Floriduh Man Goes MichiGun

jaF0

Watcher
SAULT STE. MARIE, Mich. (AP) — Michigan State Police said Thursday they shot and arrested a 39-year-old Florida man in connection with four of the agency’s cruisers being set ablaze and shot at outside a post in the Upper Peninsula.

A gunfight began while officers were executing a search warrant around 1:45 p.m. Thursday at a property in the Sault Ste. Marie area, said Lt. Mark Giannunzio, a state police spokesperson.

The suspect fired shots at troopers and the officers returned fire, Giannunzio said in an email. The man was hit and taken by ambulance to a hospital, he said.

The suspect’s name and condition weren’t immediately released. No officers were injured, Giannunzio said.

https://apnews.com/article/michigan-state-police-vehicles-shot-fire-9008487a87f7375b95bd9afcc3e79f16

No FHP cars to burn back home?

I really wish I could ignore you....just like I can ignore other worthless members. Imagine....never having to see another mindless thread created by you. Fuck...how much better could the Lit experience be? But ego....and power...has gone to your head.

I understand a mod having the right to an opinion. Just make those posts using another account to give others the opportunity to ignore you. But you won't...we know why.

Back