kissed the top of it then holding it in his as he spoke.
“I have been doing everything in my power not to take you home with me, so I am really glad to hear you say that, hoping that it is true of course.” Jack said realizing the hold on Laurens hand and letting go.
“I just don’t know what’s going on here.” Lauren said “I leave in a day and don’t want to get too involved in something that is going to break my heart the moment I step on that plane.” Lauren added pouring her heart out.
“I can honestly say that I don’t want that for you, and as far as what THIS is I don’t know either. What I do know is, is that I want to see you again.” Lauren looked up at Jack. “Can I see you tomorrow?” Lauren sat there and thought about it, she wanted everything to say yes but she was here with Kristin and tomorrow was their day to hit up Disneyland before heading home. “Fuck it, why wait until tomorrow come home with me tonight. We don’t need to drag this out anymore.”
“I guess we ARE being kind of dramatic” Lauren said feeling her heart pounding in her chest. Jack agreed sitting there waiting for her answer. “Yes, I would love to see your house.” Jack let out a sigh of relief as he sat back in his seat.
“Do you need to get anything from your room?” Jack asked.
“I don’t want to go up there and explain myself to Kristin, I should be ok. We should hurry though before I change my mind.” This time Lauren being the tease, Jack took that as a warning and began the journey backwards. They pulled onto a dark street and headed up a hill, Lauren sat there looking out the window at the familiar site. Lauren looked at him as he pulled into one of the large driveways that Lauren had just seen minuets ago. Jack looked over at Lauren and laughed.
“Yes this is where I live; I did not want to give you the wrong idea of me brining you here.” Lauren just shook her head.
“You could have told me; maybe it would have saved us a trip.” She smiled as Jack leaned out the window and hit a few buttons in a certain sequence. The gate slid open and Jack pulled in driving about another half a mile before getting to the house. He parked the car in a garage the size of her house back home and they entered into the house that way. He turned off the alarm and dropped his keys on the counter in the kitchen.
“Can I get you anything?” Jack asked turning on the light.
“No thank you.”
“Can I take you straight to the bedroom and unclothe you?” He asked taking off his coat and putting it over a chair. Lauren just looked at him not sure if he was serious or being cute again. He held out his hand for Lauren to take which she did. He took her through the living room and then a dark hall which opened up into the front of the house, the stairs were on the left and they headed up them. Paintings decorated the walls going up and there were more at the top. Jacks bed room was down the hall and the door was semi open. He walked in turning on the light and the ceiling fan that was connected to it. Laurens eyes jumped from the bed, to the giant dressers then back to the bed, he had a work station with a computer and across from that was a big screen TV. 2 closets that were clearly walk-in’s stood next to each other and just next to them was the bathroom. The door was open and Lauren could see what looked like a hot tub or whirlpool of some kind. Within a matter of seconds Lauren was able to check the room and its contents out before Jack approached her.
“Not bad huh?” He asked standing in front of her
“One surprise after another.” Lauren said noticing the giant window looking out over the backyard. She walked past Jack and up to the window. It was very dark but she was able to see the lights around the walkways and on the side of the pool. Jack waited patiently for Lauren to finish her sightseeing as he stood back and watched. “Ok well I ran out of things to stall and look at” Lauren admitted.
“Are you turning into nervous Lauren again?” Jack said walking over to Lauren and rubbing her arms.
“I don’t know what it is; it’s NOT you for sure.” Jack looked confused “Maybe it is you, not YOU but who you are and what you do” Jack smiled listening to Lauren talk. “I’ve done this before and I’m pretty good at it” Jack raised his eyebrows in interest and watched as Lauren walked over and sat on the bed.
“We’re getting closer” Jack said laughing out loud, causing Lauren to laugh too. “There is no pressure and no one is expecting you to do anything.” He said placing his hand on Laurens thigh, Lauren looked down at Jack’s hand. He quickly removed it thinking she was uncomfortable with it. Lauren slowly retrieved his hand and placed it between her legs sending chills all over her body.
