Food Play Food Fucking - All the Goddamn Food

Violet_Vixen

Hot Mess
I couldn't find a fleshed out thread for this so decided to start a new one.

Personally, I'm obsessed. The combination of the way different substances feel over my skin and clinging to my hair or soaking through clothes with the added excitement of all the smells and flavors excites me to no end. I've had fantasies about food for as long as I can remember but I'd never known how I could feasibly bring them into reality until more recently. Now that I have a lot of plastic sheeting, I've been able to experiment more, but I can't help but feel that I need more. Something bigger, messier, a whole pool of something exquisitely rich to sink down into and just luxuriate.

Sadly, there's this thing called money so I make do with what I can get my grubby hands on. A friend directed me towards WAM fetishism since it's also very messy and I've found I really enjoy slippery, gungey substances as well, but food is where it's at for me. Saying that, there's a lot of WAM I haven't dipped my toe in (or dunked my head in) yet, so who knows?

Anyone else love to just masturbate or fuck with food? If so what are your favorites? Is it more about making love to the slop or more of a sweet surrender? I love to feel it all over me and the cold or warm shock dumped or splashed to the face, breasts, back, and thighs when I'm really turned on. Has definitely been the impetus to bring me over the edge more than a few times now.

I like any type, sweet and savory, with very few limits in the what.

Pretty much, I want to know if there are others out there who like this sort of thing on Lit either in writing or reality. :)

I like to eat it rather more than have sex with it. I like the guy's cum in coffee or poke a hole and stuff his cum in muffin... the list is long. Not enough space on this post lol very few things I will say no to have the guy cum on

During sex I've had the usuals. Whipped cream, chocolate syrup, honey on the guy. Not my fav but there was a guy who liked to fuck my mouth with ice cream in it. You can guess why it wasn't my fav lol but he liked it so that made me wanna do it

I like to eat it rather more than have sex with it. I like the guy's cum in coffee or poke a hole and stuff his cum in muffin... the list is long. Not enough space on this post lol very few things I will say no to have the guy cum on

During sex I've had the usuals. Whipped cream, chocolate syrup, honey on the guy. Not my fav but there was a guy who liked to fuck my mouth with ice cream in it. You can guess why it wasn't my fav lol but he liked it so that made me wanna do it
The cum-frosting and filling sounds sexy as fuck. I've used my own juices more than a few times, but the visual of semen is pretty epic.
Ice cream while getting face-fucked sounds pretty chilly and potentially a choking hazard, but sometimes seeing and tasting the other person's pleasure makes it worth it, lol.

Thanks so much for sharing. :heart:

I've definitely fantasized about some of this. I prefer the sweet side, and love the wet and messy! I've tried it with a couple adventurous partners and enjoyed. I like the slickness of it, plus various tastes are more palatable when mixed with food.
Mmm. Need to see about trying again.

I've definitely fantasized about some of this. I prefer the sweet side, and love the wet and messy! I've tried it with a couple adventurous partners and enjoyed. I like the slickness of it, plus various tastes are more palatable when mixed with food.
Mmm. Need to see about trying again.
Sweets are so tasty and defintiely enhancing to many bedroom (or living room) activities. And salt does bring out the sweetness. ;)
How do you clean the mess after playing?
I started with only a little bit of yogurt or pastry so just used a humble (albeit useless towel) and wiped down the floors after with warm water and soap.
Now I layer a tarp then put plastic sheeting over it so I can throw out the sheeting and wipe down the tarp if anything went through. The towel is now more to help prevent slippage than spillage because it gets really slippery.

It's a slow investment process, but I know some people also use inflatable kiddie pools with the sheeting inside it to contain it. I've seen rubber air mattresses too. If you aren't using solids, you can just wash it all down the drain. I often just pile everything I used in a bucket like toys and clothes and then rinse them off when I shower off and let the clothes soak over night. Honestly, clean-up is the worst part, but it get more efficient and easier with practice.

If you have a good bathtub that you're comfortable in and you are only using smooth foods without solids like chopped vegetables or beans or similar, you can fill your tub and use it as a wet room. Even if you just have a shower, you can use that space as well for the most painless clean-up.

At the end, you can use as much or as little as you want.

I couldn't find a fleshed out thread for this so decided to start a new one.

Personally, I'm obsessed. The combination of the way different substances feel over my skin and clinging to my hair or soaking through clothes with the added excitement of all the smells and flavors excites me to no end. I've had fantasies about food for as long as I can remember but I'd never known how I could feasibly bring them into reality until more recently. Now that I have a lot of plastic sheeting, I've been able to experiment more, but I can't help but feel that I need more. Something bigger, messier, a whole pool of something exquisitely rich to sink down into and just luxuriate.

Sadly, there's this thing called money so I make do with what I can get my grubby hands on. A friend directed me towards WAM fetishism since it's also very messy and I've found I really enjoy slippery, gungey substances as well, but food is where it's at for me. Saying that, there's a lot of WAM I haven't dipped my toe in (or dunked my head in) yet, so who knows?

Anyone else love to just masturbate or fuck with food? If so what are your favorites? Is it more about making love to the slop or more of a sweet surrender? I love to feel it all over me and the cold or warm shock dumped or splashed to the face, breasts, back, and thighs when I'm really turned on. Has definitely been the impetus to bring me over the edge more than a few times now.

I like any type, sweet and savory, with very few limits in the what.

Pretty much, I want to know if there are others out there who like this sort of thing on Lit either in writing or reality. :)
Carrots are multi-functional, and good for you. They "come" in all shapes and sizes; small ones are ideal for anal play and the large ones ... well, no further explanation needed. Unlike men, they remain rigid for days.

