Has Joe Put Us In A Position For Another Terror attack?

The 500,000 was since the start of this year. Read the last bolded line in my post.
Your original post says "that year" without specifying which year.
"Since Biden took over" includes those who snuck in due to trump's ineffective policies and lack of his promised wall.

In Afghanistan, the Taliban are kicking ISIS-K’s ass with all that matériel Biden left behind.

‘Has Joe Put Us In A Position For Another Terror attack?

If ‘blowback’ a thing, what administration hasn’t?

From “Right”guide’s own post:

Yet “Right”guide asks where the material is.

🙄

👉 “Right”guide 🤣

🇺🇸
You've been here long enough to know he either doesn't read or doesn't understand his own links. It happens all the time.

Why does a search only provide links back to the Breitbart story?
That's what I call "the Google test". When one of the deplorables here posts their outrage of the day, I google it. If page one shows nothing but links to the likes of Breitbart, PJMedia, Newsmax etc., it doesn't pass the Google test. And it's probably nonsense.

You've been here long enough to know he either doesn't read or doesn't understand his own links. It happens all the time.

That's what I call "the Google test". When one of the deplorables here posts their outrage of the day, I google it. If page one shows nothing but links to the likes of Breitbart, PJMedia, Newsmax etc., it doesn't pass the Google test. And it's probably nonsense.

Oh I know all about “Right”guide’s lack of reading skills AND lack of due diligence.

The story of the lost fertilizer is true enough, but a defective (or negligently unsecured) bottom door on the train car that allowed the fertilizer pellets to leak out is the explanation the company is giving.

Considering the fertilizer was traveling from Wyoming to Southern California over a two week time frame, the fertilizer could be spread out over a thousand miles. Factor in wind and rain, and the odds of finding a significant amount of the material in one place is pretty slim.

Of course there is the possibility that some clandestine group spirited away 30 tons of the material through the door in the bottom of the train car with nobody noticing. Or, that same clandestine group got the material directly from the stockpile, and it was never loaded into the train car in the first place.

Obviously “Right”guide is immediately going to go with the most Qanon-ish theory available.

👉 “Right”guide 🤣

🇺🇸

60,000 Lbs. Explosive Ammonium Nitrate Missing from Train in California​

12Getty
JOEL B. POLLAK17 May 2023215

Sixty thousand pounds of ammonium nitrate, used as a fertilizer but also in explosives, are missing from a rail shipment that was due to arrive in California from Wyoming.
What does a load missing explosives have to do with Joe Biden, and why do you assume it was a Democrat and/or Biden supporter who stole it?

Why do you blame everything, including your erectile disfunction and male pattern baldness, on Biden and the Democrats?

Tim McVeigh also stole a load of explosive ammonium nitrate and committed a heinous crime with it. Was HE a democrat or a liberal? Seems to me his views were more in common with yours (i.e. neither.)

This is a stupid thread, even by Rightguide standards. It should never have garnered this much discussion other than condemnation for it's stupidity.

Of course there is the possibility that some clandestine group spirited away 30 tons of the material through the door in the bottom of the train car with nobody noticing. Or, that same clandestine group got the material directly from the stockpile, and it was never loaded into the train car in the first place.

Obviously “Right”guide is immediately going to go with the most Qanon-ish theory available.

👉 “Right”guide 🤣

🇺🇸
If anything like that did happen, recent history suggests the culprits are far likelier to be homegrown right-wingers than illegal immigrants. Especially in Wyoming.

exactly the point.

And watch, if the perps go on to use the explosives to attack a synagogue, or a gay-pride parade, I bet Rightguide is the first person to praise the "patriots" who carried out the attack, and condemn any attempt to prosecute them as "a judicial witchhunt" by the "FBI gone rogue."

We've seen this sad and disgusting pattern of online trolling before.