Ok Jack I am all yours what are you waiting for, I thought the hand in the crotch thing was a sign to fuck me already. Lauren said speaking to herself again.
Jack and Laurens eyes met and that’s all it took before their lips did the same. Jacks hands were around the bottom of Laurens shirt as he pulled it over her head and flung it to the floor. Her bra was unclasped in seconds and took a spot right next to her shirt. Still managing to keep lips locked the two rose on their knees and began to undress each other. Jack had removed his own shirt and Lauren went straight for his belt while kissing his neck and chest. He watched as Lauren managed to get his belt undone and work at his button and zipper, pulling his pants down to the bed and seeing the outline of his cock under his briefs.
Lauren looked up at Jack and he took her in his arms softly licking then biting her bottom lip. The passion was strong and Lauren did not know how much longer she could hold out. Her pants were unbuttoned but had yet to be removed, she stood up on the bed and had Jack help her with them. He reached up and pulled down her jeans catching her panties too as she held onto Jacks shoulders and stepping out of them.
Jack was eye level with Laurens stomach taking full advantage of his position to kiss around her navel and pelvic bone. Lauren was shaking with every touch and almost dropped back down to her knees when jack began to rub between her legs. A sigh escaped Lauren’s throat as Jack inserted one then 2 fingers slowly into her vagina holding onto her back with his free hand to give support. Jack worked on Lauren for a little bit longer then laid her down on her back. By now Lauren was squirming under Jacks body as he lay on top of her rubbing his hard cock against her thigh through his underwear. He had her pinned kissing her neck, lips, breasts then working his way back up to her lips leaving a trail of saliva behind. Lauren had reached up and pulled the top of Jack’s briefs down exposing the crack of his ass and just enough to free his dick which sprung out slapping hard on Laurens stomach. He had kicked off his pants which lay bundled at the bottom of the bed leaving Jack in only his underwear. Over head you could hear the sound of the fan swooshing around them coating their sweaty bodies with cool air. Feel the movement of Laurens desperate body trying to wrap around Jack’s cock and see the intensity that these two shared as they ventured into something they have yet to realize.
The anticipation was killing Lauren she wanted so much to feel Jack inside her but could tell Jack was building up the moment and purposely teasing her with every touch and nibble.
Slowly Jack got up on his knees releasing his lips from Lauren’s for the time being. He spread her legs apart rubbing her clit and again using his fingers to fuck her. Lauren opened her eyes and for the first time got a glimpse of Jack’s cock before it disappeared deep inside her. Lauren was extremely wet and hot but still the girth of Jack’s member took a few tries before everything but his balls were showing. The two had finally connected physically as Jack’s cock slid in and out every second sending Lauren closer and closer to ecstasy.
Jack leaned down and scooped Lauren up with his right arm bringing her up to his level, Laurens legs instantly wrapped around his midsection and moaned when his cock went deeper. Jack looked at Lauren and smiled she returned the gesture holding on tight to his neck. He brushed back her hair with his free hand and running has fingers down the side of her face. They began kissing again as Laurens gyrating picked up speed as she sat on his cock. She was almost there but needed more as she urged him on.
“Fuck me” Lauren said softly in Jack’s ear “I need it hard and now” she finished kissing his ear then along his jaw line. Jack nodded breathing heavy laying her back down on the bed, he lifted her legs up and over his shoulders and gave her what she wanted. Lauren bit her bottom lip and watched Jack as he trusted forward grunting with every plow. Beads of sweat had formed on Jacks forehead and their bodies were slick with moisture. “Oh my God” Lauren managed to say in between breaths “I think…I think I’m…” and before she could finish her orgasm ripped though her body like a train. Her eyes closed and her head arched back as her legs shook and closed around Jack. He waited for her to come back down slowing his movement and lowering her legs back on the bed. He leaned over her brushing their lips together while still maintaining a steady rhythm. Lauren opened her eyes to see Jack starring at her; he smiled and nudged his head into the nape of Laurens neck giving him room to kiss it.
