Fun with Photos (My BBW)

Christmas Panties

My wife has shared another photo on the Christmas thread

Last edited:
Sneak peak

Thank you for all the positive feedback. Here's a little sneak peak from the back.

Last edited:
Very nice pics, the Black & White is very classy. My compliments on the outfit, stockings say so much! Very Artistic! I got an almost Pin Up Model feel.
Man those Lady's of the Silver Screen were something.
Many Thanks to Your Lovely Lady, you are indeed a lucky man!

This is very suitable. Love her ass in a lace thong. :D

attachment.php

I love this one ^ and cleavage3!
she is stunning!
and as soon as you find out where she shops My Love & I am are going on a shopping spree :D
I really love the black and white... it is giving me some inspiration for our own photo session!
Thank you for sharing DungeonsOfDread!

love the lingerie, I love the knickers where did you get them?

I love this one ^ and cleavage3!
she is stunning!
and as soon as you find out where she shops My Love & I am are going on a shopping spree :D
I really love the black and white... it is giving me some inspiration for our own photo session!
Thank you for sharing DungeonsOfDread!

This is where she got the sexy lingerie featured in the first few photos

http://www.hipsandcurves.com

Photographs

Stunning photographs, thanks for sharing your beautiful lady with us. :)

Christmas Thread

Another for the Christmas themed photo

Page: 7 Post: 158

Last edited:
Mrs. DungeonsOfDread

Hello there everyone!
This is Mrs. DungeonsOfDread here. I just thought I would take the time out to say a very big thanks to you all for your wonderful comments. Despite the fact that I have allowed the Mr. to post pics of my here in various states of undress I am normally very shy about my body. The comments so far have given me confidence that people other than my husband can find my body attractive (whereas I previously thought that he was delusional ;) ).
So thank you all again for your kind words. There are more pictures where those came from, and if we manage to get a hold of that camera again we will endeavor to take even more to share.
Warm regards,
Mrs. DoD

ETA: Thanks for the PMs as well- they have been lovely!

Last edited:
No, thank you Husband and you for showing us you beautiful body, looking forward to more wonderful pictures

Some Close ups

We really like the quality of the camera we've been using, unfortunately due to the size limit of the attachments on this site we can't truly demonstrate the amazing shots that can be taken.

Last edited:
Hello there everyone!
This is Mrs. DungeonsOfDread here. I just thought I would take the time out to say a very big thanks to you all for your wonderful comments. Despite the fact that I have allowed the Mr. to post pics of my here in various states of undress I am normally very shy about my body. The comments so far have given me confidence that people other than my husband can find my body attractive (whereas I previously thought that he was delusional ;) ).
So thank you all again for your kind words. There are more pictures where those came from, and if we manage to get a hold of that camera again we will endeavor to take even more to share.
Warm regards,
Mrs. DoD

ETA: Thanks for the PMs as well- they have been lovely!

Very glad to know that you are enjoying posting at am pics, it really is our pleasure to view your photos.

We really like the quality of the camera we've been using, unfortunately due to the size limit of the attachments on this site we can't truly demonstrate the amazing shots that can be taken.

Kudos to the photographer too (although when your subject matter is as sexy as Mrs. DoD you do have a significant advantage;)).

Very glad to know that you are enjoying posting at am pics, it really is our pleasure to view your photos.

Kudos to the photographer too (although when your subject matter is as sexy as Mrs. DoD you do have a significant advantage;)).

We are most certainly having fun. You're definitely right about the advantage, sometimes it can be so distracting I have to put the camera away and take care of business before continuing.

Fantastic. Gorgeous photos of a beautiful woman, keep them coming.

Kiwi

Thanks. We will indeed

We are most certainly having fun. You're definitely right about the advantage, sometimes it can be so distracting I have to put the camera away and take care of business before continuing.

Thanks. We will indeed
That is tre, those damn phone calls from work always mess things up!!!!..............Err that was the kind of business you were talking about right???

Newcummer here. ;)

Your thread title indicates the lovely object in the photos is a 'BBW'...however, what I see is nothing more than a truly sexified chicka that really gets my blood pumping!!!! :rose::rose:

Back