Flirting with cops?

silky52

Really Really Experienced
Hi I would love for the ladies to chip in here and confirm to me that they either do or do not flirt with cops in order to get out of them giving them a ticket!! Thanks to everyone who responds!

Years ago, my wife was stopped for going 35 in a 25. She flirted with the young cop. She was wearing a thin yellow halter top with no bra. He said if she let his see and feel her tits, he would just give her a verbal warning. She bared her tits and let him have a good feel. It was a good deal for both.

Once they pulled me over, he was a real sarcastic narcissist prick, she was rather easy on the eye, looked very laid-back & couldn't give a hoot. All the time he's yapping, I'm eye-balling the partner, well, she was bursting outa her uniform & looked sexy as yumm. He prob was trying 2 impress her. Nevertheless, all done, got my mouthful + a ticket and as they walking to their car, I said to her " must be exhausting being a babysitter all day" she looked back, smiled & replied - a month now. Well, she walked closr to me, handed me her card & said "call me". Well, the short of the long, that very evening, we romped like sex starved puppies ...... & she had my ticket squashed

Back