Lauren could hear his breathing picking up and she continued to move her body with his, running her hands down his back and occasionally grabbing his ass. Hot breath poured over Laurens chest as Jack moved up and down taking his cock out then slamming it in. One final pump and he was butter in Laurens hands, she took a hold of Jack’s head and stuck her tongue in his mouth. Their foreheads pressed together and their mouths opened wide exchanged sloppy kisses as Jack shot load after load. Jack had finished inside her seconds later rolling off and next to Lauren on the bed.
They lay there, both trying to catch their breath. Neither one of them speaking or moving. There were tons of emotions running though Laurens head, good and bad. She had no idea what to say or how to act, she felt a little ashamed. Here she was sleeping with an older man one that she JUST met only 2 days ago. Should she get up and leave, was he going to tell her to catch a cab and get the fuck out? She developed a headache just thinking about it.
“Hey” Jack spoke up rising to his elbow and resting his head on his hand. “You awake over there?” He asked running a finger between her breasts and stopping just above her crotch. Lauren turned her head and faced Jack, she nodded. “Everything ok?” he asked, looking concerned.
“You’re not going to ask me to leave are you” Lauren foolishly asked. Jack laughed and shook his head.
“You really don’t know me at all.” He responded “I’m hoping you stay the night and have breakfast with me tomorrow” Lauren felt like crying it was exactly what she wanted him to say.

The next morning

Lauren had spent the night in Jack’s arms and woke early enough to have sex again before breakfast. Jack had dropped her off just before 9am writing his house number on her hand asking she call him later if she could. Jack kissed her before she got out of the car and disappeared into the lobby.
The key card slid into the slot unlocking the door as Lauren slowly tiptoed inside the dark room. She could see Kristin’s figure bundled in the shadows on her bed. The door clicked closed behind her as she darted into the bathroom and locked it. She sat on the edge of the tub and broke down, covering her face with a towel. She was exhausted with all the commotion these last few days, emotional drained and confused. She dried her face off and started a bath; slipping into the hot water she closed her eyes and seriously thought about her next move.
Kristin got up and noticed Lauren asleep on top of the covers with a towel wrapped around her head and hair.
“Hey” she whispered trying to wake her “Hey” Kristin said again this time shoving her slightly. Lauren opened her eyes one at a time and gave Kristin a dirty look. “When did you get in” Lauren rubbed the sleep from her eyes and sat up letting the towel fall from her head exposing a wet matted mess of hair underneath.
“What?” Lauren asked clearing her throat.
“What time did you get in last night?” Kristin asked again. Lauren turned to look at the clock.
“2 hours ago”
“You stayed up all night?”
“No, we got to bed around 1” Lauren said running a hand through her tangled hair.
“We, did you sleep with him” Kristin demanded in a motherly tone, looking at Lauren who just sat there with this dumb look on her face. “Oh my God you did, Lauren!”
“What did you think was going to happen?”
“Exactly that, I was just hoping you would not go through with it, you at least used a condom?” Lauren shook her head no, Kristin slapped her head and Lauren just watched Kristin stand there in her pajamas.
“You mean to tell me every guy you slept with you used a condom?” Lauren shot back “I can recall 2 instances when you didn’t” Lauren added getting up and walking past Kristin heading into the bathroom. “Oh and don’t get me started on that kid you took out to your car and fucked back at Hits, you only knew him for 2 hours!” Lauren yelled from the bathroom. Kristin appeared in the doorway as Lauren plugged in the flatiron.
“OK, ok I am coming off sounding like a bitch.”
“Yeah!”
“All I am trying to say is, is I see you getting attached and I don’t know if this is going to play out for you. I am your best friend and you are no fun to be around when you’re sulking over a guy.”