Does fucking a rock melon count .. The method is to cut required size hole in melon .. Warm it up in microwave put on condom and go for it .. Unless you like it sticky .. I have heard best to test the hole with a finger to start with .. Testing that it's not to HOT. . That's about all I know about food play and only heard all these details from a friend.. Be pretty hot if the girlfriend likes rock melon

There are also other ways to incorporate food into sex, or at least foreplay.

I like to cook full-on, 5 course meals, and have often done so while nude for my lovers. It adds a bit of servitude and humiliation (of sorts) to cook, serve and dine with the ones I love. And in turn, they have cooked for me while nude, wearing lingerie, or in just high heels.

Drawing a bath for the person you love, having wine and cheesecake on the side of the tub as they read a steamy romance novel (with a bookmark on the best chapter for them) adds a bit of foreplay and romance to a relationship as a towel warms in the dryer so that they can snuggle into it just before they prune from their relaxing soak. Printing off well-written Literotica stories, or writing your own also works well.

A couple can also use growing food as a means to enhance sex. Having sex in a cornfield, pumpkin patch, or blueberry field can also be fun, and include food.

For married couples, recreating your wedding day can also be fun. Buy a wedding cake or make one, put on the same clothes you had on your wedding day, and eat (or wear) as much cake as you like. If you (or your wife) cannot get in the original wedding dress, you can find cheap ones at thrift stores in a size a person can wear.

I love eating marshmallows, popcorn and chocolate off of my partner's feet and tummy but that's the extent of our foodplay.
We have discussed having food in bed and feeding each other grapes etc. It seems like a great way to extend foreplay.

My wife would sometimes put strawberry jam on her pussyfoot for a sweet and delicious surprise that was always good the the last drops

Does fucking a rock melon count .. The method is to cut required size hole in melon .. Warm it up in microwave put on condom and go for it .. Unless you like it sticky .. I have heard best to test the hole with a finger to start with .. Testing that it's not to HOT. . That's about all I know about food play and only heard all these details from a friend.. Be pretty hot if the girlfriend likes rock melon
Definitely do NOT microwave it… that can cause dangerous hot spots and you do NOT want to rub your cock against that. Just run warm/hot water into the hole to warm it up.… I mean, uh, so I’ve heard…

I've fucked my girl with a corn cob.
Also masturbated in a warmed up banana peel. Actually felt really good

I used a chocolate flake inside an ex's pussy and then shared it with her.
I also like the idea of smearing cream cakes over each other and licking her clean

I went out with a girl who loved for me to eat her pussy and then put food in her mouth as she came. Logistically, it was not easy.

One of the most memorable moments was when she had really good, rich homemade brownie that she has made that I stuffed in her mouth as she came.

We later started to masturbate together and I’d put food in her mouth as she came. A little easier for sure to get the ben and Jerry’s ice cream in her mouth that way.

She was freaky and fun!

some what in the center is still ice cold. to start with i put frozen grape in my mouth and slide down . then roll grape around with my tongue flicking the BUTTON. proceed a little lower and slide the frozen grape in the entrance then go back with fresh frozen grape and flick button some more and usually by then im requested to bit lower grape remove it and replace with penis, usually. but grapes are still very cold in center as i eat them.

I want to know if there are others out there who like this sort of thing on Lit either in writing or reality. :)
If anyone else here enjoys the out-and-out WAM fetish, go and watch Violet_Vixen's videos on UMD.net: they are awesome, as is she.

My food fetishism is more niche, and tends to reside in fantasy & stories rather than real life. Here is a sample, from chapter 7 of my novel Alison Goes to London:

"Good afternoon, Mister Daniels: lick my pussy. I'm Professor Cuntslicker. And this is Doctor Dick," continued Cunts, gesturing to her colleague, who was stuffing his cock back into his trousers.
Rob Daniels continued to smile his twinkly smile. "Suck my cock, Professor. Fuck a bitch, Doctor Dick," he said with impeccable manners. "But please, call me Rob."
"In which case, call me Cunts. Please, take a seat. Can I get you anything? Coffee?"
"That would be lovely, thank you," replied Rob. Dick-Dick smirked to himself.
"And a blowjob?" followed up Cunts.
"Oh, only if you're having one," replied Rob -- "I mean, if... you know what I mean."
"Anna," said Cunts, "would you give Mister Daniels a coffee and a blowjob, please?
As Rob Daniels settled into an armchair, Anna set her tray on the coffee-table and poured Rob a cup of black coffee. Cunts sat opposite him on a wide sofa, legs spread, her hairless pierced pussy -- still slightly puffy and damp from the attention Dick-Dick had been giving it -- on full view. She started absent-mindedly rubbing her clit with one finger, making the ruby sparkle and glint intermittently in the reflected light from the ceiling lamps. Anna knelt on the floor in front of Rob, opened his fly, and pulled out his massive, though flaccid, black cock. She stifled a gasp, in her best professional manner, but could not entirely dampen her grin, licking her lips as she massaged the rapidly-hardening specimen of manhood which dangled before her face. Rob took a sip of his coffee. "Would you like some cream with that, Mister Daniels?" asked Anna from between his legs.
"Yes please, thank you, Miss Anna," replied Rob. Anna duly retrieved a small jug of double cream from the tray, and proceeded to pour a generous helping onto the head of Rob's already stiff cock, which was now pointing some forty-five degrees upwards towards Anna's face. The cream began to flow slowly downhill, back along Rob's shaft towards his abdomen and his balls, every now and again dribbling sideways off his cock in little white rivulets and dripping onto the floor. Anna bent down and began to methodically rescue the drips of cock-flavoured cream with her tongue, smacking her lips as it began to coat her lips and chin.

It was Ann Margaret and the baked beans scene from Tommy that did it for me. Been a WAM fan ever since. 😊

Back