Joe IS a Terror Attack

Lotfi Hassan Misto, 56, (a father of 10 tending to his sheep) whose family identified him as the victim of a Hellfire missile attack on May 3, was a former bricklayer who lived quietly in this town in northwest Syria, according to interviews with his brother, son and six others who knew him. They described a kind, hard-working man whose “whole life was spent poor.”

The operation was overseen by U.S. Central Command, which claimed hours after the strike, without citing evidence or naming a suspect, that the Predator drone strike had targeted a “senior Al Qaeda leader.” But now there is doubt inside the Pentagon about who was killed, two U.S. defense officials told The Washington Post.

“We are no longer confident we killed a senior AQ official,” one official said. The other, offering a slightly different view, said “though we believe the strike did not kill the original target, we believe the person to be al-Qaeda.” Both spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss preliminary determinations of an ongoing investigation into the incident.

In the weeks since the attack, U.S. military officials have refused to identify publicly who their target was, how the apparent error occurred, whether a legitimate terrorist leader escaped and why some in the Pentagon maintain Misto was a member of al-Qaeda despite his family’s denials.

In a statement, Michael Lawhorn, a spokesman for Central Command, said officials are aware of reports of a civilian casualty and continue to assess the outcome.

Townhall.com

Joe IS a Terror Attack

Lotfi Hassan Misto, 56, (a father of 10 tending to his sheep) whose family identified him as the victim of a Hellfire missile attack on May 3, was a former bricklayer who lived quietly in this town in northwest Syria, according to interviews with his brother, son and six others who knew him. They described a kind, hard-working man whose “whole life was spent poor.”

The operation was overseen by U.S. Central Command, which claimed hours after the strike, without citing evidence or naming a suspect, that the Predator drone strike had targeted a “senior Al Qaeda leader.” But now there is doubt inside the Pentagon about who was killed, two U.S. defense officials told The Washington Post.

“We are no longer confident we killed a senior AQ official,” one official said. The other, offering a slightly different view, said “though we believe the strike did not kill the original target, we believe the person to be al-Qaeda.” Both spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss preliminary determinations of an ongoing investigation into the incident.

In the weeks since the attack, U.S. military officials have refused to identify publicly who their target was, how the apparent error occurred, whether a legitimate terrorist leader escaped and why some in the Pentagon maintain Misto was a member of al-Qaeda despite his family’s denials.

In a statement, Michael Lawhorn, a spokesman for Central Command, said officials are aware of reports of a civilian casualty and continue to assess the outcome.

Townhall.com

https://www.literotica.com/faq/forum/forum-rules

Fair use laws allow some very limited posting of copyrighted material, such as short excerpts from articles (please limit to under four paragraphs)

If anything like that did happen, recent history suggests the culprits are far likelier to be homegrown right-wingers than illegal immigrants. Especially in Wyoming.

Obviously and exactly.

“Right”guide will happily publicly humiliate themselves, using tortured logic to paint this event as some failing by President Biden (and “leftist “Democrats) to protect the country, in order to “score points” in their game of “owning the libs”

👉 “Right”guide 🤣

🇺🇸

The crying shame in all of this isn't whether Brandon fucked us, or if Trump fucked us, or if any other President fucked us. It's that CONGRESS HAS TOTALLY FUCKED ALL OF US by not fixing the immigration system.

Immigration can be solved by shifting the burden to the dept that actually should be responsible for immigration - the Dept of State. Foreign citizens who wish to immigrate to the US should be able to apply at a consulate or embassy. Foreign nationals inside the US should apply to the State Dept.

Failure to apply and/or staying past the expiration of your visa should result in immediate deportation. As in, you're getting a seat on the very next plane heading out to your home country. No court hearing, no court dates, no exigent circumstances. Be here without authorization and you get arrested, processed to verify your identity and foreign citizenship status, taken to the airport, and placed on a plane home. Oh, and the illegal immigrant gets to pay for the plane ticket themselves. Inability to do so is their problem, not the US government's, and they can sort that out with the airline carrier in a courthouse in their home country.