“You don’t think I have thought about that, I have. Like you I played everything out in my head and I don’t think what I want to happen will.” Lauren said taking a brush to her head. “I mean we have not talked about this being serious but it’s just the way he talks like there is a future and I don’t know if that is just how he is with every… girl.” Kristin just nodded and listened to Lauren talk. “He wants me to call him today” Lauren said holding up her palm showing the 7 digit number scribbled and fading in black ink. “It might be better I don’t call try to break it off and forget about him.” Kristin went to speak up but Lauren kept going. “Why would he give me his number that has to mean something, right?” Kristin shrugged her shoulders.
“Does he know your leaving tomorrow?” Lauren nodded “I don’t have an answer for you; I just wanted to see where your head was. You are in a position that I would not like to be in, just try to think of it as a good time.”
“I do like to get laid” The 2 laughed but still Lauren felt something wearing down on her, something she did not quite want to give up on yet.
It was later on in the day Kristin and Lauren decided to skip the park and go dancing instead. Pamphlets in the lobby suggested Circle Bar was a popular hit with the younger crowd something Lauren knew nothing about. Kristin thought this would be good for Lauren at least to take her mind off of Jack. The doors did not open until 10pm so it gave the two a couple of hours to spare. They each took their time packing their bags and keeping the necessities out until they absolutely had to put them away.
Jack’s number remained on Laurens hand and by now she had it memorized. She had also decided to call him but was not quite sure yet what she would say. The other problem she faced was Kristin; she had to make this call without her knowing. Laurent sat there at the edge of the bed and stared at her hand tracing the numbers with her finger.
“Well I am going to hop into the shower, when I come out we can get a bit to eat then head on out.” Kristin said looking up from her luggage.
“Sounds good to me, I am just about done packing here anyways.” Lauren added patting her suitcase. Kristin grabbed a pile of clothes and took them into the bathroom with her locking the door behind her. Lauren remained seated until she heard the water turn on, then jumped up to the phone and dialed Jack’s number without thinking twice.
The phone rang 4 times before Jack picked up.
“Hello?”
“Hello, Jack?”
“Yes”
“Hey… It’s Lauren”
“Lauren” Jack said in a strange tone of voice “Glad you called, how are you?”
“Ok, I guess” Was the simplest answer to that question for right now.
“Good” was all Jack Said?
“You know what the hardest part is Jack?” Lauren asked
“No”
“I have never felt this way before about anyone and that scares me. I’m only 19 I don’t need this kind of pressure.” Lauren said “I don’t know why this is so difficult.”
“Listen Lauren you may be young, a little bit younger than I thought you were but putting that aside there is something about you that I can’t get out of my mind. I don’t chase women around; I’m not that kind of guy.”
“I leave tomorrow”
“I know”
“What do you plan on doing about that?” Lauren asked waiting for Jack’s answer.
“I haven’t thought that far, play it by ear I guess.” Jack said not sounding too sure of himself”
“Would you keep in contact with me?”
“Well yeah if you want me to.” Jack answered “Lauren do you have feelings for me?” Lauren was quiet then spoke up.
“Yes”
“Ok, do you like spending time with me?”
“Yes”
“Obviously the sex is good, at least for me it was” Jack said as Lauren blushed alone to herself.
“Very”
“I don’t see any problems here” Jack said “You’re not as shy as you come across; you need to open up and just have fun. If it’s meant to be I promise I will make this work” Jack said “Now how hard would it be for me to spend some time with you before you leave?”
“I’m not sure; Kristin and I are going out tonight maybe tomorrow before the flight.” Lauren suggested.
“It’s up to you, I have today and tomorrow free and you have my number.”
“It’s still on my hand” Lauren laughed “I should jot it down somewhere before it washes away” she said looking down at her palm again.
“I would recommend that” He joined in with her laughter.
“Ok, well maybe I will call you later tonight?” Lauren asked
“I am usually up late, so yeah that would be fine” Jack replied as Lauren smiled into the phone. The water shut off in the bathroom throwing Lauren into a panic.
“Thanks, Um I should probably go.”
