For New Posters Only – Welcome to the GB.

Debbie said:
It isn't always the cesspool it gets referred to on occasion...
No, it's not. Although some people appear to want it to be so. Thankfully, there is a useful device called the ignore button.

Romial said:
I found one major flaw in that whole write up.

All newbs are required by Lit Law to Show Their Tits. If they don't, they will forever be shunned by the Lit community known as the GB.

Looks like i will be shunned by the Lit community.. cuz i have no pictures of my Tits. yet.

peachheart said:
Looks like i will be shunned by the Lit community.. cuz i have no pictures of my Tits. yet.

Yet?

I think we're prepared to wait.

got to figure out how to use my web cam as a camera. til i get my new digital one in a couple of months. hopefully i wont be shunned..

One of the prime functions of the board is to flirt. Why should this thread be any different?

Metrodance said:
Starting your own thread can be daunting and my advice is to avoid the Hi I’m new and fuck like an (insert animal/object here) thread. Believe me, it’s been done.

It’s not easy to begin threads that stimulate, enhance the reputation of the poster and, above all, entertain as well as retaining a sparseness of language with an ironic and pithy style.

However, there are a few posters who manage to do exactly that on a regular basis. Here are a few threads by two posters that will, perhaps, provide some constructive hints as well as entertaining you.

[ 2. There is so much more to the GB and so little time but the best way to learn is to begin posting and treat people as you would in real life.

Okay, I have a question. Everyone complains about starting threads that have already been started many times before. Yet your second example of a good thread is one making fun of people for posting on old threads.

Am I the only one who is confused by this? :confused: What is a noob supposed to do?

SweetSurrendered1 said:
Am I the only one who is confused by this? :confused: What is a noob supposed to do?

Sometimes confusion is a heady narcotic.

The examples were for style and not content.

Thank you for reading.

Thanks for your suggestions here and on your other thread. Helpful ideas to learn how to navigate the jungle.

Metrodance said:
Sometimes confusion is a heady narcotic.

The examples were for style and not content.

Thank you for reading.

Good to know. And I do appreciate the tips. Just as soon as I start to feel comfortable in what I am doing, I find out I'm clueless LOL.

SweetSurrendered1 said:
Good to know. And I do appreciate the tips. Just as soon as I start to feel comfortable in what I am doing, I find out I'm clueless LOL.
Definitely not clueless, just human like us all. Welcome to the board and have fun. It’s why we are here.

Thanks for the info, its good to know. I have experienced "tutors" on Literotica Ettiquette, and thats the best education.

-student of Trinique, of a sort

LukkyKnight said:
So, when have I been here too long to be welcome?

Just askin'

good question
to be judged by post count, or registration date? ;)

though, to be sure, i'm not certain we can ever judge ourselves not to be newbies...so maybe we'll always be newbies?

*crosses fingers*

bg23 said:
good question
to be judged by post count, or registration date? ;)

though, to be sure, i'm not certain we can ever judge ourselves not to be newbies...so maybe we'll always be newbies?

*crosses fingers*
Always be a newbie? Bite your tongue (or tounge for Perky.)

Nice thread MD. I don't know how I missed it the first time around.

I was probably too self absorbed at the time.

;)

This would've helped when I was new.

Back