General Board After Dark

i do not care. i have forsaken material shit and now i'm at one with the multiverse.

i do not care. i have forsaken material shit and now i'm at one with the multiverse.
That's great and neat and whatever else I need to say to make it seem like I'm interested in what you're on about and stuff.

But if Hobson had died on American soil, you would be in seriously deep shit right now.

You know that, right?

They will never ever sleep. They must keep watch to let the world know what it is doing incorrectly. Their lives would cease if they stopped commenting on things over which they have zero control. It's kind of like that crazy baseball fan who has to sit in a certain seat, with certain socks, with a certain hat and sing a certain song otherwise his team will lose. Then when his team loses, he questions his routine. Moron, listen to me, you have no control as a single person over that game. Self soothe.

They will never ever sleep. They must keep watch to let the world know what it is doing incorrectly. Their lives would cease if they stopped commenting on things over which they have zero control. It's kind of like that crazy baseball fan who has to sit in a certain seat, with certain socks, with a certain hat and sing a certain song otherwise his team will lose. Then when his team loses, he questions his routine. Moron, listen to me, you have no control as a single person over that game. Self soothe.

you sound butthurted.

514234269d14a9b9d3d3111c6b2aad9f9db1f8cc_m.gif

Maybe if you admitted you were a guy, you'd get more responses?

Just a thought...

Back