“Ok, be careful tonight” Jack pleaded
“I will, I promise. You did however tell me to have fun, it’s my last night here so I will my best to contain myself” Lauren teased watching the bathroom door for signs of Kristin.
“You just better save a little bit for me” Jack replied
“You can have it all” Lauren said getting that mushy feeling inside again.
“Even better” Jack added “Bye” and with that the line went dead and Lauren put the phone back down in its spot. She found some paper next to the phone and scribbled Jack’s number down on it stuffing it inside her pocket. She finished up with the packing and freshened up for the evening. Kristin had exited the bathroom fully dressed and ready to go.
“Well that did not waste much time now did it?” Kristin said looking at the wall clock
“I know they serve dinner downstairs from 5 to 8:30pm, we can go eat now and hopefully by then it will be time to go.” Lauren answered. Which was what they did and they tried to drag it out at long as they possible could. Too young to drink so it’s not like they could mingle at the bar and talk to strangers.
They walked a few blocks then flagged down a taxi to take them the rest of the way. There was a nice crowd gathered outside the club that formed into a line which Lauren and Kristin got into.
“I have something to confess.” Lauren spoke up
“Ok?” Kristin answered.
“I called Jack while you were in the shower.”
“So, you’re old enough to make your own decisions.” Kristin said
“Well I did not want to keep anything from you and I know you brought me here to take my mind off things.”
“That was the plan anyways.” Kristin laughed
“I know but I don’t think that is going to happen at least not with him being only a phone call away.” Lauren said moving forward in the line. “It makes sense to leave things be but what do I got to lose”
“Nothing I guess, who knows you two could get married and live happily ever after.” Kristin joked
“Funny” Lauren shot back getting her id ready for the bouncer at the door.

Kristin and Lauren left just before 3am sweaty and tired from all the dancing they did. Once again they waved down a taxi and headed for their Hotel. The two got into the lobby and Lauren told Kristin she would meet her up in the room. She went to the corner lobby phone and proceeded to call Jack.
“Hello” Jack said after the first ring.
“Hi it’s me, Lauren.”
“Did you just get back?”
“Just, it’s not too late?”
“Actually I was just on my way out do you want me to swing by?”
“Ahh, I don’t know it’s really late.”
“If you don’t want me to…”
“Yes you can pick me up.” Lauren said before Jack could finish what he was going to say.
“Ok, I will be there in 10 minutes, are you hungry?”
“I am a little bit, but I don’t need to eat.”
“Ok, see ya soon.” He said, Lauren hung up then dialed their room number.
“Hello?” Kristin answered
“Hey it’s me; I am uh going to head out for a bit.”
“What! Do you know what time it is?”
“Yes, Jack is going to pick me up I won’t be gone long promise.”
“Ok, remember our plane leaves at 10am tomorrow.”
“Yes, I don’t plan on spending the night… But don’t wait up if I do.” Lauren quickly added
“You are one crazy bitch, talk to ya later.” Kristin said hanging up.
Lauren walked outside stepping into the cool air; she looked up at the stars and made a childish wish.
Lauren hopped into the car as soon as it came to a stop immediately kissing Jack by holding his head between her two hands. He joined in meeting Laurens tongue halfway and sliding his hand between her legs. Lauren let out a gasp freeing her lips from Jack’s and starring him in the eyes.
“Do you have a place where we can go?” Lauren asked unable to control herself.
“Actually I have a quick errand to make then we can figure something out” He said squeezing her thigh and kissing her again. “So what did you guys do tonight?” Jack asked still leaned in towards Lauren.
“We went to The Circle Bar and danced it was fun, I am exhausted and sweaty. Now that I think about it I’m probably not to attractive right now.” Lauren said pulling some hair behind her ears. Jack smiled and kissed her again this time soft and gentle.
“You probably need a hot shower and a good massage.” Jack said rubbing one finger down the side of her face.
“Are you offering?”
