Good Girl seeks another, to serve together

MissPennyLane

Fun Bed Ornament
The task at hand: to help serve a truly admirable Dom, in the online environment, who is respectful yet wickedly creative, intelligent, and not to mention pretty damn sexy. I adore serving him, and we'd love to find another good girl to help with our collective desire for connection, community, and healthy appetite for the thing that make you want and shudder, allowing all of us to engage in a fun triad and explore various pleasures.

Ideally, you'd be:
-Bright and intelligent, able to write in full sentences, and enjoy not only detailed and thorough intimate engagement when the timing would allow, but also flirting, banter in between, connection, a safe space, and tasks which help you feel Sir in his absence and grow independently in the areas you want to focus.
-Excited to engage with both me and him, and bring the desire to build a relationship as my equal within this dynamic while wanting to please and make him happy.

In return, you'd be getting:
Clear, committed, and regular communication from myself and Sir, both independently and within our shared spaces, along with a sense of community and a safe space where you can drop all responsibility, required decision making and troubles. I am 28, Sir is 41, and an assessment of the pic exchanges between the two of us would stir the deepest wants. We are both professionals and have families, so we are very respectful of real lives and jobs coming first. We are simply looking for someone who can join in our support and fun with one another. Guidance and direction from Sir, alongside my support and friendship... and if Sir permits, why can't we enjoy one another if he's not around and we feel like it too!?

I like to think that we are both able to deliver some seriously sexy fun, and at the same time, be present for those moments of life which require a shoulder, a place to vent, and no judgment, so I do hope that if you even have the slightest inclination to reach out while reading any part of this, you do. There's no harm in simply responding to my ad. There's no rush; we don't need or expect you to give everything immediately. The kink list is too long to mention and varies with day-to-day desires and interactions so let's get to know each other and have some fun exploring?

I look forward to hearing from you,
A fellow hopeful good girl ❤️

The task at hand: to help serve a truly admirable Dom, in the online environment, who is respectful yet wickedly creative, intelligent, and not to mention pretty damn sexy. I adore serving him, and we'd love to find another good girl to help with our collective desire for connection, community, and healthy appetite for the thing that make you want and shudder, allowing all of us to engage in a fun triad and explore various pleasures.

Ideally, you'd be:
-Bright and intelligent, able to write in full sentences, and enjoy not only detailed and thorough intimate engagement when the timing would allow, but also flirting, banter in between, connection, a safe space, and tasks which help you feel Sir in his absence and grow independently in the areas you want to focus.
-Excited to engage with both me and him, and bring the desire to build a relationship as my equal within this dynamic while wanting to please and make him happy.

In return, you'd be getting:
Clear, committed, and regular communication from myself and Sir, both independently and within our shared spaces, along with a sense of community and a safe space where you can drop all responsibility, required decision making and troubles. I am 28, Sir is 41, and an assessment of the pic exchanges between the two of us would stir the deepest wants. We are both professionals and have families, so we are very respectful of real lives and jobs coming first. We are simply looking for someone who can join in our support and fun with one another. Guidance and direction from Sir, alongside my support and friendship... and if Sir permits, why can't we enjoy one another if he's not around and we feel like it too!?

I like to think that we are both able to deliver some seriously sexy fun, and at the same time, be present for those moments of life which require a shoulder, a place to vent, and no judgment, so I do hope that if you even have the slightest inclination to reach out while reading any part of this, you do. There's no harm in simply responding to my ad. There's no rush; we don't need or expect you to give everything immediately. The kink list is too long to mention and varies with day-to-day desires and interactions so let's get to know each other and have some fun exploring?

I look forward to hearing from you,
A fellow hopeful good girl ❤️
Amazing 😘😘

Back