Georgia folks let's make friends

Thanks because this post needs all the help it can get. Im glade you found it.

Okay I quess know one was at the Acworth beer festival today. It was a good time a little wet but a good time. With alot of sweet looking eye candy..

Good morning GA. I hope everyone is enjoying the time change? Going to work in the dark coming home in the dark, by spring time you'll start feeling like a mushroom.

I hate the time change, I wish it stayed regular time all the time... one hour more in summer? Is not worth the hassle...So it gets dark at 8:30pm without it? when it should!

Will be in Atlanta this weekend. Who wants to have a drink with an army veteran and hunky handyman?

Or, just suggestions on where the good eats are.

Last edited:
Everyone I know is sick this week. Now I'm laying in bed sick as a dog. Someone bring me some soup please.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and be safe driving if your traveling this weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving to all in Georgia. West Ga here...Hmmm Coke or Pepsi, decisions decisions...Nah Coke! Share a coke , it's the real thing lol...

Okay who will win the state today? Lets here from everyone and support your favorite team.

GEORGIA BULLDOGS
GEORGIA TECH

Any ladies in the Atlanta are or near by? 38 swm on the north side looking for friends and maybe more.

Residence Inn Alpharetta for the next three weeks.

A fun loving lovely lady FWB/FB would cum in handy!

PM me

Back