Terrorists who are on the watch list and who are apprehended inside the US are held for trial. Upon a guilty verdict they are subject to the death penalty. An acquittal results in immediate deportation as above.

This applies to everyone not authorized to be here, including DACA kids. Yes, I feel bad that they were screwed by their parents, but that doesn't mean they get a pass. They aren't allowed to be here and aren't entitled to an exception.

If Congress would get off their asses and do those simple things, it'd be the end of all immigration issues.

Did we have a terror attack yet? I've been waiting in Reich guard's bunker, so didn't hear.

So, you're NOT VinnieVeritas, millionairenextdoor, chobham, icanhelp1, trailerhitch, Bud Spencer, Ramone45, and a few others I can't think of at the top of my head?

Gee, funny enough, "annonous" still insists that he's not hayeli, and that he's never, ever had another screen name before that one.

Not buying it, dude.

So, you're NOT VinnieVeritas, millionairenextdoor, chobham, icanhelp1, trailerhitch, Bud Spencer, Ramone45, and a few others I can't think of at the top of my head?

Gee, funny enough, "annonous" still insists that he's not hayeli, and that he's never, ever had another screen name before that one.

Not buying it, dude.

Whatever fantasies you've created in your head only prove that you're mentally unstable.

I am not any of those accounts. I have THIS account. Period. If you don't like it, fuck you. If you want to be paranoid and believe that I'm coming at you from all sides, fuck you again and go seek help.

Not buying it, dude.
no. you are 100% wrong about each of those you listed.

The crying shame in all of this isn't whether Brandon fucked us, or if Trump fucked us, or if any other President fucked us. It's that CONGRESS HAS TOTALLY FUCKED ALL OF US by not fixing the immigration system.

Immigration can be solved by shifting the burden to the dept that actually should be responsible for immigration - the Dept of State. Foreign citizens who wish to immigrate to the US should be able to apply at a consulate or embassy. Foreign nationals inside the US should apply to the State Dept.

Failure to apply and/or staying past the expiration of your visa should result in immediate deportation. As in, you're getting a seat on the very next plane heading out to your home country. No court hearing, no court dates, no exigent circumstances. Be here without authorization and you get arrested, processed to verify your identity and foreign citizenship status, taken to the airport, and placed on a plane home. Oh, and the illegal immigrant gets to pay for the plane ticket themselves. Inability to do so is their problem, not the US government's, and they can sort that out with the airline carrier in a courthouse in their home country.

Terrorists who are on the watch list and who are apprehended inside the US are held for trial. Upon a guilty verdict they are subject to the death penalty. An acquittal results in immediate deportation as above.

This applies to everyone not authorized to be here, including DACA kids. Yes, I feel bad that they were screwed by their parents, but that doesn't mean they get a pass. They aren't allowed to be here and aren't entitled to an exception.

If Congress would get off their asses and do those simple things, it'd be the end of all immigration issues.
To be fair, it isn't Congress that enforces the immigration laws but it is Joe Boden who refuses to enforce standing immigration laws and then tells us the system is broken. It is still against federal law to harbor an illegal alien

8 USC §1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens​

(a) Criminal penalties​

(1)(A) Any person who-

(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;

(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or

(v)(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or

(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

To be fair, it isn't Congress that enforces the immigration laws but it is Joe Boden who refuses to enforce standing immigration laws and then tells us the system is broken. It is still against federal law to harbor an illegal alien

8 USC §1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens​

(a) Criminal penalties​

(1)(A) Any person who-

(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;

(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or

(v)(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or

(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).
A migrant that claims asylum is given a court date. Biden has kept "remain in Mexico" policy for everyone but children and has recently initiated rejection for those crossing multiple countries (currently being challenged in court)

If you want different laws, lobby for them. As of now, asylum claims are handled according to the law.

Back