Healthcare by Executive Order

If you say so dude. If it makes you feel better.

You're an idiot though so I can't say as I'm surprised.

Give me a holler when you figure it out. Oh oh, maybe American Thinker will help. :cool:

I'm sure you'll be just as accurate this time as you were last time.

Now you are fitting into the Pookie template perfectly...

You cannot defend your contention about EOs, so you make it about something else.

Laurel's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets her hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Hammer meets nail...

OrderlyWickedAtlanticbluetang.gif

Pure and simple.

51TMQNB266L.jpg

Now you are fitting into the Pookie template perfectly...

You cannot defend your contention about EOs, so you make it about something else.

Laurel's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets her hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Oooh now I get to add Pookie to my list. Cool. I wonder if she'll let me borrow her axe now and then.

Mikey's 'fraid a'Wimminz.

Most uptight conservative men are. Donald isn't much better. I'm sure he trusts women as far as he can throw them. Even if it is right under the bus.

Well, until you decide to come clean, a list gives you cover...

Nothing to come clean about you simpleton. I know it's hard to comprehend that I'm genuine, but then you aren't to bright anyway. And hell you're on what, your third incarnation? I think? Whatever.

Where the heck are Ivana and Marla anyways?

If they are smart, staying as far away from him as possible.

So...

You're trying to pretend that you know nothing of my history and at the same time, trying to intimate that this is my third alt? Whose stupid now?

Now you're just trying to deflect the truth. Is your name Paul or Ken???

So...

You're trying to pretend that you know nothing of my history and at the same time, trying to intimate that this is my third alt? Whose stupid now?

Now you're just trying to deflect the truth. Is your name Paul or Ken???

Well let's see, you're known as AJ, people have posted images of a Frisco Slug or something account and now you have 4est. Wow, math is hard.

I knew you were stupid, but you even just surpassed your usual. I think you have fully earned the title imbecile now.

Well let's see, you're known as AJ, people have posted images of a Frisco Slug or something account and now you have 4est. Wow, math is hard.

I knew you were stupid, but you even just surpassed your usual. I think you have fully earned the title imbecile now.

You still sound exactly like Pookie...

This is the exact same template that she uses.

I didn't dislike Marla as much as the current Mrs. This one looks mean and evil. Marla was kind of bubbly and fun. Too bad about the brain malady though that allowed her bad judgement in picking a fool. Texas sun might have had something to do with that.

You still sound exactly like Pookie...

This is the exact same template that she uses.

Template? So is this like the old play thing "fashion plates" where we mix out heads, tops and bottoms? We put this head with this blouse and combine it with this skirt.

That was a fun creative toy. I enjoyed that as a girl. Bet they no longer make it.

I didn't dislike Marla as much as the current Mrs. This one looks mean and evil. Marla was kind of bubbly and fun. Too bad about the brain malady though that allowed her bad judgement in picking a fool. Texas sun might have had something to do with that.

Marla was on Dancing With The Stars if I recall correctly?

I think Melania looks like a deeply unhappy woman these days. But then I don't think she ever wanted anything besides an ATM in a man.

Template? So is this like the old play thing "fashion plates" where we mix out heads, tops and bottoms? We put this head with this blouse and combine it with this skirt.

That was a fun creative toy. I enjoyed that as a girl. Bet they no longer make it.

Oh oh I was wrong. They do still make it.

woot!

woot 2

I spent many hours with this toy as a girl. :cool:

So clearly you are not outraged by the President running Healthcare by Executive Order as you are over the loss of the White House thanks to the perfect candidate, Hillary Rodham Clinton who was, btw, named after the great Sir Edmund Hillary...

:cool:

Was it the Russians after all?

Marla was on Dancing With The Stars if I recall correctly?

I think Melania looks like a deeply unhappy woman these days. But then I don't think she ever wanted anything besides an ATM in a man.

MM's been in a lot of stuff. I seem to remember a trip to Bundyville too, but I don't see it listed. This says she's from Georgia ... for some reason I was thinking Texas.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005185/

So clearly you are not outraged by the President running Healthcare by Executive Order as you are over the loss of the White House thanks to the perfect candidate, Hillary Rodham Clinton who was, btw, named after the great Sir Edmund Hillary...

:cool:

Was it the Russians after all?

You're an idiot. :rose:

You don't apparently understand the difference between using EO's to tweak things vs create the entire policy.

And apparently you've never been told something growing up that you didn't know was false but just accepted. :rolleyes:

But I'm not surprised. I saw it over and over again. Hillary was held to a far different standard than Donald. He was given a pass on everything and she was hung for everything. Even stuff she didn't do.

Back