“It wouldn’t be right if I didn’t” He said smiling showing a row of white teeth. Lauren leaned in and kissed him sucking on his bottom lip then pulling away.
“We should hurry and get this errand out of the way.” Jack agreed and pulled out into the street.
They were on the road for about 10 minutes when Lauren found herself dozing in and out; she did not realize how tired she was and was doing everything she could to stay awake. Jack had noticed her efforts to keep her eyes open but did not say anything to embarrass her. Jack had pulled into a drive way turning to Lauren who had managed to look like she was awake this whole time.
“I will be right back.” Jack said reaching under his visor and pulling out a manila envelope. Lauren watched as Jack went up to the door and knocked, a man answered who accepted the gift. They talked for a few shook hands and Jack was back in the car and on the road again. Lauren wanted to ask what that was all about but she did not want to come off too nosey or get into something she did not NEED to know.
“What time is your flight out tomorrow?” Jacked asked trying to keep her awake, she got him all worked up and he wanted to get some before she passed out.
“We have to be at the airport by 10am, it leaves at 12:30pm.” Lauren answered turning to look at Jack.
“Lauren are you sure you’re going to be able to get up?” Jack added taking a fatherly role and putting all sexual urges aside.
“I can sleep on the plane, I’m fine really?” Lauren said swallowing a yawn that snuck up on her.
“Did you just want to stay the night and I will drop you off at the hotel around 8:30?” Jack asked merging onto the freeway. “We can stop and get bagels or something for you to eat”
“That would be nice” Lauren said trying to blink the sleep away.
Jack and Lauren arrived at his place and like before went right up to the bedroom. Lauren decided to skip on the shower figuring the hot water would totally wipe her out. She had gotten naked and climbed into bed and waited for Jack to finish up in the bathroom.
Jack had come out of the bathroom in a black robe expecting to see Lauren on all fours and ready for sex but instead she was curled under the covers her head deep in the pillow.
“Kids” he said aloud taking off his robe and hanging it on the wooden bed post. He turned the lights off and crawled in next to Lauren feeling her hot body as he scooted closer.
Jack had slept on and off keeping an eye on the clock to make sure he got Lauren up and out in time. He crawled out of bed at 7:30am and headed down to the corner coffee shop and got a bag of bagels for Lauren and Kristin. He returned to find Lauren in the same position when he left, he decided to let her sleep a little bit longer and went down stairs to read the paper and smoke a cigarette.
Lauren awoke in a dark room by herself and panicked searching the corners until she remembered where she was. Lauren slowly got out of bed and headed into the bathroom where she went potty then freshened up. Her same cloths went right back on and she headed downstairs to see Jack sitting at the kitchen table with a paper.
“Good morning” Lauren said as she plopped down in the chair across from Jack.
“Good morning.” He said back folding the paper and placing it down on the table in front of him. “How did you sleep?”
“Very wall thank you, and I am sorry for falling asleep that was not my intension.”
“You needed your rest, it was fine. Here I got some bagels.” Lauren laughed “I told you I would” He added. Sliding the bag in Laurens general direction. “Take them with you to eat later.”
“Thank you again.” Lauren smiled. “I uh feel I should pay you” Lauren blurted
“For what, sex?” Jack asked confused.
“No, no but I would” She joked “No just for everything dinner, and breakfast, gas for your car.” Lauren rambled on.
“Hun, you don’t owe me anything. I did it because I wanted to plus I have a few extra bucks to spare.” He said.
“Ok, well thank you I had a wonderful time.”
“Me too” He smiled through his reading glasses. “Well I should get you back so you’re not late” He said getting up and placing his glasses down on the paper. Lauren got up with him noticing what he was wearing. It was a dark pair of Khaki pants over a pair of black shoes his shirt was white button down shirt with a white shirt under that.

Might I suggest that you suggest this lady joins Lit so she can ask people for feedback/help on her story directly? Also, Story Feedback or Story Discussion may be a better board for this type of request.

Welcome to Lit.

Back