Future Plans, Comments on Past Works.

AchtungNight

Lech Master
I have reviewed numerous comments on my works and decided to address all readers here. Hope this is seen by the appropriate audience.

I have recently decided to continue my stories. To do that, I am uniting relevant works under a banner saga called "Millennial Casanova". Advertisement is in a separate thread with that title. I am still exploring how to edit old works into new versions for the series, not all my posting skills are retained after my hiatus. This series will include the bulk of my work including Inside Out, Hunters & Prey, The Passion series, Counseling, The Rendezvous, and all other stories connected to these. Ryan Reynolds may or may not feature in future stories, same for some other celebs I have used before. Erika, Alicia, and others will definitely continue featuring, subject to my own story needs and what I believe the muses will accept. I welcome private emails if specifics are needed. For some characters, you will have to use your imagination. I hope that is understood.

All feedback is appreciated. Thanks for your support. -AN

Voting is now back on for all my stories. Turning it off, while well-intentioned, was a mistake. I can deal with sweeps and review bombing. Good ratings appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have reviewed numerous comments on my works and decided to address all readers here. Hope this is seen by the appropriate audience.

I have recently decided to continue my stories. To do that, I am uniting relevant works under a banner saga called "Millennial Casanova". Advertisement is in a separate thread with that title. I am still exploring how to edit old works into new versions for the series, not all my posting skills are retained after my hiatus. This series will include the bulk of my work including Inside Out, Hunters & Prey, The Passion series, Counseling, The Rendezvous, and all other stories connected to these. Ryan Reynolds may or may not feature in future stories, same for some other celebs I have used before. Erika, Alicia, and others will definitely continue featuring, subject to my own story needs and what I believe the muses will accept. I welcome private emails if specifics are needed. For some characters, you will have to use your imagination. I hope that is understood.

All feedback is appreciated. Thanks for your support. -AN

First, welcome back.
Submit edited works by submitting them as normal with the word -EDIT added to the title and perhaps add a small blurb explaining the edit, in the notes to the editor box. These usually take longer to get posted as they take a backseat to new work in their posting queue. As I understand it, Celeb/FanFic category is not widely read, but they are your stories.

Right. And I think the stories were well-received by their audience regardless of its size, which is not entirely up to me to determine. So it doesn’t necessarily need to be pointed out again. But thx.

Yes, I’m reacquainted with the EDITED system. I’m ok with it. Hope the new versions of stories keep the vote levels the old ones had, by the way. Even years later. If not, well, I may or may not want to post a new version of some stories, but I’m not sure how the system works. If you want to fix a specific minor spelling mistake on a side story years later when only one of several thousand readers was bothered enough to comment about the error, is it worth giving up an H? Probably not, right? LOL

Maybe I’ll just create a “Reviews & Essays” FAQ story to do things like establish series order and cast listing for old stories where necessary. My story “Inside Out” is currently in the EDITED queue, it can be a test case for the future. I’ll probably do a FAQ in the future, less work. We’ll see. It’s not that I mind losing old ratings, I know I can always get new ones. Ugh.

Thx for letting me vent.

Yes, I’m reacquainted with the EDITED system. I’m ok with it. Hope the new versions of stories keep the vote levels the old ones had, by the way. Even years later. If not, well, I may or may not want to post a new version of some stories, but I’m not sure how the system works. If you want to fix a specific minor spelling mistake on a side story years later when only one of several thousand readers was bothered enough to comment about the error, is it worth giving up an H? Probably not, right? LOL

All story statistics are retained when you submit an edit to a story. The story text itself is replaced and everything else stays as-is.

All story statistics are retained when you submit an edit to a story. The story text itself is replaced and everything else stays as-is.
@AchtungNight - Nobody but you and the site knows an edit's gone through, though. There's no notification, and you don't get another run on the category front page. Unless the errors are spectacular, it's a waste of time, I reckon. Bother with next story is more useful, I think.

@AchtungNight - Nobody but you and the site knows an edit's gone through, though. There's no notification, and you don't get another run on the category front page. Unless the errors are spectacular, it's a waste of time, I reckon. Bother with next story is more useful, I think.
Thx. Now next story isn’t flowing. Guess I got other priorities. Oh well.

Back