"From Whence the Magic Comes" (closed)

The High Priestess didn't know who Pia was, of course. The young slave was just another ... well, another young slave amongst many. But delving Fordham's mind, she came to understand who Pia was and thought to the man after she'd glanced to the woman whose chest was by now rising and falling, Make the magic ... and you may have Pia. But ... you have much to prove before you ever share the magic with me.

She stepped back, caressing pussy-wetted fingers up the naked woman's belly, leaving a diminishing trail of natural lubricant all the way to a pert nipple that was for a moment tweaked, causing the sacrifice to cry out and reach a hand eagerly toward Fordham.

"Bring Pia out here. NOW," he commanded. Her comments had convinced him that he had a bit of an upper hand. He was sure that they needed him for the magic. "She needs to see what the real magic is. That way, when it is her time, she will know what to expect."

Fordham waited for the beautiful one's response. He wasn't sure that it would be exactly what he wanted, but he had to give it a shot. While waiting, he stepped closer to the sacrifice. His hard cock was only inches from her wetness. "If you want me to make the magic, you will give in to all of my demands."

In her mind, the High Priestess reminded Fordham of what happened to the first sacrifice with whom he'd made the magic, asking mentally, Is that the fate you wish for your beloved Pia now ... here? No virgin entering this hallowed place leaves as she arrived. But ... you are the Source. Your wish will be fulfilled.

She waited for him to consider the result of that for which he was so insistent.

"Beloved? No, that is not how I view Pia. She needs to know what the magic is all about. She needs to understand what the magic brings and the true satisfaction that I will give her. If she cannot come here and witness it, and then experience it in my chambers, then leave her where she is."

He stared at the incredible woman and her body framed by the red robe. "Since she cannot come here, you personally will come to my chambers with me and explain the magic to her. If that is not acceptable, and if you do not agree that you will be a recipient of the magic, then I will not be making the magic for you."

Back